Pages:
Author

Topic: Insane Experiment: Turn $1000 into $20 Million with Elon Musk and SpaceChain (.) - page 3. (Read 20038 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
How do I purchase the coin? If I had a Chinese/south Korean girlfriend then maybe she could translate the words for me. What exchanges are these coins available on?
Activity: 112
Merit: 7
Again, these scammers are Chinese!!On fire to burn them for cheating.Look at this crooked site ,even without the usual protection.There are no direct links to link people who are there recorded.I think with such people in the crew they do not need to sell tokens or something cares about the price of their tokens.This is clearly complete nonsense.

its a little funny you would think tim draper needs to scam people.... he gifted the world free phone calling, free videochat and free email.... and other things... maybe one day there will be free space travel, free communication thru satellites...

I finally invested a little into Spacechain. But i don't know if they are going to be successful or not. I think that the marketing team is not very good at selling this project. I am waiting for the launch of a satellite.

yeah nobody can know.... i hope they can be very successful...  at least this isnt like ETH where all future potential is already in the price.

i think the marketing has not started yet... we will have to see.

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I finally invested a little into Spacechain. But i don't know if they are going to be successful or not. I think that the marketing team is not very good at selling this project. I am waiting for the launch of a satellite.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
Again, these scammers are Chinese!!On fire to burn them for cheating.Look at this crooked site ,even without the usual protection.There are no direct links to link people who are there recorded.I think with such people in the crew they do not need to sell tokens or something cares about the price of their tokens.This is clearly complete nonsense.
biggest risk i see is jeff garzik himself. tho he did work on bitcoin core with satoshi nakamoto. tim draper gets mentioned a lot and also mentioned spacechain at his summit in the opening speech. but there is no video of that i think.

in any case, tim draper has invested in 213 startups so far. only 3 of them are space related. one was spacex... a giant success. another i dont know which it is. and the third is spacechain Smiley
Quote from: MisO69
Even so, who cares if we have nodes in space. We have nodes all over the world so anyone can get into crypto now. Sounds to me like a cash grab and that's it.

their mission is not just blockchain in space. its to bring space exploration, even space tourism forward. anything space with their spaceOS that like private companies, or even nasa can use.

its a non-profit foundation like eth, so i dont see how its a cash grab. they all put money in it and are very low key so far about promoting it (i wonder why)

also the people who visitted tim drapers space tech summit really seem to love what they saw about spacechain:

https://twitter.com/Gmoneycrypto/status/956400921260408832

Total supply is: 1.000.000.000

Price 0,4 USD

No circulatin supply available - but market cap will be for sure > 200 mio

I can imagine a x10 but never a x100 or x1000

market cap (circulating supply) might be under 50% of coins since its built for long term.

if their spaceOS gets used by a lot of companies, and even by nasa... i can see this blow up by far more than just x20

i am trying to find more confirmations by tim draper, i know i saw he mentioned it but i cant find it right now.
anyway, it does list tim draper as an ADVISOR anyway which i just noticed, so we cant really know how much
involved he is.

it is mentioned however at tim drapers space tech summit twitter: https://twitter.com/spacetechsummit
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Total supply is: 1.000.000.000

Price 0,4 USD

No circulatin supply available - but market cap will be for sure > 200 mio

I can imagine a x10 but never a x100 or x1000
Activity: 121
Email confirmation form broken.

Very worried about their endeavors into space.
Is this actually backed by the team announced or is it a quick and dirty scam using their pictures and bio?
It was just released so I'm a bit wary.

yeah its real. both tim draper and jeff garzik have talked about this in their twitter and jeff
garzik also just was at the space conference talking about it. there is a video on youtube
of it.

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Is this actually backed by the team announced or is it a quick and dirty scam using their pictures and bio?
It was just released so I'm a bit wary.
Drawing comparison straight away with Nexus may be unfair.... Nexus is not only about Cubesats, they have 3D Block Chain and TAO framework.... working relationships with Vector and SpaceX

I could not find much information in the website other than "Space" part.... Team will need to care explain about the planned features or at least a WP, in today's world WP is required to attract new money.

ok i check out nexus. they have a better website Smiley

they seem to have no billionaires and successful founders in their team. also their blog is very unfocused.
i tried to find some news about their business but they talk a lot about other stuff.

like they have a post "How To Become a Cryptocurrency Trader (Simple Tutorial)".... why is this on their website?
what does this have to do with their mission?

while for spacechain, they recently were at the spacetechsummit where lots of space CEOs were too.

nexus is valued at $320m right now, so spacechain is still cheaper despite its better team and connections,
and spacechain is a nonprofit foundation like eth. so i still would say its very different projects.

because one of the biggest factors for a companys success is not the idea. its the EXECUTION. and tim
draper knows how to get things done. he actually mentored the spacechain ceo. so they must be
very close.

Thank you for the info, where can I see the video of Tim Draper talking about SpaceChain?

you are welcome,i am just really excited about this and are happy we can all go in cheap still.

i am not sure there is a video of tim draper speaking at the recent spacetech summit
but there is some real (not paid) articles here mentíoning draper:
https://www.techinasia.com/spacechain-blockstream-blockchain-to-satellite
https://www.thestreet.com/story/14457758/1/tim-draper-bets-on-blockchain-in-space.html

and i think there is a nbc video where tim draper mentioned spacechain when he
talked about bitcoin but i am not sure i can find it again. he is on cnn,
nbc, bloomberg all the time so i am sure he will mention it often, especially when they
go full public, launch the satellites and have other big news.

one of the other TEAM MEMBERS of spacechain is also often on the news.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
What was the ICO price of this coin?

there was no ico. its a nonprofit foundation like eth. a couple of billionaires funded the
team of 50 and the work they have been doing so far like for the spaceOS and the 3
satellites that launch already this year. they will lanch from china as the chinese
gov already gave them permission.

as for the total supply its at 1 billion coins, so based on the current price of $0.40 thats
400 million $ market cap. but they already said there will be staking rewards, and other rewards,
and its built on long term. so probably only like 200 or 300 million coins or less will be available...
making the real market cap about 100-150 million $ right now.

thats very cheap i think so there is a lot of room to grow, this will be valued at a few billions
in a short while. for such a project with such partners. tim draper also invested
in spacex and he knows elon musk and many other people from space industry. this will
blow up easily. i dont see any way this will fail the more i research it. if you see any risks,
or know of any other coins right now with this great potential please let me know asap.

Thank you for the info, where can I see the video of Tim Draper talking about SpaceChain?

there was no ico. its a nonprofit foundation like eth. a couple of billionaires funded the
team of 50 and the work they have been doing so far like for the spaceOS and the 3
satellites that launch already this year. they will lanch from china as the chinese
gov already gave them permission.

as for the total supply its at 1 billion coins, so based on the current price of $0.40 thats
400 million $ market cap. but they already said there will be staking rewards, and other rewards,
and its built on long term. so probably only like 200 or 300 million coins or less will be available...
making the real market cap about 100-150 million $ right now.

thats very cheap i think so there is a lot of room to grow, this will be valued at a few billions
in a short while. for such a project with such partners. tim draper also invested
in spacex and he knows elon musk and many other people from space industry. this will
blow up easily. i dont see any way this will fail the more i research it. if you see any risks,
or know of any other coins right now with this great potential please let me know asap.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
I highly doubt this is not real we have seen 0 news from elon and the others about this project, I am quite confident with all the big shot people involved in this project (as it claims) the website and the email subscription and fraud prevention would be much more focused on, then issuing a lousy website that is copied from nexus 2015 mostly and launch it!

I am just stating my opinion in here sounds dodgy as fuck !

i agree the website is very retro. but because of the amazing team and their
contacts to press and space industry this will still go x100 this year.

its easy to see the project is real.... there is videos of tim draper and jeff
talking about it / being in on it ....

https://twitter.com/space__chain

this project is pretty much under wraps and secret, be happy we can get in early.
this is the ETH of space. the possibility is unlimited. we are space pioneers and
foolishly changing the world to make it better for everyone.

people will cry when they see the price at $10 a coin in a few weeks...
and say "oh nooo! i should have taken the 2 minutes to sign up to the
two exchanges and get it for $0.40..."
and still buy.... because its still cheap at $10.... just like eth last year..
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Lol, cant work out if this is a scam, spoof or most audacious ICO.  Cheesy

How many have a satellite transponder to communicate with the network, or we all have to go through the controled ground stations  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
your call is only based on conjecture ! bad idea
Activity: 259
Crypto Revo
I highly doubt this is not real we have seen 0 news from elon and the others about this project, I am quite confident with all the big shot people involved in this project (as it claims) the website and the email subscription and fraud prevention would be much more focused on, then issuing a lousy website that is copied from nexus 2015 mostly and launch it!

I am just stating my opinion in here sounds dodgy as fuck !
Activity: 644
So I thought I need to give back to Bitcointalk for all the great advice I have received here with that I was able to live a free life thanks to crypto and only do what I love and help other people.Thankyou so much!

You will call me ABSOLUTELY nuts and insane, and you will say this is the DUMBEST thing you ever heard of.

Its CRAP! Its GARBAGE! It will NEVER WORK!, you may say.

Basically Bitcoin back in the day.

Nobody believed in it.

http://www.spacechain.com

Its got a friend of Satoshi Nakamoto and the Skype/Hotmail/SpaceX Founder/Inverstor in their Team. Not Elon Musk yet but they are connected/friends with Elon Musk so we will see what happens.

This a coincidence Original Bitcoin Founder and close friend of Elon Musk in the team of this? You probably heard the rumours of Elon Musk being really good with crypto. And he did found Paypal.

Anyway, do your own research tho there is not much yet on SpaceChain but both team members I mentioned have confirmed their involvement. So its not a scam. I can see this blow up over time, world wide media coverage is guaranteed and its still pretty cheap Id say. Will keep adding more info over time, I believe this is by far the best new thing we have right now, agree or disagree?

Basically Bitcoin will become worthless because its not decentralized enough Cheesy

is it real?

i dont see any news about elon musk and crypto.
please give some source about it.
thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: