Pages:
Author

Topic: Innosilicon Terminator 3 - page 8. (Read 24477 times)

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
March 16, 2019, 05:25:02 PM
Yeah he set eco and is under the 43th of balanced at 41th  so he will be at less power than balanced.

Most of my innosilicon are not quite up to spec.  say 2-4% low on hash and 2-4% off on power.
If I get 41th on the lowest setting I would say the th part is on spec.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 2036
March 14, 2019, 09:13:54 AM
Thanks for clearing that up Phil. It's even better that these came from a source you currently deal with. Looking forward to hearing the power draw, just for curiosity sake. The price doesn't even come close to making sense for me at the moment. I'll see what everything is priced at the end of the month and likely grab another M10, barring a deal I can't pass up.

Credit where it is due, if these power draw numbers come in on spec, this is well built unit.
legendary
March 13, 2019, 10:46:10 PM
Yeah that price is tough to get behind, even if you were a previous customer with that 600 coupon (if I read those right). I imagine  even more so if you are US based until the tariffs are adjusted.

The power switch on the PSU is nice, I only have one PSU that doesn't have it and it was the first one shelved. I would again have to hold off just because of the 240V, is that a true limit, is it just the generic "240" label. I really never used to worry about that until the S15, and now I can't stop looking at it.

Phil are the results from "CP2018"? I was hoping they would come back and discuss the process with us a bit more. So as far as the equipment goes we can call it confirmed. It would be nice if there were more out there we could see, and also to have a power draw. For now though I'd say that's enough to say it's been produced and sold.

I have a small hosting deal I pay 130 a month to host 3 s9's.  I talk via email to him and I don't know if he is CP2108

or if he was reading this and sent me the info.  He shipped the gear up to his hosting spot and will let us know power draw with it on the 41th hash efficiency setting in the next week or so.

I would like to think it is 1900/41000 = 46.3 watts a th

but the price is brutal for it.
legendary
March 13, 2019, 12:45:48 PM
Yeah that price is tough to get behind, even if you were a previous customer with that 600 coupon (if I read those right). I imagine  even more so if you are US based until the tariffs are adjusted.

The power switch on the PSU is nice, I only have one PSU that doesn't have it and it was the first one shelved. I would again have to hold off just because of the 240V, is that a true limit, is it just the generic "240" label. I really never used to worry about that until the S15, and now I can't stop looking at it.

Phil are the results from "CP2018"? I was hoping they would come back and discuss the process with us a bit more. So as far as the equipment goes we can call it confirmed. It would be nice if there were more out there we could see, and also to have a power draw. For now though I'd say that's enough to say it's been produced and sold.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
March 13, 2019, 12:31:43 PM
There's no debate the spec numbers are good, would love a draw read too. It's sad they budge on pricing unless you're buying bulk.
legendary
March 12, 2019, 04:34:35 PM
Here is after 4 min
hoping for a 40 minute shot

here are a full tune 24 minute shot still 41th
and a setting shot  lowest power setting.

no info on watts used  but the 41th is nice hash rate for lowest power.  if it does 1800 watts on that setting and it could do 1800-1900 watts it would be a monster.

Still it is costly.

Activity: 355
Merit: 276
March 12, 2019, 04:33:23 PM
Nice shots looks just like the t2turbo you have.

do you have a GUI shot?
legendary
March 12, 2019, 12:17:33 PM
here are four shots of it some one was kind enough to send me an email thanks

full size links are here:

https://i.imgur.com/Fdj0zl6.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/LNDexGA.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/hlAEFTj.jpg   this shot shows psu is rated 200-240 volts something to watch for if you go past 240 volts often

https://i.imgur.com/h6ch4QU.jpg

I do like the power switch on the psu
I may get a GUI shot later in the day

smaller size shots below

legendary
March 12, 2019, 12:25:41 AM
Just wanted to update that I did receive the T3 miners today.  Doing over 41 th/s in efficiency mode, not sure the power consumption; still autotuning.  Each miner was $240 for import/customs fees, shipped DHL.

That's great you got one. I went back over your other post, so you would be a Batch 1 order I believe. That's pretty rough, what were they 5 weeks late, I can't remember exactly when they were supposed to arrive. Did they ever respond to you back in February when you were following up?

Like Phil said it would be great if you could upload a few photos, and screen caps. This would be the first one confirmed out in the wild I believe, and I'll update the competitive hardware thread.
legendary
March 11, 2019, 08:23:27 PM
Just wanted to update that I did receive the T3 miners today.  Doing over 41 th/s in efficiency mode, not sure the power consumption; still autotuning.  Each miner was $240 for import/customs fees, shipped DHL.

please show a few screen shots and photos if you can thank you.

Best Regards,

phil
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 11, 2019, 08:10:54 PM
Just wanted to update that I did receive the T3 miners today.  Doing over 41 th/s in efficiency mode, not sure the power consumption; still autotuning.  Each miner was $240 for import/customs fees, shipped DHL.
We are not retail.
March 07, 2019, 10:47:59 PM
There's no reason for them to insure the shipment if they won't accept liability. The freighter will though, but it would a circle game since Innosilicon "paid" for the insurance etc.

Essentially this is reason we carter to buyers needs not to a single manufacturer. Zero clients have requested to use their coupon so far and we did have some high hopes for Inno early on but essentially consumers drive market even whales. Not much is happening through them even the chips we've sourced for domestic manufacturers really didn't go anywhere because again they're not looking to price to market, offer competitive shipping, and their BTC conversion is atrocious.

Even 50 units would easier to move without a discount if the product was priced competitively.
legendary
March 03, 2019, 01:25:44 AM
Honestly they had their shot. The specs sound great, and have for a long time. I just get the impression that if you don't want 50 units they don't really want to sell to you. Maybe it's just me but that's all I see when they don't have a firm ship date time frame and say things like -

Yea, no way to import these and be cost effective. Innosilicon shipping rates are about $100 or more over priced and it's still cheaper to send a wire than BTC. I think the T3 asks for over $200 a unit to ship.

I believe that reinforces the idea that they are looking for big fish to just fire them out a bunch of cash to host these machines. Really makes me wonder what their power costs are and what proof people have that these are the machines that will be hosted. It's not like they don't already have okay hardware that could be profitable with low enough power costs. Not to mention if you get a massive cash infusion for T3's.

At least they explain away the cost by informing everyone that they insure the packages for shipping. Unfortunately they also point out that any damage is at the customers cost, as once they've handed the item over to the shipping company, the purchaser is the owner and responsible for it. Followed by the bit where it will be insured in your name/business name, so ideally you would only be left on the hook for some deductible, but who really knows when you don't even get a ship date.

Not going to lie I would love one of these, I however never ordered a T2T so I have no coupon. Then there's still that nagging shipping date that I can't help but listen to. I'll be glad for anyone who receives one of these, I just have no clue when we will see it in the wild.
legendary
March 01, 2019, 01:37:14 PM
Yea, no way to import these and be cost effective. Innosilicon shipping rates are about $100 or more over priced and it's still cheaper to send a wire than BTC. I think the T3 asks for over $200 a unit to ship.

I would love to own one or two but the fucking trump tax strikes again.

My interest is in the down clock numbers.

if they do  43 th at  2100 watts.  which is  48-49 watts a th at normal speed

so they do 38 th at 1550 watts  which is  40-41 watts a th  that would be good gear.

at the moment only the m10   will show up fast. say a week   it is 21th at 57 watts a th or 31th at 67 watts a th.

the T15 long wait 30 + days
the S15 sold out
the  S17 not up for sale
the T15 not up for sale

the T3  long wait 30 + days    plus the killer trump tax

or get used s9's from here and there.
We are not retail.
March 01, 2019, 12:53:44 PM
legendary
February 28, 2019, 07:59:48 PM
Just noticed the MOQ drop to one on the T3.

jeez

2229 usd
  600 usd coupon
1629 usd  27.6 % tax = 2078 plus shipping say 122  cost me 2200

I get 43 th at 2100 watts

2 t15's  

order separate no trump tax. use coupons

net 1180 usd

2 t15's   do 46th at 3100 watts   so it is 1000 more watts or 24 k-watts  a day 720 k-watts a month

that is 72 Usd more a month  1020/72 = 14 plus months to make up the power vs price.

and  the extra 3th with the t15 means more like 16 month wait.

the trump tax kills  the innosilicon.
We are not retail.
February 27, 2019, 06:05:20 PM
Zero pre orders here. Such a long wait time since announcement, no go on getting live demo either. Innosilicon needs to look to pricing to market or release within 30-60 days. Now they're happy to host your asic for a poor rate as well.

I think manufacturers are using the tariffs to sell this service when they don't realize miners want/do run their own businesses and have worked hard to get rates or efficiencies to drive profits for their circumstances. I can say zero sales could be an anomaly or a sign they're struggling. Bitmain's announcement only amplifies the latter as who is going to invest on a large scale now?

Bring your best and be first to market.

Imagine the response to a 30 day release of the A10 or T3 when first announced.

Just noticed the MOQ drop to one on the T3.
legendary
February 26, 2019, 05:59:18 PM
Has anyone on this forum actually pre-ordered the T3 for any stated delivery window?

no

my list of gear ordered is below 2018-2019

bitmain
t15 --  preorder waiting
s15 -- came it works
s9i -- works
s9 -- works
L3+ -- works

pangolin miner
7m10's all came and work I repaired one

innosilicon
t2turbo came it works had it since august

avalon
a921 -works
a721 -works
a851 - sold it as fully working gear
a841 - sold it as fully working gear

myrig halong
t1 - came sold it mostly working
copper member
Activity: 330
Merit: 103
February 26, 2019, 05:28:54 PM
Has anyone on this forum actually pre-ordered the T3 for any stated delivery window?
legendary
February 26, 2019, 02:52:43 PM
Actually these days most manufacturers ship on time even with the first batch, or they update everyone with an email or on their webpage.

Inno has been pretty iffy lately and i wouldn't be preordering from them based on that. Especially because it's not that cutthroat right now to secure a miner.

They missed and stopped talking about the T2T + that should have been released, at least they didn't take orders on it.

Edit: Just had to check it didn't change but the expected ship has said "within a month" since they updated the sales thread for the T3
Pages:
Jump to: