Pages:
Author

Topic: Internet Marketing - page 11. (Read 123440 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 08:32:51 PM
Internet marketing can be a success if you know how to maximize it. First, you need to know your target market. What specific websites or apps do they use when they use the internet? When do they go online? etc. Once you got this, you will be able to reach out to them more effectively by meeting their answers and your marketing plans for your internet marketing. I hope this helps.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
November 05, 2017, 07:32:03 PM
this is a multi trillion dollar industry. There are no 'experts' in internet marketing. Only people that know how to stay ahead of the curve by constantly testing, trying and learning.
You will have to be expert in the bitcoin internet marketing now everything needs the practice and the information so if you are having the information and the value of the bitcoin as well. I hope soon a lot of the markets and the malls will organize the bitcoin information and they will increase the value and the price of the bitcoin at the same time for the payment as well.

You don't need to market bitcoin because it is already gaining popularity. Media are already talking about it, why need to market it? As for internet marketing, yeah there is no so called expert here, they just become authority because they constantly try new things and if it succeeded then they will sell that ideas until the market becomes saturated and then moved and experiment to remain at the top.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
November 05, 2017, 02:05:36 PM
this is a multi trillion dollar industry. There are no 'experts' in internet marketing. Only people that know how to stay ahead of the curve by constantly testing, trying and learning.
You will have to be expert in the bitcoin internet marketing now everything needs the practice and the information so if you are having the information and the value of the bitcoin as well. I hope soon a lot of the markets and the malls will organize the bitcoin information and they will increase the value and the price of the bitcoin at the same time for the payment as well.

Now a days, Its easy to market bitcoins in the internet because , there is youtube and different social media's all you need to do is learn those skills on how to encourage people to look at your advertised ico's.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 12:38:51 PM
I think internet marketing i very good for me. Because i can buy anythink without going market and shopping mall or else and it is not so costly like market price but sometime we have to suffer for any such kind of products that i have ordered and it takes much more time. But online marketing is advantageble and good.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
November 04, 2017, 05:44:42 AM
i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?
Many e commerce organizations have started marketing through all medias available. Especially, "referring" has become a top marketing point now in the current market 2017.
Yes, referring has become so popular in the current market to channel and improve one's marketing. We do even have an option on the coinbase wallet that refer a friend and earn $10. This is the basic and main method everyone is using to increase their business. As the current era is fully based on internet, the marketing have used internet as a key point for every business.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
November 04, 2017, 05:38:35 AM
i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?
Many e commerce organizations have started marketing through all medias available. Especially, "referring" has become a top marketing point now in the current market 2017.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 05:01:30 AM
Internet marketing needs a deep research online. Read and read more about it and gather important information. Ask people that have knowledge and learn from them and if you already have the plan and details, then input it. Start internet marketing when you are ready.
Activity: 216
November 04, 2017, 12:28:18 AM

internet is the best way for maketing strategy...fast easy convinient as long as you know how to promote your goods,this just like in the real market place but it needs more learning...promote what will they get when they buy your products.always put the benefits, posting it in social medias like fb twitter or instagram.it will help u a lot...and take time to study more about your product that way u can promote it better.
Activity: 157
November 03, 2017, 07:28:48 PM
To succeed in internet marketing, you surely need to have enough funds to start with.
You should look for a popular websites, that do not charge a lot of money for an advertisement right there. This is the most important thing, same with google positioning.Always remember to be sure that if someone types a phrase that may be correlated with your website/shop/anything, then your URL will get shown among the first 5-10 results- still depends on the amount of money you are willing to spend for that purpose.
Activity: 55
November 03, 2017, 04:46:36 PM
Internet marketing maybe looks easy from there but believe me it is not. I'v tried for so many times but didnt succeed unfortunately
Activity: 84
Envion - Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
November 03, 2017, 11:56:08 AM

That's an easy and tough question at the same time. Internet marketing (done right) is making money for your business. The "done right" is where the difficulty comes in.

One way to achieve that is to learn on your own (takes time, takes practice, takes a lot of pricey mistakes). Another way is to hire someone that knows (but how do you know if he/she knows if you don't know? - so takes time, takes practice, takes a lot of pricey mistakes). The difference between first and second is in how much do you want to learn internet marketing:
- if you want, at some point to handle it yourself - go with option 1
- if you'd rather stick to your main expertise, but want to learn more how to hire the right people - go with option 2

However, since it is 2 years since your original question posted. I wonder how would you answer it yourself given your further experience now?
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
November 03, 2017, 04:19:13 AM
The internet market, is also emarket, were good and services are advertised online for customer, it is effective way of marketing products  and services. Online market or emarket is for both smart and un smart people. Any body can do it, provided you  have access to internet.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
November 02, 2017, 05:28:11 PM
Internet market  is for  smart people, is a systematic simple waeto understand. Online market is the fastest way to make money. And earn a living. But is full of fraud and scammer.
Internet market is for everyone regardless you are smart or not you can enter it. If you are not that literate with internet marketing there's a lot of online courses where you can join and take time to understand on how it's going. Actually it's easy if you do have your own product, your own equipment(personal computer) and other stuffs for marketing. And I agree that this type of market will give you the fastest way to make money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
November 02, 2017, 02:07:07 PM
Internet market  is for  smart people, is a systematic simple waeto understand. Online market is the fastest way to make money. And earn a living. But is full of fraud and scammer.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 02, 2017, 11:53:58 AM
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
November 02, 2017, 09:57:33 AM

Internet marketing strategy is good idea!but one things i ask  what is your product or items?,it is marketable? .Mostly people in this new era is using online internet to gain good profit.in order to achieve a good income  its bettter that your product must be acceptable to the buyers.

Good question. Because in order to succeed in Internet Marketing, you need to have a product that the customers is willing to buy. If your product is not attracted to people online then you won't get that far in this game because its really very difficult because of the competition.

You can have a good and unique product but if you don't know how to promote it, they its the same. You wouldn't get even 1 sale. So choose the best product to want to promote then go and spread the word out there. There are a lot of social media platforms that you can used, so maximized them because its free advertising.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
November 02, 2017, 09:34:27 AM
internet marketing is the best way to promote some of the products we have.
because internet marketing is very broad and able to cover various groups.
live we specify which target we will aim to market prodak,
if viewed here the campaign is the most successful place to promote anything
You are right in this you need to have the skills and the experience so if you are having the experience you can make the money in the bitcoin forum and the bitcoin internet marketing the bitcoin is now being famous for the high profit and the extra income that the people are earning from the bitcoin, I use the bitcoin and I am sure the bitcoin will be the best from for this and all the people will earn more from it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
November 01, 2017, 05:47:17 PM

Internet marketing strategy is good idea!but one things i ask  what is your product or items?,it is marketable? .Mostly people in this new era is using online internet to gain good profit.in order to achieve a good income  its bettter that your product must be acceptable to the buyers.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 583
November 01, 2017, 01:45:49 PM
I don't think you need to know much about internet marketing. You can start social media marketing. All you need is a few social media accounts, like facebook, twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and tumblr.
Yes it is very important because now on the social media the power of the bitcoin is increasing more and more so the people are buying the bitcoin and they are holding it for the long time, I am sure in the future you will be able to get the profit and you will buy the all things on your own bitcoin so for me the bitcoin is now the world best currency to buy and sell online in the bitcoin internet marketing.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
October 31, 2017, 06:45:07 PM
internet marketing is the best way to promote some of the products we have.
because internet marketing is very broad and able to cover various groups.
live we specify which target we will aim to market prodak,
if viewed here the campaign is the most successful place to promote anything
Pages:
Jump to: