Pages:
Author

Topic: Internet Marketing - page 19. (Read 123527 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 03:21:30 AM
Marketing contain many aspects. First you need know your target audience and set the goal. If you want to promote your product rank in Google, you can learn seo + sem skills. Social media like Facebook and twitter are also important. it can bring you more traffic. So there is a long way to go before you succeed in internet marketing. Good luck!
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
September 16, 2017, 01:52:13 AM
i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?
Internet marketing is not easy for all. You should make a active team at first. You need some basic rules to know about marketing. A YouTube channel can be helpful for you. Making review on YouTube is effective way to advertising and you can get help by social media.

In addition to social networks, you can still use special services that will attract the attention of partners to your project.
Now many such services are both paid and free of charge
Internet marketing is an activity when bitcoin introduce to world using social media. Also it is a kind of advertising when products or services are promote, moreover to encourage marketer or client to avail or to buy their services or product.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
September 15, 2017, 08:08:26 PM
You need to post on popular facebook groups. That's the easiest way and free to promote your products. You can try PPC, Adsense (if your product follow the requirements), Popads, and many more.

Also, the most important things, is that you need to build a website. At least a blog that have 1 post for your product. You surely don't want to type everysingle time to promote your products on facebook right ? Just type your website but don't do spam. Type a different paragraph and post 2 time a week. You can only spam in blogs, but you need to know the way.
Activity: 44
September 15, 2017, 05:52:42 PM
Internet marketing is a good way for selling products in different categories.for this job you should have knowledge about computer and Internet. You must need a active team & they should have basis knowledge about it.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 11:34:14 AM
i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?
Internet marketing is not easy for all. You should make a active team at first. You need some basic rules to know about marketing. A YouTube channel can be helpful for you. Making review on YouTube is effective way to advertising and you can get help by social media.

In addition to social networks, you can still use special services that will attract the attention of partners to your project.
Now many such services are both paid and free of charge
Activity: 38
September 15, 2017, 09:01:57 AM
Internet marketing has converted me into a true believer. I used to be a stubborn in my beliefs - the product was always key to me. But the evidence is piling up at least in Malaysia where entire businesses run on IG, FB, and twitter. Internet millionaires are running the scene with indiscernible products, but extremely effective marketing.
Activity: 378
September 15, 2017, 08:16:34 AM

If you know how to create a program or to create a website then try to learn S.E.O. from google analytics. You can also create an ecommerce website since you want to sell your product. Ecommerce website with S.E.O. is a great combination to earn money if you just know the trick. Try to research on google and youtube, It will help you a lot.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 15, 2017, 02:58:26 AM

I have friends have facebook channel which is very famous around my city location but he does not have more followers in Youtube. We should have a proper tags while adding the videos in your channel.

Apart from that you can join in Google Adwords campaign to make your site or projects famous in your Google results.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 15, 2017, 02:51:23 AM
Nowadays internet marketing identities were in colossal demand as everything is accessible through online administrations. Alongside that the ability in the internet marketing is an expanding, so a remark us ahead of the pack to get more business is conceivable just through web promoting. For this few examination and methodologies identifying with our service or products to advertise through web is an unquestionable requirement. Nowadays a few training programs too are accessible for the same.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie
September 14, 2017, 10:42:33 AM
It's no use investing heavily in marketing if you do not have a CRM system to manage the Leads, I recommend Sugar CRM
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
September 14, 2017, 08:56:16 AM
not all internet marketing = making money

real internet making with high security , best service , short time and global one is only = making money

In my opinion that internet marketing is all about making money and that's will be your very reason why you market it online.

High security is a different thing in the internet marketing and it should be done by the business owner itself.

It's an advertising on how you will attract a lot of customers and when you attract people to use and buy your product and services, that's how you make money.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
September 14, 2017, 08:51:15 AM
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
September 14, 2017, 08:45:23 AM

Nobody can answer your question. It is too much complex it requires a lot of time , knowledge , testing
For me, bitcoin talk is a kind of Internet marketing. It means you will promote your products thru internet. Also in social medias but for this business you will promote every company in differents ways for example twitter and youtube. In twitter you will retweet all of their tweets and for youtube you will view their videos. Overall for me this is an effective way to promote something specially nowadays internet is so trend in our time. Internet marketing is great.
Activity: 318
Merit: 108
September 14, 2017, 01:42:59 AM
The person above me covered this already - so much has changed during the past 2 years in terms of online marketing. Social platforms have gone from strength to strength and their are just too many variables to answer whether internet marketing is right for a particular business or service.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
September 13, 2017, 08:55:59 AM
The post was made 2015 and I think as of now 2017 it is proven how social media or internet marketing shape advertising in new levels. It makes the big changes that most people never really think it would be. 90% of products and services when advertised on internet went to be successful and that's what technology help us with. But if there is advantages there also disadvantages, so just be careful on posting and be sensitive on people's belief and culture.
Internet and internet marketing are the fastest and the best way for anyone to use for advertising and marketing of their products. Almost everyone use internet in their daily life, so you can easily grab the attention of a large number of people by targeting the audience sitting on internet.

Totally agreed to that, in our country alone 50 to 80 percent(%) of our population that is around 50 million + are on internet and actively participating. That's how huge the impact of Facebook and any other social media in our daily lives. We even change the perspective of election campaigning and elected our president with the helped of every citizens to popularized our new president of our country through Facebook.
Lol, it might not even be up to 80%. I wonder have you the stats. By the way, Facebook is a always a good option and an easy way for marketing your products online, but have you checked out the picture media–Instagram? Well, if you haven’t, it might be a good idea to check it out, because it sees to be becoming the best as of recent.
Activity: 28
September 13, 2017, 08:53:35 AM
Internet marketing will be now more used and that is because there are now more people on the internet and that is also because the world is getting more digital so that is really nice. You could hire a blog writer to create an article for your product. That's one way to promote you product easily.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
BitcoinTalk Manager
September 13, 2017, 03:19:11 AM
not all internet marketing = making money

real internet making with high security , best service , short time and global one is only = making money
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 12, 2017, 05:38:55 PM
internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money

this word  is right if you have skills , smart and want to risk without that use other way
I can't clearly understand what you are trying to say. But with the skills, it's needed to have a successful internet marketing, risk is there and don't forget the patience. Internet marketing takes a lot of patience before you'll see the very worth result from your working very well in the marketing of what you are trying to offer.
well, I do not think that we need to be patient in this situation. Internet marketing does not require you to be patient. you need to be a hard work person to work in this field. And you need to spend time to work on the internet and advertise products for people.

How can you say about that internet marketing doesn't need patience? It does and it really does if you are the ones that is looking for results with that marketing. Why are we marketing, why are we using internet for our marketing? It's only one thing right, for the sales, for the popularity and awareness of the customer.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
September 12, 2017, 07:14:15 AM
internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money

this word  is right if you have skills , smart and want to risk without that use other way
I can't clearly understand what you are trying to say. But with the skills, it's needed to have a successful internet marketing, risk is there and don't forget the patience. Internet marketing takes a lot of patience before you'll see the very worth result from your working very well in the marketing of what you are trying to offer.
Marketing is the basic element considered nowadays for the success of any products. Keeping this in site many marketing companies innovate new strategies and techniques for the product to present it a unique and attractive one to the buyers. This is why the huge companies nowadays spend a major portion of their budget i.e. 60%-70% expenses on marketing. After all these efforts one can’t say that now the risk has been eliminated. So, it is better to identify a segment in your business for dealing risks and be mentally prepared all the time to tackle any uncertain situation.
Activity: 350
September 12, 2017, 06:13:17 AM
I think internet marketing is good idea. You can use SMM for the internet marketing. I hope that's methods on of the best. just regularly setting the SMM, I think it could work great. You can find a lot of information by Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. 
Pages:
Jump to: