Pages:
Author

Topic: Innovaminex - Blockchain of precious metals mines - page 19. (Read 26846 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Can you furnish us with papers, permits etc for your 7 projects: GUAYAQUIL, VIZCAYA,
BOLÍVAR 2, ANTIOQUIA 3, MINEX 7, MINEX 12 and TOLIMA.

Can you also substantiate the relationships you have with your partners? Did they officially announce partnerships with Innovaminex also?

Under what legal structure and country will this tokensale be held?
What legal rights does a INX tokenholder have?

As it is you need to provide more info to win over trust and prove to the public that your project is legitimate, videos, inteviews, site tours etc will greatly help.
Activity: 60
An interesting project. I will monitor the progress of sales.
Thank you so much!
💎 TrackICO rates InnovaMinex 5.0

Another piece of great news!💥

TrackICO rating agency has given the project the highest possible rating! 🔝

We have received the highest score of 5.0 on the TrackICO website https://www.trackico.io/ico/innovaminex/

TrackICO provides its users the most reliable information about the best ICO projects and helps ICOs become more successful.

We are happy to see the agency experts place our project among the best on their website! ☺️

🔺 Lean more about us here: https://innovaminex.com

⭐️ InnovaMinex

1️⃣ Today's webinar
Thursday, October 18th 20:30 (GMT+2) CEST.

2️⃣ Contents
Explanation of the Innovaminex business opportunity and current affairs of the company.

3️⃣ Speaker
Richard O’Rourke Responsible for the English market.

4️⃣ To connect
1) access through the following link:
https://innovaminex.clickmeeting.com/presale
2) It will ask you your name and email put only the name and initial surname.
3) If you access from a mobile device a message will appear inviting you to download and install the free “ clickmeeting” app : open it and enter the following pin code : 828771328

☝🏻 Share it with your friends!

It is very good. Not every project conducts such negotiations with its investors. Open dialogue with people interested in your project is a good decision.

Many thanks for such a high praise!
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Have a successful week, team. Hope to hear from you soon!
I like the idea itself, the introduction of the blockchain into this branch of business. This is one of the industries where the presence of blockchain is justified.

Thank you so much!
Activity: 140
Hello, and where to send reports on bounty. Your bounty branch is closed.
When does the sale begin?

Hello! All info you may find on the our website Smiley www.innovaminex.com 

🌟 ICO INNOVAMINEX

▪️Start date: 26 NOVEMBER 2018
▪️Final date: 21 JANUARY 2019
▪️Soft Cap: $ 10.000.000
▪️Hard Cap: $ 52.500.000
▪️Min purchase: 1 INX
▪️We accept: BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, DASH, ETC, USDT, XRP

1️⃣ step (26 NOVEMBER - 9 DECEMBER)
💰Bonus 30% Discount

🔝 Join here: https://members.innovaminex.com/inx-sale.php
Hello! Interesting project. Send me plz link Whitepaper. Thanx!

Hello sir! Plz https://innovaminex.com/docs/whitepaper-en.pdf
Activity: 16
This project has a strong and developed business. This is a very good support for ICO. I do not doubt the success.

Do you have that info why you stated this has strong and developed business? I've been away for quite sometime here in the forum and dealing with precious metals even before is a highly questionable one.

Precious metals mining is a business that cannot be weak. If the team had a weak business, they would think about how to strengthen it, and not about spending money and implementing the blockchain. In mining precious metals weak business does not survive. This is not a competition between small cafes.
I agree with you. A weak company is not able to master this market. I am sure that the team of this project has a rather developed business. Otherwise, they would simply not take risks starting the ISO.
Activity: 33
Hello! Interesting project. Send me plz link Whitepaper. Thanx!
Activity: 48
I hope that the team will soon delight us with new articles!
Sales time is coming! I want to be accompanied by success!
Activity: 5
An interesting project. I will monitor the progress of sales.
Activity: 16
I like the idea itself, the introduction of the blockchain into this branch of business. This is one of the industries where the presence of blockchain is justified.

Blockchain is a necessary technology for many business areas. I consider it mandatory to introduce blockchain into state structures and expensive production. The mining of precious metals is a good example.
Activity: 46
This project has a strong and developed business. This is a very good support for ICO. I do not doubt the success.

Do you have that info why you stated this has strong and developed business? I've been away for quite sometime here in the forum and dealing with precious metals even before is a highly questionable one.

Precious metals mining is a business that cannot be weak. If the team had a weak business, they would think about how to strengthen it, and not about spending money and implementing the blockchain. In mining precious metals weak business does not survive. This is not a competition between small cafes.
Activity: 46

Look at the project site. It’s not difficult to follow the link and see the page?
Activity: 48
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
⭐️ InnovaMinex

1️⃣ Today's webinar
Thursday, October 18th 20:30 (GMT+2) CEST.

2️⃣ Contents
Explanation of the Innovaminex business opportunity and current affairs of the company.

3️⃣ Speaker
Richard O’Rourke Responsible for the English market.

4️⃣ To connect
1) access through the following link:
https://innovaminex.clickmeeting.com/presale
2) It will ask you your name and email put only the name and initial surname.
3) If you access from a mobile device a message will appear inviting you to download and install the free “ clickmeeting” app : open it and enter the following pin code : 828771328

☝🏻 Share it with your friends!

It is very good. Not every project conducts such negotiations with its investors. Open dialogue with people interested in your project is a good decision.
Pages:
Jump to: