Author

Topic: International Games Prediction Thread - page 145. (Read 128720 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2015, 12:02:47 PM
Just placed my bet on 28 goals or more @2.34 some huge underdogs  Liechtenstein and San Marino playing tonight so that it seems there will be more than 30 goals scored in all matches.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
October 12, 2015, 11:59:57 AM
I like Russia - Montenegro both teams to score and Ukraine - Span Half Time draw  Cool And maybe FYR Macedonia +1
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001
October 12, 2015, 11:52:33 AM
i like more Sweden and if Sweden win and Russia lose, Sweden is qualificated.
I have bet

Russia v Montenegro Double Chance, X2
Sweden v Moldova  : Sweden
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
October 12, 2015, 11:24:48 AM
after seeing the teams record i also go with your prediction for over 2.5 goals in parlay 1 bet slip and balance will play in live game because i think will get  some nice odds for bet.

I made ​​a bet parlay with over 1.5 goals and a single bet over 2.5 goals for sweden
Single bet
https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1QBJbPy7sJLGkB8zbUK8SayzS4J8AMJk8W

Parlay safe bet
https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1PRHdgPuoqcqQJPF8FAVRczxCrD5iSNrEr

Sweden vs Moldova is much safe for over 2.5 goals i also have my bet on this match for over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
October 12, 2015, 11:22:01 AM
after seeing the teams record i also go with your prediction for over 2.5 goals in parlay 1 bet slip and balance will play in live game because i think will get  some nice odds for bet.

I made ​​a bet parlay with over 1.5 goals and a single bet over 2.5 goals for sweden
Single bet
https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1QBJbPy7sJLGkB8zbUK8SayzS4J8AMJk8W

Parlay safe bet
https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1PRHdgPuoqcqQJPF8FAVRczxCrD5iSNrEr

really parlay a very safe, but I was quite hesitant with Russia, I fear they draw or only win by 1-0. but good luck Wink
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
October 12, 2015, 11:13:49 AM
There is no such thing as sure bets, but I will continue to try some parlays with low odds events.
Here is the one for today:

Russia v Montenegro, Double Chance, Home or Draw
Sweden v Moldova, Match Odds, Sweden
Belarus v FYR Macedonia, Over/Under 0.5 Goals, Over 0.5 Goals
San Marino v Slovenia, Over/Under 1.5 Goals, Over 1.5 Goals
Ukraine v Spain, Over/Under 0.5 Goals, Over 0.5 Goals

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
October 12, 2015, 11:11:38 AM

Single bet

Parlay safe bet
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
October 12, 2015, 11:05:46 AM
my bets for tonight match

Austria v Liechtenstein Over 2.5 Goals
Russia v Montenegro Russia win
Sweden v Moldova Over 2.5 Goals

I will make my second parlay such as your bet, I think pretty good your bet i hope this win. I would add one team to create greater odds
Estonia vs Switzerland over 1.5 goals

Looks like pretty good parlay hope Russia will play as always with Slutskiy, we all know that last games for Russia it is hard challenge 
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
October 12, 2015, 11:02:01 AM
Ukraine vs Spain is interessant match. spain is qualificated and i don't think play with more power. Ukraine is at 2.9 odd , good chance
Activity: 896
October 12, 2015, 10:36:17 AM
Didn't have to make a bet yesterday and so I am going to make more bets than usual. My bets today: Russia vs Montenegro over 2.5 @ 1.984, Lithuania vs England over 2 @ 1.561, Ukraine vs Spain over 2 @ 1.854 and Sweden vs Moldova over 2.5 @ 1.721. Good luck guys.

I also have same bet on Russia vs Montenegro match over 2.5 goals and Sweden vs Moldova over 2.5 goals too.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
October 12, 2015, 10:35:23 AM
my bets for tonight match

Austria v Liechtenstein Over 2.5 Goals
Russia v Montenegro Russia win
Sweden v Moldova Over 2.5 Goals

I will make my second parlay such as your bet, I think pretty good your bet i hope this win. I would add one team to create greater odds
Estonia vs Switzerland over 1.5 goals
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
October 12, 2015, 10:27:58 AM
(-2)Austria vs Liechtenstein
Russia vs Montenegro  ( over 2,5 goals )
Sweden vs Moldova  ( over 2.5 goals )

Russia and Sweden will make a lot of goals And must win For the runner-up position in the group
i think is too risky pick Russia vs Montenegro for over 2,5 goals because Montenegro is a strong team too
and they have alot good player at the team

Sweden vs Moldova over 2.5 goals is more safe betting pick than Russia vs Montenegro is little to place bet on over 2.5 goals there, i will place my money on Sweden vs Moldova match @1.69.
I think over 2.5 goals with odds 1.7 is a gift. Sweden won 2 - 0 in the previous match in Moldova  even with 10 men . Ibrahimovic is fit and should lead the line today, I almost sure they will win with plenty goals.

Yes that is look like this is gift and easily will have score over 2.5 goals to this match so that i also will try this match for over 2.5 goals but i think Russia vs Montenegro under goals is another good pick to place money this match too so i will do on both match.
Not sure sweden match will end with over 2.5 goal because moldova will not can made a goal. Moldova will dominated by sweden in this match
yes but could sweden scored 3 goals and this is very possible, if you are in doubt you can take sweden -1.5 Smiley

This is only a prediction friend ; D , I think the goal would be needed to occupy the runner-up position

They have almost the same point , so they had to make a lot of goals for safety

yes I also agree with your prediction over 2.5 goals and I also saw some sites prediction over 2.5 goals is quite good for sweden vs Moldova. well good luck, I also bet over 2.5 for this match Smiley

Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
October 12, 2015, 10:20:20 AM
As i am from Spain, i can say, Spain can be dissapointed, i'd never bet on Spain, in one match can score 5 goals in other can score 1 and still win, but they dont have a standar performance.. and Right now they are already in the EU cup.

I am Dutch and I got the same with the Dutch team. They are playing so different every game. Now they had to win the next game but I wont put my money on it.

Time they got some real players who are willing to play. Now it looks like more the are forced to play.

I miss the good old days when both Spain and Netherlands were crushing everything in front of them. They also played the prettiest football around. I cannot recognize any of these two teams anymore.

It's not that you don't have anymore good players, both countries do, but it's like both national teams have lost the will to play and somebody really is forcing them. Are the coaches problem maybe, motivation? I don't know!
legendary
Activity: 1134
October 12, 2015, 10:06:56 AM

More Eurocup games today:

Austria vs Liechtenstein
Russia vs Montenegro
Sweden vs Moldova
Belarus vs Macedonia
Luxembourg   vs Slovakia
Ukraine vs Spain
Estonia vs Switzerland
Lithuania   vs England
San Marino vs Slovenia

Below my suppositions for the above matches. With blue the draw. With red the winners. I am sure that I will have wrong not more that two results.

Austria vs Liechtenstein
Russia vs Montenegro
Sweden vs Moldova
Belarus vs Macedonia
Luxembourg vs Slovakia
Ukraine vs Spain
Estonia vs Switzerland
Lithuania   vs England
San Marino vs Slovenia
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 12, 2015, 10:03:32 AM
As i am from Spain, i can say, Spain can be dissapointed, i'd never bet on Spain, in one match can score 5 goals in other can score 1 and still win, but they dont have a standar performance.. and Right now they are already in the EU cup.

I am Dutch and I got the same with the Dutch team. They are playing so different every game. Now they had to win the next game but I wont put my money on it.

Time they got some real players who are willing to play. Now it looks like more the are forced to play.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
October 12, 2015, 09:57:16 AM
Didn't have to make a bet yesterday and so I am going to make more bets than usual. My bets today: Russia vs Montenegro over 2.5 @ 1.984, Lithuania vs England over 2 @ 1.561, Ukraine vs Spain over 2 @ 1.854 and Sweden vs Moldova over 2.5 @ 1.721. Good luck guys.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
October 12, 2015, 09:26:45 AM
yes I also agree with your prediction over 2.5 goals and I also saw some sites prediction over 2.5 goals is quite good for sweden vs Moldova. well good luck, I also bet over 2.5 for this match

Yeah hopefully many goals in this match , do you have a recommendation for a parlay bet ? I only believe in two teams over goals
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 12, 2015, 09:23:32 AM
Austria vs Liechtenstein: over 4.5 goals
Russia vs Montenegro: over 2.5 goals
Sweden vs Moldova: over 2.5 goals
Belarus vs Macedonia: over 2.5 goals
Luxembourg   vs Slovakia: over 2.5 goals
Ukraine vs Spain: over 1.5 goals
Estonia vs Switzerland: over 1.5 goals
Lithuania   vs England: over 1.5 goals
San Marino vs Slovenia: over 4.5 goals
are you sure about beting over 4.5 i think it is a very risky bet from what i ve seen the result is surprising so i think to have safe bet is better than take risks
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
October 12, 2015, 09:17:48 AM
(-2)Austria vs Liechtenstein
Russia vs Montenegro  ( over 2,5 goals )
Sweden vs Moldova  ( over 2.5 goals )

Russia and Sweden will make a lot of goals And must win For the runner-up position in the group
i think is too risky pick Russia vs Montenegro for over 2,5 goals because Montenegro is a strong team too
and they have alot good player at the team

Sweden vs Moldova over 2.5 goals is more safe betting pick than Russia vs Montenegro is little to place bet on over 2.5 goals there, i will place my money on Sweden vs Moldova match @1.69.
I think over 2.5 goals with odds 1.7 is a gift. Sweden won 2 - 0 in the previous match in Moldova  even with 10 men . Ibrahimovic is fit and should lead the line today, I almost sure they will win with plenty goals.

Yes that is look like this is gift and easily will have score over 2.5 goals to this match so that i also will try this match for over 2.5 goals but i think Russia vs Montenegro under goals is another good pick to place money this match too so i will do on both match.
Not sure sweden match will end with over 2.5 goal because moldova will not can made a goal. Moldova will dominated by sweden in this match
yes but could sweden scored 3 goals and this is very possible, if you are in doubt you can take sweden -1.5 Smiley

This is only a prediction friend ; D , I think the goal would be needed to occupy the runner-up position

They have almost the same point , so they had to make a lot of goals for safety

yes I also agree with your prediction over 2.5 goals and I also saw some sites prediction over 2.5 goals is quite good for sweden vs Moldova. well good luck, I also bet over 2.5 for this match Smiley
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
October 12, 2015, 09:10:10 AM
Jump to: