Pages:
Author

Topic: Innovative Bitget Shilling [Compliation] - page 3. (Read 871 times)

legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
If the mods aren't seeing anything wrong with their activities, then why should you? If they were spamming the forum with 1000 different replies and opening hundreds of new threads to shill, then I'm sure the mods would take some action. Just a few little posts is not enough to warrant any action ATM.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
I am not sure how many of you have noticed this, but I have seen many threads created by newbies and Jr.Members for a while with innovative ways to shill the name Bitget, which is a relatively new exchange. Tried reporting them but they are not violating any forum rules so they get away with it but it's obvious that they are shilling the name of their exchange instead of doing it in the authentic form of advertising here.

Some of their threads:

Crypto Exchange tokens or Crypto Wallet Tokens??
by Altcoiner007

Choosing the best cryptocurrency to buy often requires a comprehensive approach, considering factors like market cap, liquidity, fundamentals, community, ecosystem growth, etc. I just got into a fix trying to figure out the smartest pick for my portfolio whether to go with an exchange token or a crypto wallet native token.

I know in theory, a crypto wallet is often considered better than an exchange in terms of security because it gives one complete control over their private keys and funds while exchanges are more convenient for trading. However, they offer greater risk because they control one's keys when their assets are on the platform.

Following the recent BWB Airdrop, and the anticipated launchpad on Bitget which is the platform's first launchpad of 2024, would you consider investing in the wallet token or opt for BGB, the exchange token itself which is becoming more established?

See details: https://cryptopotato.com/bitget-wallet-token-bwb-makes-debut-on-the-bitget-launchpad/

I would be glad to read your opinion on these.

There's Something About This New Crop of CEOs... by Joseph-P

It's been a while since Binance got a new CEO thanks to CZ's departure. I came across a tweet talking about how Binance's online presence hasn't been the same ever since. The tweet talked about the importance of a charismatic Head for any company. Unlike CZ, Mr Teng doesn't seem to have that same type of commanding charisma online. Of course this doesn't affect Binance's order books that much, but in the grand scheme of things, I think it means a lot that folks don't get that same type of vibe anymore.

It's easy to see why Bitget chose to promote Gracy Chen to CEO today or why guys Justin Sun still remain the faces of several top companies. These people are actually quite outspoken online, and know just how to keep users excited about any new innovations in their respective companies. If anything, I guess this instance teaches us about the importance of having an exciting face as the representative of any company.

Don't You Think the Power of Flexible Savings Counts? by VicManton

I've been exploring different ways to earn more from my crypto holdings especially in a volatile market, and flexible savings have been a great option. I’ve checked out several exchanges like Binance, Okex, and Bybit. For instance, Binance offers a 3.65% yield on USDT and 0.74% on ETH, which is decent but not the highest. Okex has a 3% yield on USDT and 1% on ETH, which is also solid but similar to traditional savings in some ways. Bybit's rates are lower, with 1.51% on USDT and 1.19% on ETH, which makes me think there are better opportunities out there.

So I expanded my research and discovered the apy on Bitget PoolX is 18.97% for USDT & 28.61% on ETH. The highest I've seen during this study. Maybe I'll expand my search. If you're holding ETH, I believe this is a way to grow assets without getting caught up in the day-to-day market fluctuations.

While I still use Binance and Okex for different reasons, I still believe that this means of increasing one's holdings can go a long way, because if one saves up $100K he would be getting $2K monthly and that's enough than risking to lose everything to high leverages, how do you see this to count for traders and enthusiasts?

Is trading on CEX still worth it? by Crypto_Potato

These days I buy most of my tokens especially altcoins on decentralised wallets like Jupiter or metamask and I only trade on CEXs when they list tokens I already own and I send my tokens there

The only time I buy tokens on CEXs with my credit card is when exchanges have zero fees events or events like a rebate on a deposit you make like the one Bitget currently have and other CEXs like Binance, kucoin etc.

Do you guys think CEXs are still worth it? Let me hear your thoughts

Many more can be added here...
Pages:
Jump to: