Pages:
Author

Topic: Innovaminex - Blockchain of precious metals mines - page 22. (Read 26846 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
The project is described in great detail - it looks very professional. However, there is no detailed description of project numbers (about token sale) and dates.

It would look more clearly if you will put information about softcap, hardcap, ICO phases dates, bounty rewards, token distribution, exchange listing plans .. etc in one place. It will be much more transparent for everyone.

All information must be in white paper and on the website. She is there. I saw her there Grin
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
The project is described in great detail - it looks very professional. However, there is no detailed description of project numbers (about token sale) and dates.

It would look more clearly if you will put information about softcap, hardcap, ICO phases dates, bounty rewards, token distribution, exchange listing plans .. etc in one place. It will be much more transparent for everyone.

Hello! All info you may find on the our website Smiley www.innovaminex.com 

🌟 ICO INNOVAMINEX

▪️Start date: 26 NOVEMBER 2018 
▪️Final date: 21 JANUARY 2019
▪️Soft Cap: $ 10.000.000 
▪️Hard Cap: $ 52.500.000
▪️Min purchase: 1 INX 
▪️We accept: BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, DASH, ETC, USDT, XRP

1️⃣ step (26 NOVEMBER -  9 DECEMBER)
💰Bonus 30% Discount

🔝 Join here: https://members.innovaminex.com/inx-sale.php

Activity: 48
⭐️ InnovaMinex

1️⃣ Next webinar
Thursday, October 11th 20:30 (GMT+2) CEST.

2️⃣ Contents
Explanation of the Innovaminex business opportunity and current affairs of the company.

3️⃣ Speaker
Richard O’Rourke Responsible for the English market.

4️⃣ To connect
1) access through the following link:
https://innovaminex.clickmeeting.com/presale
2) It will ask you your name and email put only the name and initial surname.
3) If you access from a mobile device a message will appear inviting you to download and install the free “ clickmeeting” app : open it and enter the following pin code : 828771328

☝🏻 Share it with your friends!

Gold and other precious metals are a profitable niche for business. I see no reason not to trust people who work in this area and earn money from it. I join this project. Cool
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Activity: 59
Activity: 46
I like this project. I liked the last webinar and I trust the team of this project. I will look forward to new news on the development of this idea. I will ask my friends on social networks to study this project too. Blockchain and precious metals is a profitable business. The good news is that the team already has a working business. The business model they are now transferring to the blockchain. Smiley
Activity: 48
Activity: 44
I do not agree - gold will always be in the price!

I agree with you. Gold has long taken its place in the culture of mankind, as one of the most desirable noble metals. In addition, gold is extremely useful in many different industries.
Even treasure from fairy tales - all these are chests with gold coins, precious stones and gold coins.
It is foolish to deny that gold is an important aspect of promoting the development of science and technology.
Activity: 61
Activity: 16
Activity: 49
I do not agree - gold will always be in the price!
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
Very interesting project!
I correctly understood that you have a real business on the basis of which you build your project?

Yes. You are absolutely right. More about this, you can find out by clicking on the link. Thank you for your attention to our project!
https://medium.com/innovaminex-com/innovaminex-already-has-mining-and-processing-companies-in-place-128910bb2d0f
⭐️ InnovaMinex

1️⃣ Next webinar
Thursday, October 11th 20:30 (GMT+2) CEST.

2️⃣ Contents
Explanation of the Innovaminex business opportunity and current affairs of the company.

3️⃣ Speaker
Richard O’Rourke Responsible for the English market.

4️⃣ To connect
1) access through the following link:
https://innovaminex.clickmeeting.com/presale
2) It will ask you your name and email put only the name and initial surname.
3) If you access from a mobile device a message will appear inviting you to download and install the free “ clickmeeting” app : open it and enter the following pin code : 828771328

☝🏻 Share it with your friends!
Activity: 49
Very interesting project!
I correctly understood that you have a real business on the basis of which you build your project?
Activity: 36
Admin Please tell me about the cost of this token. I right understand that this cryptocurrency is being developed on the basis of the blockchain created by this team? If so, then I think that this team has good developers.

Look see the very first post. There is a lot of information. Also, check out the site of this project.

OK. Thank you very much.

I hope that this project will become very big.
Activity: 42
Activity: 23
Admin Please tell me about the cost of this token. I right understand that this cryptocurrency is being developed on the basis of the blockchain created by this team? If so, then I think that this team has good developers.

Look see the very first post. There is a lot of information. Also, check out the site of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: