Pages:
Author

Topic: Internet Marketing - page 6. (Read 123431 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
December 19, 2017, 06:05:58 PM
Study more about it. Everything that is related to it. There are many resources in the internet. You just need to search and find.
Yes, almost everything can be found in the internet with just a simple click and search out there. Popular one is through social medias, there are a lot of people who are living their day to day lives by using these social medias for doing their internet marketing promotions. And while they are on that business most of them are successful through it.
I was notice that most of the company are introducing or selling their items in the internet, I guess they do this because they can't to consume some resources to advertise their products in the market. It was the same case with the bitcoin thru internet many people discovered this opportunity without using a lot of funds in advertising. Social media is one of the reason why advertisement become flood thru sharing of information of the items or product they can easily spread it out without knowing that they can simply advertise the products of others.

If there's a company or product that isn't using internet for marketing, it's either they have no knowledge about modern technology or they have a very low budget in advertising. Majority of the companies are boosting their sales and profits because of the digital/internet marketing and if someone that has a wide knowledge on how you will advertise a product, you can also earn higher.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
December 19, 2017, 03:11:57 AM
The internet marketing is now the trend of all product now people don't want to spend their time to purchase the product as there is lot of issue traffic jam parking time we want spend all concerns to the client so internet marketing has a big roll in the marketing field it is getting increase day by day.
Exactly this, today to achieve good publicity gains and the soul of the business (in my country, for example, a famous car brand sold 40% more than I planned the result of a propaganda with ponies). A good advertisement certainly makes all the difference when it comes to introducing a new product in the market and today it is very easy and cheap to buy advertisements for your site / service, in any site that works with advertising you can buy hundreds and thousands of views for only some exchanged.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 09:58:56 PM
There are many ways to do internet marketing. the easiest is to use email marketing techniques because it will be very easy to follow up to customers with just a short time using email blast. Another technique is to use social media today who do not have social media, you just need to post to your account that already has many friends.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
December 18, 2017, 09:30:17 PM
Study more about it. Everything that is related to it. There are many resources in the internet. You just need to search and find.
Yes, almost everything can be found in the internet with just a simple click and search out there. Popular one is through social medias, there are a lot of people who are living their day to day lives by using these social medias for doing their internet marketing promotions. And while they are on that business most of them are successful through it.
I was notice that most of the company are introducing or selling their items in the internet, I guess they do this because they can't to consume some resources to advertise their products in the market. It was the same case with the bitcoin thru internet many people discovered this opportunity without using a lot of funds in advertising. Social media is one of the reason why advertisement become flood thru sharing of information of the items or product they can easily spread it out without knowing that they can simply advertise the products of others.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 04:56:23 PM
Internet marketing can be really good, because than many people will see what Bitcoin is and they are maybe also going to use it by themselves and that can be perfect.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
December 18, 2017, 03:59:25 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 18, 2017, 02:21:29 PM
The Internet market is becoming an important role for the world for online activities such as instantaneous instantaneous payments in virtual currency.

Internet market where each bitcoin and other foreign currency, this is a place for internet users around the world to exchange digital currencies.

tecnology is getting cool and easy for us to transact more easily with digital currency, and you can also find a profitable internet market with ease.

Here's your chance to earn profits in the internet market every day.
Activity: 10
December 18, 2017, 10:03:40 AM
Learning internet marketing is awesome!
Activity: 114
December 18, 2017, 03:42:44 AM
i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

Activity: 448
Merit: 281
December 18, 2017, 02:04:50 AM
i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

internet marketing == money if you  smart and know how to use your site to ads.

try to focus on trust and add more help more than price 
Everything which comes into the market with some changes offered, take some time to settle in. So is happening with the bitcoin. But the good thing is that it has already made its place and shown the world already that future of the currency system depends more on the crypto currencies or for that matter on the source which is 24/7 available.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
December 17, 2017, 10:29:06 PM
The internet marketing is now the trend of all product now people don't want to spend their time to purchase the product as there is lot of issue traffic jam parking time we want spend all concerns to the client so internet marketing has a big roll in the marketing field it is getting increase day by day.
Internet market is the future of marketing, as internet is turned this world into a global village in a very short time. Now you can do the target marketing by knowing about the type of audience you want to address and then you can advertise them your product. In simple words, targeted marketing is much more better than general marketing and internet has very best result and examples of targeted marketing.
As you said, traditional advertising is dying, everything on the planet shrinks and becomes more superficial. For example, as most of the ads are now in English, the concept of advertising has changed a lot in this globalized world. With Google and facebook smart ad tactics, it continues to be a top.
Activity: 49
December 17, 2017, 10:21:14 AM
Internet marketing or online marketing  refers to advertising and marketing efforts that use the web and email to drive direct sales via electronic commerce and additional to sales leads from website or emails Internet marketing and online advertising effort are typically used and conjunction with traditional types of advertising such as radio, television, newspapers and magazine internet marketing can also be broken down into more especialized such as Web marketing email marketing and social media marketing.
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
December 16, 2017, 02:47:03 PM
I think you need to conduct a feasibility study.
Make a review on different internet market, check the pros and cons.
You haveto study first the best way on how to gain trust. That's the most difficult part I guess.
It takes a lot of time.
Goodluck.

Gaining trust from the market and consumers/customers is going to be the challenge in terms of internet marketing. But there are moments that customers are being attracted to the way of your marketing. If you have a catchy advertisement and it is getting attention from the people then you can just gain trust suddenly.
advertisement can change the people's feelings for sure. But it is very dangerous if customers only care about the way people advertise their product. It is not good because some products are fake and some even are scammers, too Wink

Because you have talked about advertisements, advertising on what? Because advertisements are here even before the internet. You should read the previous post and you should elaborate it more. The problem here is what kind of advertising you will use. We all know that there are facebook and youtube and google ads but I think advertisements on that can help but only little, it's just to spread more awareness, by the way hiring a famous youtuber on youtube or some promotional video that inspires everyone can help, there are many ways to transform the advertising in the internet because the audience there is so big and you take advantage of that opportunity. Still the quality and credibility and the content of your service is the one who will matter in the end, because if youre service is good enough slowly but surely it make its name all over the inernet.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 16, 2017, 04:43:55 AM

Adding reputation to your service and giving convenience to the customers will gain you more customers. But to market it out is you need to have enough ads on the web, putting it with SEO or buying banner spaces to the websites that is related to crypto's or product that you are selling.
I really think of internet marketing to be the best and most effective way of doing marketing and promoting your products or any other thing. There are number of people who are fond so using internet and especially the social media like that of Facebook, tweeter etc. it is no doubt the best technique to target the people using internet marketing tools and this way your product will get more publicity.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
December 16, 2017, 02:51:43 AM

Nobody can answer your question. It is too much complex it requires a lot of time , knowledge , testing
this is really a tough question to answer and actually what's on purpose ..
but I will answer simply, in the internet marketing it must have expertise in the field and understand in marketing and what will be marketed all must be clear and explain the product, quality and superiority or the other so that people see it interested.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
December 16, 2017, 01:29:15 AM
To be honest with you I don't know about internet marketing because am still new here and I believe learning makes perfect. Please can someone explain to me what internet marketing is all about?
Even you are new here, this isn't just the time that it was invented. It is existing since before and many are using it as a medium of advertising what they offer. Internet marketing is putting your products on the web and you are attracting people through it just like the usual way of advertising through televisions and radios. To know more about it try to read this https://www.quicksprout.com/the-beginners-guide-to-online-marketing/
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
December 15, 2017, 07:24:20 PM
Internet market is the future of marketing, as internet is turned this world into a global village in a very short time. Now you can do the target marketing by knowing about the type of audience you want to address and then you can advertise them your product. In simple words, targeted marketing is much more better than general marketing and internet has very best result and examples of targeted marketing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
December 15, 2017, 05:59:08 PM
To be honest with you I don't know about internet marketing because am still new here and I believe learning makes perfect. Please can someone explain to me what internet marketing is all about?
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
December 15, 2017, 05:27:39 PM
I think you should take part in some seminars connecting to internet marketing  to understand it sufficiently. Actually, it’s a way for making money . Firstly, you should take a general research in this field, it’s necessary for you to find some of your friends or relatives who know about it to learn experiences, and then applying for your work. Most importantly, you must keep an eye on it consecutively because in IM there have many new product. Besides, you can study Internet Marketing from some books and even some CD which teach you many things belonging to this field.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 15, 2017, 03:18:54 PM

Adding reputation to your service and giving convenience to the customers will gain you more customers. But to market it out is you need to have enough ads on the web, putting it with SEO or buying banner spaces to the websites that is related to crypto's or product that you are selling.
Pages:
Jump to: