Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥 INNERCORE SCO 🔥🔥🔥🔥 infrastructure platform for decentralized apps - page 7. (Read 2414 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
How the Innercore will revolutionize the crypto market? And what type of investors that the Innercore want to catch up with the new ico?
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
Activity: 74
Activity: 4
How many of the tokens are allocated to the team? Thanks.
Activity: 31
 When is your token sales commencing? thanks
copper member
Activity: 70
Hello ! Smiley I join you after briefly reviewing your project. The idea is interesting but do not you think that the competition is tough in this sector? I have the impression to have seen several projects with more or less similar goals, I must find their names. Good luck, however ...

Hi, we're familiar with a few projects that are in a similar space, but I think they currently have different goals and solve a different problem.

There are a few application platforms that have gained attention that focus on codeless application development, powered by a decentralized cloud.  CrowdMachine and Sparkster come to mind.  As far as I can tell, they're primarily providing people (both developers and non-developers) a way to build an application via a point-and-click interface which will then be powered in a decentralized manner.

Innercore, on the other hand, is in no way focused on codeless application development.  We want to help developers who have coded (or forked, or whatever) decentralized applications and need miners/farmers/etc to power them.

In the centralized world, when someone wants to build and deploy an application, they can go to a hosting/server/cloud provider, procure a centralized instance, upload their code, and they're good to go.  But, in the decentralized world, people don't need centralized instances -- they need miners.  And a lot of them.

We want to be the place developers go when, instead of server instances, they need miners to power their applications.  We take applications, get them in the hands of willing, 100% independent miners, and ensure the applications are being properly powered.  We believe that's what makes us different than some of the other competition you've probably heard about so far.
copper member
I dont understand , Can you explain this “Mathematically Constrained Supply

After the token sale, token supply is constrained mathematically through the programmatic algorithms used to determine price.”

Think about it like this:

1) Someone buys 1 ETH of tokens over, and over, and over, etc...

2) Every time they buy, the number of tokens they get becomes smaller, and smaller, and smaller, etc.

3) During each buy, the average price per token goes up.

4) Eventually, the number of tokens that person get becomes approximately 0, and the price becomes roughly infinite. 

So, at some point, the repeated 1 ETH transactions create approximately 0 new tokens, which means the supply (although technically infinite) will be mathematically constrained.  I think this is graphed in the whitepaper a bit, illustrating that the economy as described would be very, very unlikely to increase in supply more than 50%.  And, if it ever did reach this point, it's because a tremendous number of token purchases occurred, which would (in theory) push the price up significantly in the process.
copper member
I would like to know how i can do my part and help this project, maybe by writing an expository article.

If you'd like to cover our project more in-depth, we'd be very appreciative.  Feel free to contact us directly through the website or via Telegram with any questions you may have about our service and token sale.
copper member
In this bounty are u going to have just 1 winner or is every partaker going to win some coins  according to their points?

There will be many winners.  Generally speaking, every partaker will be entitled to some cut of the total pot.
copper member
Will innercore going to have internal exchanger or will the exchanger be external alone?

Yes, Innercore will have an internal exchange called the Smart Exchange.  It allows people to buy and sell tokens through an Ethereum smart contract.  This will help streamline operations within the platform, as both developers and service providers can easily acquire and liquidate tokens.
copper member
Interesting concept … solving an issue faced in real dev life + no doubt on exponential DApps usage … might become The DApps Resources Marketplace ... I encourage anyone having question to join TG group as Innercore founder is very responsive ... still I have kept one for this thread: How and when will we be able to use our Txxx power-up tokens from the airdrop to multiply our bounty winnings ?

Txx tokens may be sent to the token sale contract.  The actual multiplication will take place at the completion of the token sale when bounty, purchased, and bonus tokens will be multiplied accordingly.
Activity: 31
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I have seen many projects and read about their roadmap and what the future may bring, this project INNERCORE has a feature that is great for cryptos, and hoping to see more development.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
Interesting concept … solving an issue faced in real dev life + no doubt on exponential DApps usage … might become The DApps Resources Marketplace ... I encourage anyone having question to join TG group as Innercore founder is very responsive ... still I have kept one for this thread: How and when will we be able to use our Txxx power-up tokens from the airdrop to multiply our bounty winnings ?

Activity: 2
I think this is a great project. Should promote more widely so that many people know and grow strong!
Activity: 229
What is the real life use of the coin?
Activity: 27
There will be apps on Android and iOS Huh??
Activity: 132
What are my benefits when buying a ico, can you help me in finding out about the tactics of the project?
Activity: 16
What if i will not be ranked 1st, will i still get any?
Activity: 2
when do you plan to launch the project???
Pages:
Jump to: