Pages:
Author

Topic: [INT. CALLS] [Untraceable] [For Sale, Program/Site] Chiliphone - page 2. (Read 3137 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
I talked to the developer and he says that he might just end this project, he doesn't really know what else to do with it as it is not really a big source of income for himself. I told him that he needs to send back all deposited Bitcoin to their respective sending addresses, but if you did not receive your said BTC please tell me and I'll notify him promptly.

Its just a small amount, and if he does refund it, a lot of people don't usually send from their own address for anonymity, so sending it back to the sending address might not be the right way to refund. Sad to hear about the service closing, I used to prefer this much over services like google voice.

Yeah, it is sad to see it go, but it just didn't have enough activity to be supported...
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I talked to the developer and he says that he might just end this project, he doesn't really know what else to do with it as it is not really a big source of income for himself. I told him that he needs to send back all deposited Bitcoin to their respective sending addresses, but if you did not receive your said BTC please tell me and I'll notify him promptly.

Its just a small amount, and if he does refund it, a lot of people don't usually send from their own address for anonymity, so sending it back to the sending address might not be the right way to refund. Sad to hear about the service closing, I used to prefer this much over services like google voice.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The website is probably having problems in general. Saw my latest posts here? I'm assuming that we're waiting for a response from the dev.
Is the service down now ? I deposit a small amount, but it isn't showing in my balance. Can't even redeem it as its not showing.
This is the first time I had this problem. Down for anyone else as well ?
I get a popup saying unknown error all the time. :/

Are you calling an existing number, where are you located, and have you lost money while doing it?

What is the number you are calling?

Haven't lost money since I can't use the service at all. Whenever I try to type in something I get this pop up.

Okay, I contacted the Dev I'll let you all know when the problem is fixed.

Are you calling an existing number, where are you located, and have you lost money while doing it?

Haven't lost money since I can't use the service at all. Whenever I try to type in something I get this pop up.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

I get same popup all the time too.
I'm from Turkey.

Seems like the project wasn't updated for a while...

I still use it till this very day at times, when I am too lazy to get my phone, and it still works pretty well. Obviously I don't use it to make any bomb threats and all. The only thing I would like to see is not being charged for the time the phone rings. Thats how other services like google voice usually works.

Ah okay, I will notify the developer and see what he can do about that. Wink

I still use it till this very day at times, when I am too lazy to get my phone, and it still works pretty well. Obviously I don't use it to make any bomb threats and all. The only thing I would like to see is not being charged for the time the phone rings. Thats how other services like google voice usually works.

Does it not work anymore, it should.
I am still curious about this. Does anyone know if its completely anonymous ?
I saw an altcoin for the purpose too, but was curious, if using this would be an option to make anonymous calls ?

You're basically just using a pre-paid phone that routes through the server IP to make calls. No personal ips are logged or anything.

Just  tested  it, yeah its pretty awesome. Smiley

Feel free to tell your friends about it; service made by limikael.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
I saw an altcoin for the purpose too, but was curious, if using this would be an option to make anonymous calls ?

You're basically just using a pre-paid phone that routes through the server IP to make calls. No personal ips are logged or anything.

Just  tested  it, yeah its pretty awesome. Smiley

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
If you want to test if this service is really is "untraceable" your best bet would be call authorities with a fake bomb plant alert. If you get away with it - then it is really a magnificent tool. If not... well.. you tried.
While my words may sounds little grim... there is no better test. But I do not encourage anyone to do so.

I mean, its a free world do what you gotta do.
Can you explain how this service is "untraceable"?

Do you keep logs of any identifying information, such as user data or IP addresses? Are there features built in that are intended to enhance anonymity or privacy?

When a call is placed its basically like getting a call from our website. End of story, no IPS are logged or anything...
Pages:
Jump to: