Pages:
Author

Topic: Instructions are Extremely Important - page 3. (Read 517 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!
October 06, 2018, 07:12:08 AM
I think that instructions are really very important and you need to follow them if you want to achieve success. To my mind, it is better to follow them to the full extent

Thumbs up!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 04:55:18 PM
I think that instructions are really very important and you need to follow them if you want to achieve success. To my mind, it is better to follow them to the full extent
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 04:50:45 PM
Very correct
Most bounty hunters do not get stakes for work done over several weeks
Because they basically neglected the instructions that guide such bounties

There is need to be calm and positive
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
October 04, 2018, 08:34:51 AM
I would like to draw the attention of bounty hunters most important to this.
Every genuine project you choose to promote as a bounty hunter should not be taken with levity.

I think that the problem now is quite he opposite. Bounty hunters are being mistreated by the ICOs and we are getting our tokens very late or not paid at all.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
October 04, 2018, 07:32:03 AM
Every genuine project you choose to promote as a bounty hunter should not be taken with levity.

First, before you set out to promote a project, study it and know what it is all about. Do not promote what you don't know.
Also, read through the instructions as prescribed by the bounty manager, so as not to destroy the project.

I have seen a situation where some hunters screwed up a project, because their thought is that every project is an ICO. Whereas, some projects are just for different purposes. Some just list directly on exchange without running an ICO.

Try to render a good service to the project that would pay you.

Avoid spamming threads in the name of trying to meet up with number of posts or deadline of submission. So that that the investors you are trying to disseminate the information to will not see you as a shit poster.

Showcase to the crypto world that you are able to provide a good service that would add value to the project and also to the cryptosphere in entirety.

Absolutely, I agree completely. The people who are investing and not following the correct set of instructions are the ones that are going to end up regretting their choice of coin because they did not understand what they were buying before they got into it. These set of instructions that you have listed is a good one and one cannot go wrong with it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
October 02, 2018, 11:16:59 AM
This is naive. Some bounty hunters participate in +50 bounty. They use bots, templates for publications. Do you really think they are researching the projects of this bounty, where they participate?
Activity: 224
October 02, 2018, 11:05:47 AM
very important. It is true. if the instruction is done by a manager, the purpose of giving instruction is for every beginner bitcoin world to understand what they want to do and why it is important. In this case, the instruction is interpreted as a guide to doing something according to the procedure.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 11:00:58 AM
yes, it's true. if the instruction is done, for example, a manager, then the purpose of giving instructions is for every bounty beginner to understand what they want to do and why it's important. In this case, the instruction is interpreted as a clue to do something in accordance with the procedure. Thus the subordination in addition to getting a better understanding of what should be done.
Activity: 392
October 02, 2018, 10:37:45 AM
Bonus is ok, because we do not spend money initially, we are not afraid of losing anything, and we just need to spend time and effort, so can earn income and never worry. afraid of the market
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
October 02, 2018, 10:33:29 AM
an instruction that is very important for everyone in the crypto world and that needs to get more attention so that crypto can work in harmony and reduce the risk of mistrust between project owners and bounty hunters
Activity: 279
October 02, 2018, 04:50:06 AM
Instructions and rules are necessary to be here and I don't see something bad from them. Moreover they help to find your place in crypto and to start without great losses.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
September 28, 2018, 06:03:36 AM
Yes it is very important to follow instructions and guidelines in bounty programs as it helps to keep participants stakes safe with the bounty manager.
Theres need to avoid spamming the projects telegram group for bounty information.

And there is need to be respectful in approach as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
September 27, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

First, before you set out to promote a project, study it and know what it is all about. Do not promote what you don't know.
Also, read through the instructions as prescribed by the bounty manager, so as not to destroy the project.

I have seen a situation where some hunters screwed up a project, because their thought is that every project is an ICO. Whereas, some projects are just for different purposes. Some just list directly on exchange without running an ICO.

Try to render a good service to the project that would pay you.

Avoid spamming threads in the name of trying to meet up with number of posts or deadline of submission. So that that the investors you are trying to disseminate the information to will not see you as a shit poster.

Showcase to the crypto world that you are able to provide a good service that would add value to the project and also to the cryptosphere in entirety.
Pages:
Jump to: