Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥 INNERCORE SCO 🔥🔥🔥🔥 infrastructure platform for decentralized apps - page 4. (Read 2414 times)

copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
What are your plans on your tokens??
And what will the tokens be used for?
Any plans to move the token to an exchange?
The project is good and great but on which blockchain is it built?0
Etherum or Bitcoin??
Activity: 6
blm
Activity: 27
The miners are decentralized, but isn't access (and monitoring, etc) to the miners centralized at Innercore? What happens if Innercore is down or goes away?
Activity: 139
I deleted the cookies and can not re-enter the tasks that I made, what should I do?
Activity: 46
Please when and how will i receives the tokens
Activity: 2
Activity: 19
I have reviewed the site and I find this project actually good and I can see the potential of this especially in the face of the booming blockchain technology and cryptocurrency market. Aside from the good features and tools in the InnerCore protocol.

What is the ultimate goal of the project?Huh
Activity: 4
When will the token be listed on exchange?
Activity: 14
How many tokens and how much will it cost?
Activity: 420
Will there be discount for bounty hunters during the ICO?
Activity: 138
n order to streamline the customer experience on the platform, after the token sale, our token will first be bought and sold via our Smart Exchange.  The Smart Exchange is an internal exchange that allows anyone to programmatically buy and sell our token through an Ethereum smart contract.  The prices are determined programmatically based on the Bancor formulas.

This will ensure that future customers who want to purchase services from us have an easy way to acquire our token.  We think on-demand programmatic exchanges are the best way to build a streamlined multi-party platform in which frequent monetary transactions occur.
Activity: 221
Activity: 12
What is the ico price that is if you are having any?
Activity: 2
Do you have support for brazilian investors?
Activity: 118
What plans about to be listed on exchanges?
Activity: 97
Wonderful project! The idea is nice. I am looking forward to trying this app.
Activity: 31
How can i want to get more points by another way ? and i want to buy your coin more and more ?

This is GOOD PROJECT !! i Like it. HUGE TEAM ! Good Luck.
Activity: 1
Is there a future plan of the platform being centralized as we have seen most project do after getting enough people
Activity: 30
Given the current movement, what are the expectations of the team? Were those results as expected?
Activity: 1
Will the platform be supported in the Portuguese language?
Pages:
Jump to: