Pages:
Author

Topic: Interested in Netspend Reload or Reloadit or Vanilla reload. - page 2. (Read 2747 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 252
I do believe you and I don't think that your trying to scam anybody. I just never used this before and am wanting to make sure I do everything correct. Now, with all the info I posted for you, I can do this for you? Is that correct? Also please post your flashpay ID here just for reference.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yes sir I have netspend. Its been a long time since I used it. Let me check and see if my account is still active and I can log in.

EDIT: Ok I've lost my old card, but I had a new one that I just then activated. Its a Mastercard if that matters. But everything went through ok and the card is now active. Ok now I can put money on this card and then flashpay it to you? Is that correct? Also, is there any waiting time before you receive the funds? I've never used this service before so I'm just making sure they are no holds.
Flashpay sends fast. You just gotta put the funds on your card. To be clear its $90 for 0.35 btc. Tomatocage has my escrow and he will release funds to whomever i want him to release to. In this case it would be u as soon as I get your funds.
Yes sir I have netspend. Its been a long time since I used it. Let me check and see if my account is still active and I can log in.
ok becasue if you do; you can load your card with 90$ and then send me a flashpay for 90$ and everything will be alright

EDIT: Ok I've lost my old card, but I had a new one that I just then activated. Its a Mastercard if that matters. But everything went through ok and the card is now active. Ok now I can put money on this card and then flashpay it to you? Is that correct? Also, is there any waiting time before you receive the funds? I've never used this service before so I'm just making sure they are no holds.
I called them, they no longer have those Netspend cards. Apparently they are doing away with them, is what the cashier told me but I don't know.
yes some have them and some don't. Do you already own a netspend? If so you can load your card and send it to me via flashpay
I called them, they no longer have those Netspend cards. Apparently they are doing away with them, is what the cashier told me but I don't know.
Wouldn't I have to have your card for that? This speedway I live near has the old moneypaks, but when you get to the counter with them, they have to have my card to scan to add the funds to. I could send you the cash via moneygram or western union, but I'm sure thats not what your wanting. I'm really trying to figure this out, because I do use Greendot alot and everytime I add money, they have to have my card to scan. I've never seen a card sold that you scratch of the pin and enter it to reload a card.
some stores still sell the pins. Some don't. Since it's close to you find out. If they don't let me know.
Wouldn't I have to have your card for that? This speedway I live near has the old moneypaks, but when you get to the counter with them, they have to have my card to scan to add the funds to. I could send you the cash via moneygram or western union, but I'm sure thats not what your wanting. I'm really trying to figure this out, because I do use Greendot alot and everytime I add money, they have to have my card to scan. I've never seen a card sold that you scratch of the pin and enter it to reload a card.
I think I can do this. I live beside a Speedway. Do they have Netspend cards? I'm positive they do, but what's the difference in that. They also have a vanilla card. Which one is it your wanting.
I want the vanilla reload or the netspend reload pak. The one you use to add money to an account. If you can do that now; we are good to go Nd I'll release escrow to you.

So its a actual "RELOAD PAK" like the old Moneypaks? Its not a actual card itself, is that correct?
correct! Get either the netspend one, vanilla reload one or the reloadit one
I think I can do this. I live beside a Speedway. Do they have Netspend cards? I'm positive they do, but what's the difference in that. They also have a vanilla card. Which one is it your wanting.
I want the vanilla reload or the netspend reload pak. The one you use to add money to an account. If you can do that now; we are good to go Nd I'll release escrow to you.

So its a actual "RELOAD PAK" like the old Moneypaks? Its not a actual card itself, is that correct?
I can get you exactly the card you're looking for, but I'm not interested in paying market rates right now. If you're willing to negotiate on the price a bit, send me a PM.
I'll negotiate down to $80 for you just to get this done
This is still available!
how do I buy this and send them to you? I have never bought these payment options. Also, what is the rate?
$90 Btc =0.35 and you go to your local store or grocer. Must live in the U.S. and must pay by cash
will you take google wallet or chase quick pay - i do not want go to a store to send money so i can send via online some way i would pay for the btc
only those methods
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
how do I buy this and send them to you? I have never bought these payment options. Also, what is the rate?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
will you take google wallet or chase quick pay - i do not want go to a store to send money so i can send via online some way i would pay for the btc
This is still avail. Tomatocage has my escrowed funds still. If you don;t know what i need exactly.. please ask

Confirmed. 0.35 BTC is still being held in escrow. DaintyKane, can you clarify that you do indeed want your own personal Netspend card refilled/reloaded and that are not looking for an additional Netspend reloadable card?
Yes. I want a netspend reload Pak.
Or a ReloadIt
Or a Vanilla Reload.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
This is still avail. Tomatocage has my escrowed funds still. If you don;t know what i need exactly.. please ask

Confirmed. 0.35 BTC is still being held in escrow. DaintyKane, can you clarify that you do indeed want your own personal Netspend card refilled/reloaded and that are not looking for an additional Netspend reloadable card?
Pages:
Jump to: