Pages:
Author

Topic: InstantHash.com - Double your Bitcoins in 24 hours. - Automated Payouts - page 2. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
SCAM

I lost my 0.015BTC, did not receive payout. Admin, please use the money to feed your hungry poor children in your impoverished nation, you must be needing the money more than I do.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
btw this is TX of first "payment"

https://blockchain.info/tx/58c3512a67290bbd33866b4cd07abb2d0660c9999774b0f42dc1a5529af9c42a

and this is TX of complete withdraw:

https://blockchain.info/tx/b2b8b9d93af7a8e978ba41b1ae1005779af09bb773594d51a9b4feb760aa6bdc

so both transfers were related to:

https://blockchain.info/address/1QGyHy6v7zxB4vbuejGnbajLwdRJhYvSk6

but this address sent them to next address and another one and they end up here:

https://blockchain.info/address/1MjSY9GuH6e4q9quDRQTuxGJ8mvkHsFtKy

so actually, I can't call it even ponzi, because they didn't paid anybody..Sad

omg..and this is reason why bitcoin never will be widely accepted by public.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
ohh it seems, that first payment just proceed, in 24 hours as promised:

I hope, that this will continue also for upcoming payments:)
all BTC is gone now..
look this trx id https://blockchain.info/tx/b2b8b9d93af7a8e978ba41b1ae1005779af09bb773594d51a9b4feb760aa6bdc
this is scam sites...
becarefull
legendary
/dev/null
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
First Doubled Payment successfully sent!
Thank you for participating in our Project.

Best Regards
InstantHash
i hope you can still paying until tomorrow..
thats is great sites  Grin
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
First Doubled Payment successfully sent!
Thank you for participating in our Project.

Best Regards
InstantHash
legendary
/dev/null
ohh it seems, that first payment just proceed, in 24 hours as promised:

I hope, that this will continue also for upcoming payments:)
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
done re-tweeting ,,, waiting for my bonus  Roll Eyes
Many have already joined InstantHash project.
We are pleased of the success on how our project has started out.
If you still haven't joined us, don't worry, we are not going anywhere, we have just started!
So get yourself doubled whenever you get the feeling to try us out!

Best Regards
InstantHash
legendary
/dev/null
so if i deposit 10BTC today, in 24hours there will be 20BTC automatically put in my wallet?

I already sent something yesterday and scheduled payout is within 8 hours. I will report here back..
That's correct.
But there is no minimum that you can double.
You are welcome to deposit even 0.001 to try us out, and after 24 hours you will instantly get it doubled and sent back to your BTC wallet.

Best Regards
InstantHash
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
You are welcome to wait as many days as needed to gain our trust.
Our business module is not on how many days we can hold the site up, but on how well planned is the structure of the project before we launched it.
We have made our reserves and our team of crypto-currency traders have worked long before we launched instanthash, just to make sure that we can handle every aspect of the project.
Instanthash system compared to other doubling systems is maximized in quality & security to sustain itself even in most critical times.

Best Regards
InstantHash.

so if i deposit 10BTC today, in 24hours there will be 20BTC automatically put in my wallet?
legendary
/dev/null
ahh no worries, I will report tomorrow if this is works or not..Smiley
Activity: 7
double coin after 24 hour? that's  good and great idea but i will wait and see

just wait n see, whether the site is actually paid or not ..
I think this site would not be more than 14 days or even less

14 days you say?  I would be very happy with just 10 days or even 5 days Grin

A little example. Let's start today (day 1) by depositing 1 BTC. Then at day 2 we receive 2 BTC payout and we immediately reinvest that. Rinse and repeat till day 10.

Guess how much BTC you'll have by the breaking of the dawn on day 10?  29=512BTC

If it does happen to go 14 days we'd be paid 8192BTC. Not a bad ROI for a 1 BTC investment.   Cheesy

Hope this ponzi doesn't stay alive for 24 days, because not even all the Bitcoins currently in existence would be able to cover the payout.  224=16777216BTC

Sign me up, Doc!!  Grin

P.S. I deposited 0.015BTC

Thank you for joining our project.
Compared to other doubling systems that run as a pyramid ponzi scheme, we do not go that road. Our business module has been planned out long before we launched InstantHash today.
Every cent we get as an investment from you, we put forward as an investment of our own in different projects + mining,  so when for you it's double the return, for us it's quadruple the return after our work every day. So yes, we have planned everything out to sustain our growth together with our investors.

Regards
InstantHash.

Quadruple returns each day you say?  I am amazed. Thank you for sharing your ability to create wealth with us.

We will all be billionaires together soon. I'm quitting my job!  Grin

A little example. Let's start today (day 1) by depositing 1 BTC. Then at day 2 we receive 2 BTC payout and we immediately reinvest that. Rinse and repeat till day 10.

Guess how much BTC you'll have by the breaking of the dawn on day 10?  29=512BTC

If it does happen to go 14 days we'd be paid 8192BTC. Not a bad ROI for a 1 BTC investment.   Cheesy

Hope this ponzi doesn't stay alive for 24 days, because not even all the Bitcoins currently in existence would be able to cover the payout.  224=16777216BTC

Sign me up, Doc!!  Grin

Thank you for joining our project.
Compared to other doubling systems that run as a pyramid ponzi scheme, we do not go that road. Our business module has been planned out long before we launched InstantHash today.
Every cent we get as an investment from you, we put forward as an investment of our own in different projects + mining,  so when for you it's double the return, for us it's quadruple the return after our work every day. So yes, we have planned everything out to sustain our growth together with our investors.

Regards
InstantHash.
We would like to thank everyone who has joined our project and will join later.
Feel free to post your returns here, to encourage other participants in joining InstantHash.
We do have reserves that will cover more than few months of investments, even if we do not get a regular income from the project.
Under the skin, we are a team of bitcoin miners with a professional setup + we do invest in other projects and have other projects of our own,
That's why we are so confident that InstantHash will run for a long period of time.
We have already planned the next steps to improve and upgrade our system and our website functionality.
There will be more functions, that will bring higher income to us and to our clients.  Slowly going step , by step further to accomplish our goals.

Best Regards
InstantHash

http://s10.postimg.org/4zh15c2dl/instanthashtwittlogo.png

Sign me up, Doc!!  Grin

legendary
/dev/null
oki watching, this looks interesting to me.)
Pages:
Jump to: