Pages:
Author

Topic: International Games Prediction Thread - page 9. (Read 128713 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 08:35:10 AM
Congratulations for Tunisia and Morroco for qualifying to Russia 2018 world cup so all the African seats are sealed after Senegal also confirmed their qualifications earlier today from these teams there is a lot of potential specially for Morocco they have been very good lately also they managed to finish without conceding a single goal also they needed only a draw against the Ivory coast but they raided them with two goals in the first half so they announced their presence from the beginning and waved goodbye for Ivory coast dreams of qualifications. Senegal will be a good team to have in world Cup with their star Said Mane it will be very interesting and last Tunisia they have overall a good team but I don't expect much from especially after today game against Lybia as they could easily pulled out from the race if they lost that game at home.
The Ivorians though boasting of some renowned players in their squad  they couldn't get past Morocco and have failed to qualify for the World Cup,  ironically it was the Ivorians previous manager who won them the African Cup who have sabotaged their world Cup qualification by coaching the Moroccans rather into the competition.
Ivory coast is one of best teams in Africa but this time they done very poor job as fail to qualify for World cup Morocco done good job against of best teams with lot of great players as Tunisia is also going Russia completing list of African teams they have not good chances for going through in second round
yeah Coast Ivory had a difficult match but Morroco showed their strength The Ivory coast could qualified if they didn't lose against Bigger or even winning in their game before this one against Mali they would have the upper hand as a draw would have guarantee their trip to Russia in Summer they would be missed.
And For Tunisia they still have a chance to get to second round but it all depends on who will be there with them in the group stages the draw for group stages will be on the 1st of September and only 4 spots left undecided Italy or Sweden , Denmark or Ireland , Australia or Honduras and Peru or New zealand and none of them put a big step for qualifications so it will be interesting

I doubt that any of the African teams will be able to make an impact in the upcoming World Cup.  I am saying this with the exception of Egypt who I think they are going to do something and that will depend on on the group I which they are placed. I am tipping the Brazilians to eventually win the trophy they have assembled a young and very capable team.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
November 13, 2017, 05:29:58 AM
I can't believe Australia didn't beat Honduras, they had so many chances to score goals but couldn't. There even were a couple of very easy shots that should of been goals but I think the pressure really got to them on the night. I also believe Australia should of been awarded that penalty which was called but then over turned lol, that was a joke! Now the return leg is in Australia where I think Australia will win this time as they are hard to beat on home soil.

they still has a 2nd leg at their home, pretty sure they will win

Yeah they do however they should of scored at least 2 goals which would of made their job easier for the 2nd leg which starts tomorrow. I also think Australia should win but they will have more pressure on them now playing at home in front of their home crowd. I think it will be a great game to watch and can't wait, I just hope Australia win and make it through.
Australian done good job in away match as Honduras's home record is not bad at all and Australia's away record is also not good they fail to in last few away matches now they can handle very easily at home in other match New Zealand was very good they also play goalless draw against Peru now they have to travel in away match which is not easy for them at all

I think the Socceroos did well by enduring the hostile home crowds in Honduras and hopefully they will be able to turn things around in the return leg on home grounds. I think they have  their destiny in their hands now and it couldn't have gotten better than this after playing goalless in Honduras.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
November 12, 2017, 08:53:52 PM
I can't believe Australia didn't beat Honduras, they had so many chances to score goals but couldn't. There even were a couple of very easy shots that should of been goals but I think the pressure really got to them on the night. I also believe Australia should of been awarded that penalty which was called but then over turned lol, that was a joke! Now the return leg is in Australia where I think Australia will win this time as they are hard to beat on home soil.

Yeah they do however they should of scored at least 2 goals which would of made their job easier for the 2nd leg which starts tomorrow. I also think Australia should win but they will have more pressure on them now playing at home in front of their home crowd. I think it will be a great game to watch and can't wait, I just hope Australia win and make it through.
Australian done good job in away match as Honduras's home record is not bad at all and Australia's away record is also not good they fail to in last few away matches now they can handle very easily at home in other match New Zealand was very good they also play goalless draw against Peru now they have to travel in away match which is not easy for them at all

Well the end will justify the means, i still thought Australia could have done better because Honduras no matter how good they are should n pose myuch of a threat to a nation with rich footballers like australia.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
November 12, 2017, 08:15:52 PM
Congratulations for Tunisia and Morroco for qualifying to Russia 2018 world cup so all the African seats are sealed after Senegal also confirmed their qualifications earlier today from these teams there is a lot of potential specially for Morocco they have been very good lately also they managed to finish without conceding a single goal also they needed only a draw against the Ivory coast but they raided them with two goals in the first half so they announced their presence from the beginning and waved goodbye for Ivory coast dreams of qualifications. Senegal will be a good team to have in world Cup with their star Said Mane it will be very interesting and last Tunisia they have overall a good team but I don't expect much from especially after today game against Lybia as they could easily pulled out from the race if they lost that game at home.
The Ivorians though boasting of some renowned players in their squad  they couldn't get past Morocco and have failed to qualify for the World Cup,  ironically it was the Ivorians previous manager who won them the African Cup who have sabotaged their world Cup qualification by coaching the Moroccans rather into the competition.
Ivory coast is one of best teams in Africa but this time they done very poor job as fail to qualify for World cup Morocco done good job against of best teams with lot of great players as Tunisia is also going Russia completing list of African teams they have not good chances for going through in second round
yeah Coast Ivory had a difficult match but Morroco showed their strength The Ivory coast could qualified if they didn't lose against Bigger or even winning in their game before this one against Mali they would have the upper hand as a draw would have guarantee their trip to Russia in Summer they would be missed.
And For Tunisia they still have a chance to get to second round but it all depends on who will be there with them in the group stages the draw for group stages will be on the 1st of September and only 4 spots left undecided Italy or Sweden , Denmark or Ireland , Australia or Honduras and Peru or New zealand and none of them put a big step for qualifications so it will be interesting
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
November 12, 2017, 08:09:44 PM

Yes true, Australia did do a good job playing away as like you said they haven't had good form playing away in recent times. But in the last few times they have performed much better playing away without getting the wins.

I agree New Zealand have shown they can also match it with a good team in Peru but will now find it very hard to win away, I wouldn't mind seeing them win and make it through.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 12, 2017, 08:06:15 PM

November 12, 2017, 07:53:58 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 12, 2017, 07:44:51 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 04:08:04 PM
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
November 12, 2017, 11:09:27 AM
Well, the match ended 0 - 0. Finally, I decided to not bet on the match but my favorited option to bet on double chance would have been the right decision. Annoying but that's life Smiley I think there are good chances on return matches mid of next week and then I will not blow one's chance  Smiley

Thinking about to bet on Denmark vs Ireland tonight. I usually would like to go for Denmark but the odds @ 1.57 are too low to depict a good risk/profit ratio in my opinion. So I am thinkingg about going for a double chance draw or win Ireland @ 2.08. What do think, is it a good idea?
I really don't know but i think that Ireland are capable of winning the game today, they are my favorite to qualify for the world cup in this match. I think you should go for it.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 01:55:42 AM

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 12:37:01 AM
there are already 23 qualified teams at the next world cup;
1)Russia 2)Brazil 3)Iran 4)Japan 5)Mexico 6)Belgium 7)South Korea 8 Saudi Arabia 9)Germany 10)England 11)Spain 12)Nigeria
13)Costa Rica 14)Poland 15)Egypt 16)Iceland 17)Serbia 18)France 19)Portugal 20)Argentina 21)Colombia 22)Uruguay 23)Panama

there are still 9 available places:

4 places Playoffs Europa area:  
Italy vs Sweden, Denmark vs Ireland, Croatia vs Greece, Switzerland vs Northern Ireland

3 places Africa Area:
In Group A Tunisia (with 3 points advantage over the Congo) is very close to qualifying.
It needs 1 point against Libya, or that the Congo does not win its match

In group C direct clash between Ivory Coast and Morocco.
The Ivory Coast qualifies if it wins, otherwise qualifies Morocco (which has 1 point advantage, in the standings)

Group D: potentially all four teams: Senegal (8, Burkina Faso(6), Cape Verde(6) South Africa(4) can qualify.
Senegal is the favorite because it has 2 games to play and only needs 1 victory.

2 places playoffs rest of the world:
Australia VS Honduras, New Zeland VS Perù,  Australia and Peru are the favorites

Great post, very informative buddy. People will use this post to their advantage when picking games to bet on. Teams that have already qualified might take it easy & not play to their full potential so good idea to avoid games involving those teams.

thank you, I'm happy when my posts are also useful to other users.
Senegal has just won its game today, and is officially the 24th team qualified to the next world cup

I surprised about the analysis which you have done and posted in this forum good to see such posts which give information and knowledge to have like peace of cake. Thanks for the details once again.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
November 11, 2017, 08:03:35 PM
November 11, 2017, 07:34:56 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 11, 2017, 05:52:04 PM
My Predictions Euro 2016 start q

+Italy v Malta
Holland v Iceland+
I think he is stuck in the past and doesn't know what exactly that he is talking about at the moment. Anyways the game between Denmark and Ireland should have at least ended in a goal being scored but Ireland is known to be very defensive when they are playing away from  home.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
November 11, 2017, 05:36:50 PM
Sergio Aguero scored an 86th-minute winner as Argentina claimed an international friendly victory against World Cup hosts Russia in Moscow.
The visitors dominated the game, claiming 70% of possession and having 19 shots to Russia's four.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 11, 2017, 05:05:26 PM

+Italy v Malta
Holland v Iceland+

youre wrong and false, i think you not understand about football
this now 2017 , youre write 2016, and now discuss about qualification world cup 2018, and italy meet sweden in midweek after first match, not meet malta
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 03:49:41 PM

+Italy v Malta
Holland v Iceland+
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 11, 2017, 03:46:04 PM
Thinking about to bet on Denmark vs Ireland tonight. I usually would like to go for Denmark but the odds @ 1.57 are too low to depict a good risk/profit ratio in my opinion. So I am thinkingg about going for a double chance draw or win Ireland @ 2.08. What do think, is it a good idea?
I really don't know but i think that Ireland are capable of winning the game today, they are my favorite to qualify for the world cup in this match. I think you should go for it.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
November 11, 2017, 02:31:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: