Author

Topic: International Games Prediction Thread - page 142. (Read 128720 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2015, 07:08:31 AM
I don't agree that Turkey will loose from Iceland this match.Turkey is in terrific form and has constant performance throughout the previous matches.Iceland is at no.1 and Turkey is at 3rd position in their group.Turkey is going to win this match in my opinion.

yeah I agree, turkey should not lose in this match. Turkey needs one point to be third. Draw is possible too.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
October 13, 2015, 07:06:22 AM
my bets for tonight match

Belgium v Israel Under 2.5 Goals
Bulgaria v Azerbaijan Bulgaria win
Netherlands v Czech Republic Over 2.5 Goals
Turkey v Iceland Turkey win

I interested to follow your bet in the match bulgaria and turkey, i dont want to bet team already get ticket europe 2016. Good luck on your bet
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 13, 2015, 06:59:52 AM
Netherlands vs Czech Republic - both teams NOT to score
Italy vs Norway - over 1.5 goals
Belgium vs Israel - Belgium -1
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
October 13, 2015, 06:24:04 AM

your prediction is good but i will take over 1.5 goals which is safest parlay bet slip and with your view i will also play in cash money sites with live betting.

your prediction is good but i will take over 1.5 goals which is safest parlay bet slip and with your view i will also play in cash money sites with live betting.
Activity: 812
October 13, 2015, 06:11:23 AM
This is my bet to have some good chances to make some profit on this.
Italy vs Norway Italy to win over 1.5 goals
Belgium vs Israel Belgium to win also over 1.5 goals

This is good bet but sadly bitcoin betting sites not offering this offer otherwise I am also interested bet like this but I surely add Turkey to win also as they are very hot right now
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
October 13, 2015, 05:50:29 AM
Italy vs Norway i will place my money of Italy and it will win this match for sure, Norway is not weak team but i feel this time Italy will beat it in tonight match.
I will suggest you to go for more sure and safer bet by placing you bet on both teams to score instead of placing just on Italy.Italy had played slow in last matches even against weak teams.

no i guess italy always play like that slowly ,
that is their characteristic play looks like defend but deadly.
no doubt italy will win this time but under 2.5 goals i think.
they play possession and it makes rarely italy scoring over 2 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1652
October 13, 2015, 05:42:02 AM

Activity: 728
October 13, 2015, 05:38:54 AM
This is my bet to have some good chances to make some profit on this.
Italy vs Norway Italy to win over 1.5 goals
Belgium vs Israel Belgium to win also over 1.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
October 13, 2015, 05:12:15 AM
The qualification process is almost over and the make-up of next Euro 2016 is starting to take shape. Russia beat Montenegro to clinch automatic qualification for Euro 2016, sending Sweden into the play-offs. France, Iceland (debutants), Czech Republic, Belgium, Wales (debutants), Spain, Slovakia (debutants), Germany, Poland, Switzerland, England, Romania, Northern Ireland (debutants), Austria, Italy, Portugal, Albania (debutants) also qualified there is just one second place left.
I was quite surprised Iceland could in the top group A qualification and defeated Netherlands twice

Many surprises that occurred in the European Cup qualifying match. Germany, which is predicted to make sure to qualify because they only needs a draw, was defeated by Ireland 1-0. Netherlands destroyed by turkey 0-3 and wales make a come back from competitive european cup.

Yes many surprises occured in this qualifications. Slovakia took the second automatic qualification spot behind Spain, sending Ukraine to the play-offs and also Albania took the second automatic qualifying spot and reach a major tournament for the first time in their history.

Activity: 700
October 13, 2015, 05:09:59 AM
Netherlands vs Czech Republic both teams to score
Italy vs Norway over 1.5 goals
Belgium vs Israel Israel +2.5 Asian handicap
This is my selection which I will place later.Any suggestion will be welcomed before placing it.

Nice picks for tonight match will do my parlay like you but will make change for Belgium vs Israel  match will put first half under 1.5 goals @1.47 instead of +2.5 for this slip.
October 13, 2015, 04:54:27 AM
I don't agree that Turkey will loose from Iceland this match.Turkey is in terrific form and has constant performance throughout the previous matches.Iceland is at no.1 and Turkey is at 3rd position in their group.Turkey is going to win this match in my opinion.

Turkey is most dangerous team of this event and i think Turkey will win easily this match from Iceland so that it is most pick for tonight match so i will place my bet on Turkey.

I will suggest you to put bet on both teams to score on this and this much safe with more nice odds than ML, i am agreed with you Turkey has more chance to win this match.
Activity: 728
October 13, 2015, 04:44:50 AM
Italy vs Norway i will place my money of Italy and it will win this match for sure, Norway is not weak team but i feel this time Italy will beat it in tonight match.
I will suggest you to go for more sure and safer bet by placing you bet on both teams to score instead of placing just on Italy.Italy had played slow in last matches even against weak teams.
Activity: 686
October 13, 2015, 04:40:41 AM
Activity: 658
October 13, 2015, 04:23:29 AM

Turkey is most dangerous team of this event and i think Turkey will win easily this match from Iceland so that it is most pick for tonight match so i will place my bet on Turkey.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
October 13, 2015, 04:23:05 AM
Netherlands vs Czech Republic both teams to score
Italy vs Norway over 1.5 goals
Belgium vs Israel Israel +2.5 Asian handicap
This is my selection which I will place later.Any suggestion will be welcomed before placing it.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
October 13, 2015, 04:21:42 AM
The qualification process is almost over and the make-up of next Euro 2016 is starting to take shape. Russia beat Montenegro to clinch automatic qualification for Euro 2016, sending Sweden into the play-offs. France, Iceland (debutants), Czech Republic, Belgium, Wales (debutants), Spain, Slovakia (debutants), Germany, Poland, Switzerland, England, Romania, Northern Ireland (debutants), Austria, Italy, Portugal, Albania (debutants) also qualified there is just one second place left.
I was quite surprised Iceland could in the top group A qualification and defeated Netherlands twice

Many surprises that occurred in the European Cup qualifying match. Germany, which is predicted to make sure to qualify because they only needs a draw, was defeated by Ireland 1-0. Netherlands destroyed by turkey 0-3 and wales make a come back from competitive european cup.
legendary
Activity: 812
October 13, 2015, 04:13:46 AM

Of course Turkey will win or it's gonna be a draw. In both cases Turkey is through. Iceland won't win. I guess the prefer Turkey then The Netherlands at the EC. Netherlands is now out form but if they play like the last world cups they could even become one of the favorites. So they just don't want them to go through.

They are going through a bad spell, not qualifying for the euros is a massive failiure for them.  Turkey always seem to make it to euros and then never do much which is a shame.
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 13, 2015, 04:09:52 AM

Of course Turkey will win or it's gonna be a draw. In both cases Turkey is through. Iceland won't win. I guess the prefer Turkey then The Netherlands at the EC. Netherlands is now out form but if they play like the last world cups they could even become one of the favorites. So they just don't want them to go through.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
October 13, 2015, 04:05:42 AM
October 13, 2015, 03:43:51 AM
I think same that to bet on Netherlands is to put your parlay in trouble whereas Turkey is in good form and can surprises with its performance.
Italy - Norway over 1.5 goals
Malta -Croatia both teams to score (No)
Cyprus - Bosnia over 1.5 goals
Jump to: