Pages:
Author

Topic: International Games Prediction Thread - page 69. (Read 128720 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
International - Club Friendlies

PSV Eindhoven - Sporting CP, both team to score
Hendon - Queens Park Rangers
Linense - Real Betis
Cork City - Wolverhampton Wanderers both team to score
Wattens - Sparta Rotterdam

I just take this bet PSV Eindhoven - Sporting CP, both team to score  International matches are usually scored a lot of goals
Based head to head each team almost all of both teams to score so I agree with this bet
They only rested 1-2 days after their last friendly match , both match have reached 2.5 goals.
I'm little bit worry that they gonna play defensively to train their defense set up in this match . This is the training game , the coach will try different tactic for every single game. I will try Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.56

Precisely because the game is not important I think a lot of goals, the coach will look for the weaknesses of each player from each line 
although one team lost by a big score that does not mean anything then prepare the team and a better strategy in the real competition
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

Linense - Real Betis

I just take this bet PSV Eindhoven - Sporting CP, both team to score  International matches are usually scored a lot of goals
Based head to head each team almost all of both teams to score so I agree with this bet
They only rested 1-2 days after their last friendly match , both match have reached 2.5 goals.
I'm little bit worry that they gonna play defensively to train their defense set up in this match . This is the training game , the coach will try different tactic for every single game. I will try Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.56
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
PSV  vs Sporting Lisbon over 2.5 goals is what I picked up for my bet which is best alternative of both teams to score yes. I think this is good @1.57 odds later tonight. There are so many goals happening in other matches. I think at this level we can expect many goals as well.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

Linense - Real Betis

I also agree with you, maybe the match PSV Eindhoven - Sporting CP looks easy to predict. because both are a great team in each league. so it is very easy to make a goal and believe both teams will score.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
plenty international club matches available at directbet today but i don't know most of them
and might be because they are small teams and predict the matches results for them also
very difficult but i try to predict these match Sporting Lisbon vs PSV by pick for Sporting Lisbon ML with odds @2.6
legendary

Linense - Real Betis

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

Linense - Real Betis
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
Wow, the final score Portugal vs Estonia is 7-0 win for Portugal. As i expected Portugal can win with many goals. It's fact, Cristiano Ronaldo really important player for Portugal.

Yes Ronaldo very influential for other players enthusiasm and motivation would be different if Ronaldo come into play as happened in this match
they do it perfectly an important victory before entering the competition Euro 2016

He is a perfect player except for his emotion on the field, i wonder if someday he will become a coach. Will he be a great coach as well or will he choose another way to fund his life, he has alot of money and could buy everything he wanted to

Ronaldo is still worth playing until the next 5 years Portugal still needs the contribution of these players so too quickly if we are talking about the time he retired  Smiley but if you want to know maybe he would like Beckham For example, you can see David Beckham he got a lot of offers to make money despite not playing football maybe the same thing will happen to Ronaldo.

Perhaps he will have the same fate like beckham, beckham is still famous although he is not a football player or a coach . Well isnt ronaldo 31 years old this year? I doubt that it will be another 5 years for him

Certainly in old age he is not playing in European club because at that age is not worthy of competing in Europe
Maybe he will go to the American League Club who bought Ronaldo will earn a lot of money and a contract there

Manchester united ever claimed that they will still welcome ronaldo someday if he plan to come back to old trafford and Im not sure will they ever accept him when he is at his 34th age, probably he will not be as productive as ever again

I think Ronaldo will continue to play for Real Madrid, Ronaldo will become a legend Real Madrid. 34th is not too old, let alone a game Ronaldo always stable annually.

Perhaps he will be however ronaldo is not really the loyal type of player so if another club wants to mega bid him and double his payment then I guess he wont be staying . In international games, ronaldo is definitely a beast, he could be a top scorer in euro
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Wow, the final score Portugal vs Estonia is 7-0 win for Portugal. As i expected Portugal can win with many goals. It's fact, Cristiano Ronaldo really important player for Portugal.

Yes Ronaldo very influential for other players enthusiasm and motivation would be different if Ronaldo come into play as happened in this match
they do it perfectly an important victory before entering the competition Euro 2016

He is a perfect player except for his emotion on the field, i wonder if someday he will become a coach. Will he be a great coach as well or will he choose another way to fund his life, he has alot of money and could buy everything he wanted to

Ronaldo is still worth playing until the next 5 years Portugal still needs the contribution of these players so too quickly if we are talking about the time he retired  Smiley but if you want to know maybe he would like Beckham For example, you can see David Beckham he got a lot of offers to make money despite not playing football maybe the same thing will happen to Ronaldo.

Perhaps he will have the same fate like beckham, beckham is still famous although he is not a football player or a coach . Well isnt ronaldo 31 years old this year? I doubt that it will be another 5 years for him

Certainly in old age he is not playing in European club because at that age is not worthy of competing in Europe
Maybe he will go to the American League Club who bought Ronaldo will earn a lot of money and a contract there

Manchester united ever claimed that they will still welcome ronaldo someday if he plan to come back to old trafford and Im not sure will they ever accept him when he is at his 34th age, probably he will not be as productive as ever again

I think Ronaldo will continue to play for Real Madrid, Ronaldo will become a legend Real Madrid. 34th is not too old, let alone a game Ronaldo always stable annually.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

legendary
Activity: 1218
Estonia got demolished but theyre not that bad of a team just need more training and experienced oashes but Portugal easily win even agansit likes of spain imho
legendary
Merit: 1008

I had over in this but holy toledo I never though they would
score 7 lol.  That bet was over early and I just stopped watching
after 3-0..... good to win but sucks for entertainment
noone expect a huge win for portugal , i was think they would only win for 2-0 or 1-0 only. 3 goals scored in first half and just needed 10 minutes for cristiano ronaldo to scored two goals. surprised result , and estonia are just play sucks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Portugal 7-Estonia 0 it is perfect score for portugal team there were so nice goals i think we can see in finall match portugal too and i m sad i couldnt see this match because of some stuff and i couldnt bet too because of  i miss opportunities last night i can make money but it is ok life is going on ...!
legendary
Activity: 1666
i have no doubt that Portugal win win against Estonia because Estonia was never win during met Portugal but never expect Portugal will win with huge score and i wish Portugal could show good performance on Euro 2016 such as in these matches

Portugal is too strong for Estonia. Both teams arent comparable from all aspect. But for the euro 2016, I think Portugal still unable to win it.

Yeah i agree with you, eventhough Portugal is a strong team but in euro the rival is also strong, like germany or france, but i must admit Portugal play really well in this match against estonia, i thought its going to be a slow match with a lot of strategy changing, but i am wrong
legendary

I had over in this but holy toledo I never though they would
score 7 lol.  That bet was over early and I just stopped watching
after 3-0..... good to win but sucks for entertainment
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
i have no doubt that Portugal win win against Estonia because Estonia was never win during met Portugal but never expect Portugal will win with huge score and i wish Portugal could show good performance on Euro 2016 such as in these matches

Portugal is too strong for Estonia. Both teams arent comparable from all aspect. But for the euro 2016, I think Portugal still unable to win it.
legendary
Activity: 980
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

I see the difference in the game as the previous game, there is no Ronaldo, and now the game become more interesting when ronaldo play. even two goals from Ronaldo really pretty Grin

As I said Ronaldo as a motivation spirit for the players Portugal I can not imagine Portugal without Ronaldo likely all will be different
Let's look at the matches of Euro 2016 whether Ronaldo can bring country into the finals  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Well, it seems Portugal vs Estonia is the last friendlies match for today and changed to Euro 2016. Thanks for all your prediction guys, now it's time to Euro 2016!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

I see the difference in the game as the previous game, there is no Ronaldo, and now the game become more interesting when ronaldo play. even two goals from Ronaldo really pretty Grin
Pages:
Jump to: