Pages:
Author

Topic: Insane Experiment: Turn $1000 into $20 Million with Elon Musk and SpaceChain (.) - page 5. (Read 20038 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 7
So a top 20 coin instantly? perhaps, we have seen it before thats for sure.

you mean cardano?

i think spacechain is a different league, plus they are only at $370m now if all total supply will be available immediately which i dont think it is. So maybe its at $100m or $150m now.

so thats an easy x10 after tim draper announce the launch next month in press conference, the partnerships, and when it gets on more exchanges which will happen very soon according to AMA.

pretty sure there will be partnerships with jeff bezos, elon musk and richard branson since the spacechain spaceOS is open source. spacechain also got a team member who already coded apps that are being used in space stations right now.

this has been under the radar for quite a while and very few people know about it, but they have worked a lot on it for some time, and tim draper is in it. its probably all free because tim draper had such huge success with the free hotmail, the free skype. so now he thinks spaceOS must be free too and they will make money elsewhere?
Activity: 30
Merit: 26
Its got a friend of Satoshi Nakamoto and the Skype/Hotmail/SpaceX Founder/Inverstor in their Team. Not Elon Musk yet but they are connected/friends with Elon Musk so we will see what happens.

This a coincidence Original Bitcoin Founder and close friend of Elon Musk in the team of this? You probably heard the rumours of Elon Musk being really good with crypto. And he did found Paypal.

Anyway, do your own research tho there is not much yet on SpaceChain but both team members I mentioned have confirmed their involvement. So its not a scam. I can see this blow up over time, world wide media coverage is guaranteed and its still pretty cheap Id say. Will keep adding more info over time, I believe this is by far the best new thing we have right now, agree or disagree?

Basically Bitcoin will become worthless because its not decentralized enough Cheesy

What bullshit, noone even knows who satoshi is
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
So a top 20 coin instantly? perhaps, we have seen it before thats for sure.
it looks like a good idea.
but its very expensive for just an idea, i will buy at 100sats not 3000.

i just researched this and they have been working hard on it for a while now with a team of 50. the first satellites go up in a few weeks and they will announce some partnerships plus more exchanges. tim draper will call cnn, nbc and it will be all over the media and blow up. this is a x10 short term and x100 long term.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
it looks like a good idea.
but its very expensive for just an idea, i will buy at 100sats not 3000.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Good Luck, you will need it
they do much more like spaceOS.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
Really cool idea but is it practical? the satellites will be privately owned meaning centralised.
Also if you look at the rate we update our hardware as computer users in order to keep up with changing hash rates, imagine how hard this would be in a series of satellites, their computing power would become obsolete in 5 years of being put up.. think about how many computers and how powerful these computers are which drive crypto, they would never be able to produce this many satellites and even if one satellite was 10x more powerful than the top home computers, it's still not going to cut it.

Still though, something different and interesting, I won't get involved though Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
but will it go to the moon?

I am sorry but no one can answer that question.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Can't sign up, or when I do sign up nothing happens/no email confirmation or anything.
but will it go to the moon?
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
So I thought I need to give back to Bitcointalk for all the great advice I have received here with that I was able to live a free life thanks to crypto and only do what I love and help other people.Thankyou so much!

You will call me ABSOLUTELY nuts and insane, and you will say this is the DUMBEST thing you ever heard of.

Its CRAP! Its GARBAGE! It will NEVER WORK!, you may say.

Basically Bitcoin back in the day.

Nobody believed in it.

http://www.spacechain.com

Its got a friend of Satoshi Nakamoto and the Skype/Hotmail/SpaceX Founder/Inverstor in their Team. Not Elon Musk yet but they are connected/friends with Elon Musk so we will see what happens.

This a coincidence Original Bitcoin Founder and close friend of Elon Musk in the team of this? You probably heard the rumours of Elon Musk being really good with crypto. And he did found Paypal.

Anyway, do your own research tho there is not much yet on SpaceChain but both team members I mentioned have confirmed their involvement. So its not a scam. I can see this blow up over time, world wide media coverage is guaranteed and its still pretty cheap Id say. Will keep adding more info over time, I believe this is by far the best new thing we have right now, agree or disagree?

Basically Bitcoin will become worthless because its not decentralized enough Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: