Pages:
Author

Topic: Interested in Netspend Reload or Reloadit or Vanilla reload. - page 3. (Read 2747 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 4658
I can get you exactly the card you're looking for, but I'm not interested in paying market rates right now. If you're willing to negotiate on the price a bit, send me a PM.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This is still avail. Tomatocage has my escrowed funds still. If you don;t know what i need exactly.. please ask
What I got says "Netspend Reload" on it.

Fair point. Daintykane, even if you don't physically have the card, you can still use it for online payments, no?
yes but I cannot use it for cash which was the sole purpose of this. If he had gotten a netspend reload card it can be used as cash to my card.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians

Fair point. Daintykane, even if you don't physically have the card, you can still use it for online payments, no?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
well Ill send you the netspend if you agree to give me $10 worth of BTC within 96 hours. Ill also buy any other BTC you wanna sell..
I have agreed to pay him an extra 10$ in Btc in 96 hours because it's not physically with me at the moment. It won't take 96 hours though more like 5.

Just sent payment info to you, please confirm and confirm with escrow.
he did not follow directions. My title has BEEN said what I was looking for and he got the wrong thing

legendary
well Ill send you the netspend if you agree to give me $10 worth of BTC within 96 hours. Ill also buy any other BTC you wanna sell..
I have agreed to pay him an extra 10$ in Btc in 96 hours because it's not physically with me at the moment. It won't take 96 hours though more like 5.

he did not follow directions. My title has BEEN said what I was looking for and he got the wrong thing

He did just send you the Netspend information. Can you please confirm? Thanks in advance.

I responded to your pm
Confirmed that funds are now in escrow. I'm not sure how killyou72 fell asleep in the middle of a deal when escrow was funded less than a minute after I sent you both the escrow agreement.
I'm online so we will see. I did send fast lol
4 miles away and takes 2 hours? Lol

yeah I am a slow walker but they only sold cards in $50 INC. so I got a $100 one

edit; just I just missed you but ill be on and off for the next 10 or so hours
Confirmed that funds are now in escrow. I'm not sure how killyou72 fell asleep in the middle of a deal when escrow was funded less than a minute after I sent you both the escrow agreement.
4 miles away and takes 2 hours? Lol
legendary
Yeah I fell asleep at my desk, it was 5am lol

EDIT: GOING TO THE STORE NOW ITS ONLY 4 MILES AWAY.
I'll buy $50 using Netspend. I will be on lunch in 3 hours, so post here if you still want it. I guarentee you if you say you want it, I'll will buy the btc. Escrow is always accepted. But I'll check my messages on my lunch break and if you still want it then, I'll go get it.
I'm actually looking for the entire $90 and tomatocage has my Btc in escrow already. I guess the other user flaked.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
I'll buy $50 using Netspend. I will be on lunch in 3 hours, so post here if you still want it. I guarentee you if you say you want it, I'll will buy the btc. Escrow is always accepted. But I'll check my messages on my lunch break and if you still want it then, I'll go get it.
I'm still looking this other user has flaked.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: