Pages:
Author

Topic: InstantHash.com - Double your Bitcoins in 24 hours. - Automated Payouts - page 3. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
"Abarai" Be sure to include @instant_hash in your tweet to receive the bonus or we can't see your re-tweet.
Our suggestion would be , that you delete your previous tweet and try again by using the button on InstantHash site.

Regards
InstantHash
You are welcome to wait as many days as needed to gain our trust.
Our business module is not on how many days we can hold the site up, but on how well planned is the structure of the project before we launched it.
We have made our reserves and our team of crypto-currency traders have worked long before we launched instanthash, just to make sure that we can handle every aspect of the project.
Instanthash system compared to other doubling systems is maximized in quality & security to sustain itself even in most critical times.

Best Regards
InstantHash.
Activity: 4
I 've re - tweet and have not received a bonus ??
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

just wait n see, whether the site is actually paid or not ..
I think this site would not be more than 14 days or even less
Hi, and welcome to InstantHash.
Our site is a long term operation, and will be online till the very end.
Where is this end? We even can't see it, So you are gladly welcome to join us and double your income!
Be sure to retweet and get our 0,10$ bonus just for that!

Regards
InstantHash.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★
Is this a longer investment site?If yes, I would like to join and try it.
InstantHash.com - Double your Bitcoins in 24 hours. - Automated Payouts

Double the Cash, without the rush!
Payouts are automated - every doubled payment will be transfered instantly, exactly after 24h

How is this possible?
All profits are generated by crypto-currency trading & mining.
We have made a huge reserve-fund of Bitcoins & all payments will continue even if the market is unstable.
System is developed in a way, that there can not be any kind of failures.
We dedicated a lot of resources to make this system maximized in quality & security.
We are constantly working on new features & updates, which means you will see many improvements coming out constantly.

What do i have to do to join?

It's plain simple, visit our website and transfer your preferred amount of BTC to the wallet listed
and get twice the investment back in 24 hours automatically! There is no minimum and no maximum.

InstantHash.com - Join Today and get our bonus offer!

http://s8.postimg.org/3jsay29md/instantposter.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: