Pages:
Author

Topic: Internet Marketing - page 2. (Read 123431 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 02:05:05 PM
Marketting is crucial to sell your product it is one of the fundamental things you do to make your product succed thats why you need to choose the right marketing. I do advise you to go with the internet marketing cuz it's used world wide by all generations and it can be a very good space to be creative.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 09:22:51 AM
for a start, I would advise you to find out what kinds of marketing exist, and choose one for yourself, which you like more than others and in which you want to further develop!
Activity: 532
February 01, 2018, 09:15:09 AM
Internet is undoubtedly the best marketing place. Now a days people of 10 year to people of 100 year all spend time in internet. Some use to read news, some use social media. One way or another they spend time in internet. If we see the principle of marketing then we will see that, the basic principle is to reach to people if you want successfully to promote any goods. Once there was a Time when people follow television or any radio etc. But now a days people spend their two fifth of the time in social media. It is becoming treadmark to use social media. Social media is also the fastest way of transmitting news. Every big company are targeting social media for product promotion. Internet marketing includes social media promotion. So internet marketing is the best marketing if we consider the present days
Activity: 154
February 01, 2018, 06:00:21 AM
If your product is related to ico, I'd like to recommend you to read these websites https://moderntoken.com/ 
https://foxtailmarketing.com/ico-marketing/
Activity: 38
February 01, 2018, 12:50:20 AM
i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

I think that basing some adversting in facebook and twitter works very well for promoting new products.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
February 01, 2018, 12:49:04 AM
Internet marketing is the new platform for business. But demands patience and time. And also you need some basic knowledge on how the internet works or unless you are gonna hire someone to manage your stuff for you. You also need get social media platforms to be advertising. Ones you have gotten these together with patience and time. The money will flow but be sure to get a marketable product because not all product make sales on the market.

I think Internet marketing has brought a new dimension regarding promoting any product or anything. since the Internet is using the most of the people of the current world so that through the Internet any information will go through the whole world.
Not only that but also social media is the platform for promoting anything because of the popularity whole around the world.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 11:34:06 AM
i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

Just do it, alot of reading, watch youtube, try facebook, the most important JUST DO IT !!! Learning by doing..... Success is My right...and Yours...
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
January 31, 2018, 11:29:58 AM
there are many way and popular side for Internet marketing but it's so hard....
It's so hard if you are not willing to study, take time to research and be familiar with the process.

In everything, the beginning is always the hardest thing but when you are already starting and you know how internet marketing works with the use of different platforms.

You'll get and forget the word you said before about its hardship.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 11:06:09 AM
Hi,

Internet marketing or online marketing refers to adverstising and marketing efforts that use the WEB to drive direct sales via electronic commerce.
Internet marketing is one of the best channel you can used to spread message about your brand, products and services that you wanted to do.
Internet Marketing nowadays is very useful because it enables you to build relations with the customers through low-cost personalized communication.
Many people now succeeded because of online Marketing. You must also have to consider all the risk. You should have the power to believe in yourself, you have to be dedicated in all aspects of your business in order to succeed.
Activity: 14
January 27, 2018, 06:15:55 PM
Internet marketing is the new platform for business. But demands patience and time. And also you need some basic knowledge on how the internet works or unless you are gonna hire someone to manage your stuff for you. You also need get social media platforms to be advertising. Ones you have gotten these together with patience and time. The money will flow but be sure to get a marketable product because not all product make sales on the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
January 27, 2018, 08:27:29 AM
The internet today is the most influential platform for information and advertisements.
It's coverage is wide and it's reach vast. It has evolved as the leading and standard
marketing tool of modern business. They are appealing to the young and old, access
is easily obtainable and they cater to a diverse number of audiences. Social media,
search engines, websites and emails are just some of the popular instruments being
utilized globally to market anything in the world wide web. 
Activity: 248
January 27, 2018, 07:06:38 AM
To succeed in internet marketing is you need to have advance knowledge on  what's the latest that trends in the market. Everything move so fast in the cyberspace so being ahead is one of the techniques.

Internet marketing is the trend today lets not go too far , bitcoin has become the world trend in internet world , before its price is just a double and triple digit in dollar but now within 5 year frame bitcoin dominate the crypto world and having a good name .
Activity: 448
January 27, 2018, 02:57:36 AM
To succeed in internet marketing is you need to have advance knowledge on  what's the latest that trends in the market. Everything move so fast in the cyberspace so being ahead is one of the techniques.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 2
January 26, 2018, 01:46:15 PM
there are many way and popular side for Internet marketing but it's so hard....
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 12:16:09 PM
There are many ways to do internet marketing. the easiest is to use email marketing techniques because it will be very easy to follow up to customers with just a short time using email blast. Another technique is to use social media today who do not have social media, you just need to post to your account that already has many friends.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 11:52:53 AM
many guidebooks to be a reliable marketing. starting from the stage of knowing the target environment and marketing tips but the basic principles must still be the spirit and patience as the key to success.
Activity: 70
January 26, 2018, 09:59:09 AM
First know your target audience.

Forum marketing, Facebook, Youtube marketing and Google ads are just few ways to start.
Activity: 210
January 25, 2018, 11:36:47 PM
Internet marketing is a broad topic that takes years to become an expert in the field.

The best part is that you tend to waste too much time thinking about where to start, and I suggest you just choose any strategy at any time.
Activity: 75
January 25, 2018, 10:19:47 PM
I think the content itself should be encouraging, an eye catching in order to gain your target market through social media.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
January 25, 2018, 07:49:51 AM

Internet marketing is a very common and popular ways of marketing your product. This way, your product will be more popular around the world. And you can be a more successful for that.
Pages:
Jump to: