Pages:
Author

Topic: International Games Prediction Thread - page 70. (Read 128720 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Wow, the final score Portugal vs Estonia is 7-0 win for Portugal. As i expected Portugal can win with many goals. It's fact, Cristiano Ronaldo really important player for Portugal.

Yes Ronaldo very influential for other players enthusiasm and motivation would be different if Ronaldo come into play as happened in this match
they do it perfectly an important victory before entering the competition Euro 2016

He is a perfect player except for his emotion on the field, i wonder if someday he will become a coach. Will he be a great coach as well or will he choose another way to fund his life, he has alot of money and could buy everything he wanted to

Ronaldo is still worth playing until the next 5 years Portugal still needs the contribution of these players so too quickly if we are talking about the time he retired  Smiley but if you want to know maybe he would like Beckham For example, you can see David Beckham he got a lot of offers to make money despite not playing football maybe the same thing will happen to Ronaldo.

Perhaps he will have the same fate like beckham, beckham is still famous although he is not a football player or a coach . Well isnt ronaldo 31 years old this year? I doubt that it will be another 5 years for him

Certainly in old age he is not playing in European club because at that age is not worthy of competing in Europe
Maybe he will go to the American League Club who bought Ronaldo will earn a lot of money and a contract there
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
Wow, the final score Portugal vs Estonia is 7-0 win for Portugal. As i expected Portugal can win with many goals. It's fact, Cristiano Ronaldo really important player for Portugal.

Yes Ronaldo very influential for other players enthusiasm and motivation would be different if Ronaldo come into play as happened in this match
they do it perfectly an important victory before entering the competition Euro 2016

He is a perfect player except for his emotion on the field, i wonder if someday he will become a coach. Will he be a great coach as well or will he choose another way to fund his life, he has alot of money and could buy everything he wanted to

Ronaldo is still worth playing until the next 5 years Portugal still needs the contribution of these players so too quickly if we are talking about the time he retired  Smiley but if you want to know maybe he would like Beckham For example, you can see David Beckham he got a lot of offers to make money despite not playing football maybe the same thing will happen to Ronaldo.

Perhaps he will have the same fate like beckham, beckham is still famous although he is not a football player or a coach . Well isnt ronaldo 31 years old this year? I doubt that it will be another 5 years for him
legendary

Ronaldo is still worth playing until the next 5 years Portugal still needs the contribution of these players so too quickly if we are talking about the time he retired  Smiley but if you want to know maybe he would like Beckham For example, you can see David Beckham he got a lot of offers to make money despite not playing football maybe the same thing will happen to Ronaldo.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

legendary

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
It is quite unusual for Portugal to win a game by 3 goals or more. So my bet is on Estonia +2 @ 1.954 today.
sorry dude looks portugal prepare build their mentality before euro cup start and portugal beat estonia with 7 goals

Well I expected to see Portugal winning but honestly did not expect to see a 7 - 0 scoreline (I guess no one could see that coming lol) and yup I have lost my bet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
What a score for Portugal , I watched a video shows when Ronaldo and all other players visited the Portuguese president , they gave him a promise to win the Euro , even Portugal is a big team , but if they won the Euro , that will be a surprise for me , and after this friendly match , be sure that Portugal with Ronaldo differs from Portugal without him .

I followed same event from instagram, Quaresma put a lot of photos. Smiley
Quaresma played great tonight against Estonia, Ronaldo was in his regular form. I think Portugal will break a lot of hearts in Euro 2016. I believe them more after tonight.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
What a score for Portugal , I watched a video shows when Ronaldo and all other players visited the Portuguese president , they gave him a promise to win the Euro , even Portugal is a big team , but if they won the Euro , that will be a surprise for me , and after this friendly match , be sure that Portugal with Ronaldo differs from Portugal without him .
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Portugal players playing crazy scored 7 goals one of the most goals ever scored by the player Portugal
Portugal seems ready to compete in Euro 2016

Quaresma is in beast mode, scored 2 goals and made 3 assists. If they play like that against big teams they have a great chance to qualify next rounds. It would be joyful to watch them in the tournament.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Portugal players playing crazy scored 7 goals one of the most goals ever scored by the player Portugal
Portugal seems ready to compete in Euro 2016
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
It is quite unusual for Portugal to win a game by 3 goals or more. So my bet is on Estonia +2 @ 1.954 today.
sorry dude looks portugal prepare build their mentality before euro cup start and portugal beat estonia with 7 goals
legendary
Portugal scored 3 goals at first half. Our bets are secured now. Cristiano Ronaldo scored 2 and Ricardo Quaresma scored 1 goal. We would see 2-3 more goals in second half.
What a beautiful goal from Quaresma: https://streamable.com/rovk
legendary
For Portugal - Estonia game I prefer to play Portugal money line from 1.13 odds. It's quite possible that Portugal will destroy Estonia but I keep it simple and take less risks. %13 profit is enough for me before Copa America games.

I have no doubt Portugal win in this match I even dare to take bets Portugal -1.5 @ 1:48 because I think winning by a margin of two goals is not a difficult thing for Portugal but I will see Ronaldo play in the first round if Ronaldo does not play I'm going to cancel this bet
legendary
For Portugal - Estonia game I prefer to play Portugal money line from 1.13 odds. It's quite possible that Portugal will destroy Estonia but I keep it simple and take less risks. %13 profit is enough for me before Copa America games.
legendary
Activity: 1442
i don't understand what actually bosque thinking , he is love to play with old players? seriously morata didn't play while there over 5 subtitution made during the match. bosque keep put a couple old player like aduriz and nolito as striker? instead to get in morata to the game? for me 0-1 for Georgia are well deserved!

That is the point of friendly matches: To test different squads. I think big teams prefer to play against weaker teams (to train) because such teams do play with their best players and take the games more seriously (than other strong teams). Del Bosque was not going to risk the top players, whom he already knows, just to win a friendly match with no importance (maybe some points for the FIFA rankings).
AFAIK all spain top players including ramos, fabregas, iniesta, pique, koke , david silva and the others are played. only morata , casillas and azpilicueta didn't played from the bench. so i guess bosque already risking their top players by play them all but not for morata? so you still thinking that it's all about risking top players?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Event : Spain v Georgia
Your Selection : Georgia +3 @ 1.66

I do not bet on this match but I'm interested predict, I predicted Spain to win no more than 3 goals for that I chose Georgia +3
My prediction of a final score of 2-0 or 3-1 Georgia scored 1 goal
Nice prediction bruh, why not you follow your feel to take a bet on georgia + 3 because match has finished and i was surprised georgia win 0-1

Yes I was also surprised that Georgia managed to win the match earlier I'm sure Spain win but it was not more than 3 goals for that I choose Gergio +3 . I did not take that bet because I'm not keen to bet only predictions, today I'm going to place a bet in the next match  Smiley
i don't understand what actually bosque thinking , he is love to play with old players? seriously morata didn't play while there over 5 subtitution made during the match. bosque keep put a couple old player like aduriz and nolito as striker? instead to get in morata to the game? for me 0-1 for Georgia are well deserved!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Is Cristiano Ronaldo play on this match ? Because he already on Portugal, if he play on this match i pick Portugal -1 goal and over 2.5 goals for this match.
legendary
Event : Spain v Georgia
Your Selection : Georgia +3 @ 1.66

I do not bet on this match but I'm interested predict, I predicted Spain to win no more than 3 goals for that I chose Georgia +3
My prediction of a final score of 2-0 or 3-1 Georgia scored 1 goal
Nice prediction bruh, why not you follow your feel to take a bet on georgia + 3 because match has finished and i was surprised georgia win 0-1

Yes I was also surprised that Georgia managed to win the match earlier I'm sure Spain win but it was not more than 3 goals for that I choose Gergio +3 . I did not take that bet because I'm not keen to bet only predictions, today I'm going to place a bet in the next match  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: