Pages:
Author

Topic: [INT. CALLS] [Untraceable] [For Sale, Program/Site] Chiliphone - page 3. (Read 3137 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
If you want to test if this service is really is "untraceable" your best bet would be call authorities with a fake bomb plant alert. If you get away with it - then it is really a magnificent tool. If not... well.. you tried.
While my words may sounds little grim... there is no better test. But I do not encourage anyone to do so.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
Can you explain how this service is "untraceable"?

Do you keep logs of any identifying information, such as user data or IP addresses? Are there features built in that are intended to enhance anonymity or privacy?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
Any ideas on how we can market this great product to get every bitcoin user using it would be great. Not only is it good for international calls but it is also good for affordable local cslls!
New poll added here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--912256 regarding TOR. Would you use Chiliphone more, vote there to show your support!

Also, anyone know what it takes to get a website on Tor? Any help would be great.
And the article has been published :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/chiliphone-make-cheap-international-calls-from-your-browser-in-exchange-for-bitcoin

I think it covers pretty much anything, but if you would like to see something changed, let me know Smiley

That's a beautifully made article, thanks.
legendary
And the article has been published :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/chiliphone-make-cheap-international-calls-from-your-browser-in-exchange-for-bitcoin

I think it covers pretty much anything, but if you would like to see something changed, let me know Smiley
what does the other party I am calling see like with Skype the called party is seeing 0000123456? or unknown?
It depends really on the country you are calling to... I called my phone from my computer in the US and got 22928.

I agree. How about security? it's only as secure as the measures taken by users to hide themselves, correct? I can't imagine anybody monitoring this. IP isn't logged, not by the site but yes by the provider. Or do I misunderstand?
Actually, the provider only logs the ip of the website. Nothing is taken from the user's information.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
A call to a mobile number in my own country, NL in this case, costs 214 satoshi a minute.

That's quite a bargain!

Love to see this integrated on my phone like whatsapp functionality, or skype I guess but I've never used it.

Is this affiliated to Chilliphone.com?
No affiliation with chilliphone.com this is its own entity.

And yes, a phone app is a good idea but I think it'd be great to see more support for the online browser version before we move it to mobile.

I agree. How about security? it's only as secure as the measures taken by users to hide themselves, correct? I can't imagine anybody monitoring this. IP isn't logged, not by the site but yes by the provider. Or do I misunderstand?

elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
what does the other party I am calling see like with Skype the called party is seeing 0000123456? or unknown?
A call to a mobile number in my own country, NL in this case, costs 214 satoshi a minute.

That's quite a bargain!

Love to see this integrated on my phone like whatsapp functionality, or skype I guess but I've never used it.

No affiliation with chilliphone.com this is its own entity.

And yes, a phone app is a good idea but I think it'd be great to see more support for the online browser version before we move it to mobile.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund

That's quite a bargain!

elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I tested it with echotest. works nice. very nice idea and Chapeau to the coder. but the female voice is Sad
Activity: 67
Merit: 42
Thanks michaeladair!

If you have any questions jdebunt, or anyone else, I'm happy to answer them!

Post here or inbox me, or give me a call using chiliphone here:

http://chiliphone.com/+46732553464

It is free of charge... Smiley

// Micke
legendary
willl write an article about this service on CryptoArticles.com later today and play around with it a bit.

Reporting back in a few hours!
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
bitcoin:1JJVGfSLeR9m7N2zBdFK9x72xaJSccqQUY
Still 3 more testing slots come on people, lets get Chiliphone out there for all Bitcoin users!

Still 3 more testing slots come on people, lets get Chiliphone out there for all Bitcoin users!
I would be fine with testing it for free incase you guys want someone to test and vouch .
Sounds interesting as well.
Just post your btc address.
Its fine .I will test it tomorrow Smiley
I just realized, my multibit isn't synced, and won't be in an hour or more. Also, I was just trying the site out .For US phones, it shows a zero cost for call, but says you don't have sufficient balance.

For a US Call it shows 1.2 cents a min, but for somewhere like Afghanistan it's 40.1 cents a min... The rates vary largely due to how much the site has to pay for the call.

And it's fine, just come back tomorrow and I'll give you some money to test with.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I would be fine with testing it for free incase you guys want someone to test and vouch .
Its fine .I will test it tomorrow Smiley
I just realized, my multibit isn't synced, and won't be in an hour or more. Also, I was just trying the site out .For US phones, it shows a zero cost for call, but says you don't have sufficient balance.
Pages:
Jump to: