Pages:
Author

Topic: International Zionism Did 911–23 facts - page 5. (Read 3627 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

So, "a lot of the evidence is compelling" - your words - is a false statement.

No.

There is compelling evidence that a group of non Muslim people was involved in orchestrating 911.
There is extremely strong evidence that some of those people were Israelis who were obviously led to believe that they were acting on behalf of some 'national' interest.
There's nothing compelling about your assertion that there is compelling stuff.

Nothing at all.

If someone wants the truth they can go to http://patriotsquestion911.com/ and scroll halfway down the page.

What about a source that is official and not made by some lunatic that thinks earth is flat.

I am so tired of all these conspiracy junkies..
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

No.

There is compelling evidence that a group of non Muslim people was involved in orchestrating 911.
There is extremely strong evidence that some of those people were Israelis who were obviously led to believe that they were acting on behalf of some 'national' interest.

Nothing at all.

If someone wants the truth they can go to http://patriotsquestion911.com/ and scroll halfway down the page.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

No.

Nothing at all.
Some people will support 'their' group no matter what.

A lot of simple minded Germans supported Hitler because they thought he represented Germany.

A lot of simple minded Jews support Zionism because they think it represents Judaism.

http://www.truetorahjews.org/zionism

The state of Israel is, at best, an attempt by some anti nationalist Jews to teach their descendants about nationalism at a reasonable price. But there are always going to be hillfolk who miss the forest for the trees.
legendary
To those of you pushing this "International Zionism Did 911" bullshit: We know you're Nazis. I just wanted to make sure that you know we know.

+1
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
April 21, 2015, 03:29:03 PM
To those of you pushing this "International Zionism Did 911" bullshit: We know you're Nazis. I just wanted to make sure that you know we know.
April 20, 2015, 01:32:34 PM

No.

but

There is also quite a bit of fluff, chaff, that has been thrown in, probably to discredit the better evidence.

///////////////

The implication as it stands right now for a lot of people is that the motive behind 911 was an Israeli nationalist motive intended to draw the United States into the Israeli fight against certain Muslims.

The evidence, however, seems to point to something a little different. Specifically that the immediate motive for 911 was the need to counter the eradication of opium poppies from Afghanistan.

To that end, it looks like a lot of stupid people were drawen into committing the various acts.

For example some Israelis were told "We need you to do such and such thing. You will be doing the highest good deed and helping Jews".

And some Americans were told "This is a matter of the highest national security. We cannot give details but if you want to help your country you must play along. Of course you will get a promotion too".

And some Russians were told "If you publicize x material from Afghanistan you will be killed".

etc etc
legendary
April 19, 2015, 10:49:08 PM

The several I read were just regular cop style reports (FBI etc no dif) "checked out these dudes, blah blah blah"  after 9/11 they probably "checked out" 50,000 or more ... they were all madder than hornets.

So a few were Israeli nationals.....so WHAT?

Some of the 'Israeli nationals' are irrelevant, like the art students. A lot of malls in the 80s and 90s had young scammers from Europe who would work like that. A bunch of guys from the same country set up a project to get a freeish vacation in America, make a little money.

Others seem less random.

Certainly if you have access to enough police reports you could find a way to make it look like there is an organized plot by descendants of Frank Sinatra fans to steal credit cards that end in the number of his birthday.

April 19, 2015, 01:54:43 PM

The several I read were just regular cop style reports (FBI etc no dif) "checked out these dudes, blah blah blah"  after 9/11 they probably "checked out" 50,000 or more ... they were all madder than hornets.

Some of the 'Israeli nationals' are irrelevant, like the art students. A lot of malls in the 80s and 90s had young scammers from Europe who would work like that. A bunch of guys from the same country set up a project to get a freeish vacation in America, make a little money.

Others seem less random.

Certainly if you have access to enough police reports you could find a way to make it look like there is an organized plot by descendants of Frank Sinatra fans to steal credit cards that end in the number of his birthday.
legendary
April 17, 2015, 11:33:24 PM
By Ryan Hodgson on Monday, September 19, 2011 at 8:59am

Mossad Impersonating/framing Muslims and Participating in the Attacks:

http://rediscover911.com/international-zionism-did-911-23-facts/

A lot of the evidence is compelling.

What would have been their motive?

This is crazy talk.  I reviewed several of the source documents linked to and found nothing.  Just routine police work. 

As the source material does not support the narrative, I conclude it is a fabricated narrative.  Now why would you willingly go along with propagating untruths?

I had started a thread on 911 and saw this thread which links to some material a lot of people believe. The fact that the poster and the link use the phrase "did 911", as I did, means they are probably also new yorkers.

Could you give some examples of "the source material [that] does not support the narrative"? Some of the material has been widely reported in the alternative media and is well documented. Are you saying that the poster added some trash?

April 17, 2015, 11:18:00 PM

This is crazy talk.  I reviewed several of the source documents linked to and found nothing.  Just routine police work. 

As the source material does not support the narrative, I conclude it is a fabricated narrative.  Now why would you willingly go along with propagating untruths?

I had started a thread on 911 and saw this thread which links to some material a lot of people believe. The fact that the poster and the link use the phrase "did 911", as I did, means they are probably also new yorkers.

Could you give some examples of "the source material [that] does not support the narrative"? Some of the material has been widely reported in the alternative media and is well documented. Are you saying that the poster added some trash?
legendary
April 17, 2015, 05:10:45 PM

April 17, 2015, 01:23:22 PM

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
April 17, 2015, 10:08:08 AM