Pages:
Author

Topic: Internet Marketing - page 42. (Read 123534 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
January 17, 2017, 09:55:35 PM
If you really want to earn via internet marketing then look for affiliates system
Go to facebook make groups,  add friends on it then start marketing . other side is twitter where you can do the same marketing
make website put some good content then do marketing  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
January 17, 2017, 08:31:05 PM
Internet marketing in bitcoin is a good purpose in aiming profit but nowadays there were many scams that could lead you to loss of profit. There auto pop up adds which marketing will link you to their sites offering investments which is not reliable, and if bitcoin will adopt this kind if internet marketing I don't think that will bring good reputation to digital crypto currency.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
January 13, 2017, 05:26:49 PM
Facebook marketing does it work?
 I dont understand the connection between my personal page and my business page i get activity on my personal page but those friends dont seem to visit my business page. Is this just a rule for big business?
Nowadays you need to spend money for advertisement on facebook to get a big business page. No, it is not a rule for big business, facebook somehow seperated personal pages from business pages in general.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
January 13, 2017, 03:56:10 PM
Related internet marketing, I saw someone who was looking for experienced developers to review write quotes about his proect. He was offering money for the quotes, too. How much could it worth to give a quote to a project?

You mean content writing right. If you free lancing work for constant writing kindly check the projects in guru.com There you could find more options for getting a project.

Most of the writers who are into internet marketing and can write jsut about anything requested by their employers are in upwork.com. There are millions of employers and companies looking for online workers because online laborers aren't costly. The cheaper the cost once bidders get to flock to their ad.
I don't know about that, the quality that I have seen in upwork is not very good and the prices paid are very low, besides upwork rise the cut they get out of the projects up to 20% and I don't know about you but I don't want to pay upwork 20% for doing nothing.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
January 13, 2017, 06:21:20 AM
I want to learn about internet marketing, one can only help me? ..

Internet marketing best option to make online earning and you can able to give visible for the numerous of people using this strategy. Please follow and learn the steps to know about internet marketing and steps to earn by it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWwxfVcrbDA

Yes it is the best option if you are going to market your own product and it is just easy thing to do just like now a lot of social medias are coming out.

You can just simply post everything there and reach thousands of target viewers where they can be your possible customers.

You don't have to have some skills or training with it, just use social media and it will be good.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
January 13, 2017, 04:44:31 AM
i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?
internet marketing is needs lot of knowledge and experience, testing and money as well. You also have to research your niche audience marketed product. Mostly free words attracts more audience so free things mostly used to market their product.
If you don't have the time or desire to learn internet marketing , there are agencies that will manage your marketing campaign for a price, if you know the fundamentals of marketing but you don't want to do the work yourself, you could buy specific services, like followers in youtube or twitter.
I believe having specialized people for special tasks will always get us better benefits compared to engaging ourselves into new things after learning them. This is true because by learning alone we can not have real time experiences. The SEO experts and traffic generating methods are working effectively only for specialized people.
but those specialized peoples also learned everything first. otherwise how they become specialized? In that manner I don't agree with you. we can read and learn everything ourselves and we can become master of these things.
I know some guys who learned SEO from youtube videos and they are doing very well today.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
January 13, 2017, 04:19:30 AM
i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?
internet marketing is needs lot of knowledge and experience, testing and money as well. You also have to research your niche audience marketed product. Mostly free words attracts more audience so free things mostly used to market their product.
If you don't have the time or desire to learn internet marketing , there are agencies that will manage your marketing campaign for a price, if you know the fundamentals of marketing but you don't want to do the work yourself, you could buy specific services, like followers in youtube or twitter.
I believe having specialized people for special tasks will always get us better benefits compared to engaging ourselves into new things after learning them. This is true because by learning alone we can not have real time experiences. The SEO experts and traffic generating methods are working effectively only for specialized people.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
January 12, 2017, 02:28:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
January 12, 2017, 06:39:37 AM

Internet marketing best option to make online earning and you can able to give visible for the numerous of people using this strategy. Please follow and learn the steps to know about internet marketing and steps to earn by it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWwxfVcrbDA
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
January 12, 2017, 02:03:35 AM

Internet Marking is good way to promote your product but you need to find what are the different ways that you can promote your product, but this is not easy job you need to have lot of knowledge on branding your product through social media and different techniques you have follow. It will take lot of time you need to wait with lot patient in order to get succeed.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
January 11, 2017, 11:29:06 PM

10 years agoo i would tell you that you need to made a great marketing campaign if you want success on your product, ATM i can say that the net is just like any other busnisses, if you have $ to promote your site then you will gain money, as simply as that, sad but true, or you can just have the best idea ever and have a great success and followers in a short period of time.

Indeed, if you have a product the internet would be the best place to market it right now. Especially in social medias. Social media is so far reaching that you can advertise to millions of people in seconds unlike traditional ways of advertising like print ads, radio and tv commercials. This is the advent of advertising you just have to create an effective one, since most people would just ignore ads.
There are tons of product that are marketed through social media ,but that doesnt guarantee that your respective product wil sell.seller have to think in different way now as there is plenty of competition.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
January 09, 2017, 11:03:42 AM

10 years agoo i would tell you that you need to made a great marketing campaign if you want success on your product, ATM i can say that the net is just like any other busnisses, if you have $ to promote your site then you will gain money, as simply as that, sad but true, or you can just have the best idea ever and have a great success and followers in a short period of time.

Indeed, if you have a product the internet would be the best place to market it right now. Especially in social medias. Social media is so far reaching that you can advertise to millions of people in seconds unlike traditional ways of advertising like print ads, radio and tv commercials. This is the advent of advertising you just have to create an effective one, since most people would just ignore ads.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
January 09, 2017, 08:25:18 AM

If you want to learn about internet marketing, you need to know the basics. Actually you can just simply google everything about it.

But to give you an idea, you can simply earn from doing some advertisements by using your social media accounts for a specific product.

And also you can earn through internet by monetizing some videos with the use of youtube monetization, you can do the rest for yourself.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
January 07, 2017, 06:42:44 PM
you have to know about internet marketing..
you need lot of time, and be patience ( not easy to place your product be number 1 on internet ), thats what i do now..

beside that, you also can ask to people who are success in using internet marketing in order to learn from them.

I only have a suggestion that when you start the business, do not forget to let the costumers see the testimony, so they can trust you.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
January 06, 2017, 01:58:20 PM
Related internet marketing, I saw someone who was looking for experienced developers to review write quotes about his proect. He was offering money for the quotes, too. How much could it worth to give a quote to a project?

You mean content writing right. If you free lancing work for constant writing kindly check the projects in guru.com There you could find more options for getting a project.

Most of the writers who are into internet marketing and can write jsut about anything requested by their employers are in upwork.com. There are millions of employers and companies looking for online workers because online laborers aren't costly. The cheaper the cost once bidders get to flock to their ad.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
January 06, 2017, 12:44:30 PM
right now there is a trend going on in bitcointalk. its called 'bounties' if you want to do promotion and marketing just do bounties for your project. social media bounties, signature bounties, video bounties, these are famous bounties over here. try them.
Activity: 868
January 06, 2017, 12:39:21 PM
Activity: 896
January 06, 2017, 11:07:07 AM
Internet marketing is the most important thing that people need to do to make there company successful for sure.
I think if you do not have internet marketing as a company these days you will get destroyed by your competitors.

Indeed this is true, company's need a lot of internet market they even stay alive these days.
The fact is even that internet marketing is now more important for company's than mouth to mouth advertising.
You can now already see how many company's are depending on the digital web world if you ask me.
That is because nowadays, people tend to spent their time in internet, hence it is the greatest opportunity for them to advertise.
Like people I am living with, they are more likely to spend their time in social media rather than watching televisions or reading magazine.
Also, the advantage of online marketing is, company would pay lower amount to the online marketer than making an advertisement that you need a huge money in order to advertise.
Yeah right internet marketing can indeed reduce the cost so that it will be more economical. But Internet marketing is not really much different from the real marketing. Both are aiming to make customers believe in the products, and have almost the same strategy. Additionally the advantages of internet marketing is not bound by time and place. That is, in internet marketing you can market your products anytime and anywhere that can cover all over the world. So have a broad reach and easy.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 06, 2017, 08:53:40 AM
Internet marketing is the most important thing that people need to do to make there company successful for sure.
I think if you do not have internet marketing as a company these days you will get destroyed by your competitors.

Indeed this is true, company's need a lot of internet market they even stay alive these days.
The fact is even that internet marketing is now more important for company's than mouth to mouth advertising.
You can now already see how many company's are depending on the digital web world if you ask me.
That is because nowadays, people tend to spent their time in internet, hence it is the greatest opportunity for them to advertise.
Like people I am living with, they are more likely to spend their time in social media rather than watching televisions or reading magazine.
Also, the advantage of online marketing is, company would pay lower amount to the online marketer than making an advertisement that you need a huge money in order to advertise.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 01, 2017, 03:38:49 PM

Pages:
Jump to: