Pages:
Author

Topic: Internet Marketing - page 55. (Read 123534 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
March 30, 2016, 03:19:14 PM
Internet marketing will be the future, and it is also a good place to promote something because many people will see it.
But there are also some people that is going to see it but they dont trust it, you must also win their trust so on the streets you can explain them easily.
So both is the perfect combination.

Already everyone have started using the internet marketing as people feel this to be more convenient than with direct marketing.

The audience is pretty different from those ways of use marketing tool,usually who spends some time online has power to purchase things,or searching for something.Besides those the cost to use one or other are huge as well,online advertisements are getting the interest and bringing huge results being the fact that google adsense is maximizing this as others companies.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
March 30, 2016, 03:00:43 PM
Need to know your competitors , if they are succesfull :  just copy past their strategy (FB , twitter , mailing,blog, what ebusiness websites they are using to sell their products ..........)
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 30, 2016, 12:09:07 PM
Internet marketing will be the future, and it is also a good place to promote something because many people will see it.
But there are also some people that is going to see it but they dont trust it, you must also win their trust so on the streets you can explain them easily.

Already everyone have started using the internet marketing as people feel this to be more convenient than with direct marketing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 29, 2016, 10:29:07 AM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
March 25, 2016, 02:04:51 PM
Internet marketing is very good for the future. I hope later that there will be more people that have some Bitcoin.
It is good to promote Bitcoin so it will be more popular in the future. We just have to wait and see.
Internet marketing is just like a cpa cpi and CPL that you need more knowledge or have a skills how to promote your product.. Like SEO is a part of marketing. If you have no brain or knowledge you cant make even one lead or incentive in this type of job..
There's a online school about internet marketing you don't need high knowledge making a website.. because many tools that you can make drag and drop making a pages...
Activity: 770
March 24, 2016, 06:36:29 PM
i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

Yes marketing is one of the biggest industries and involves a lot of money. Just look at apple, Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft for example.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
March 24, 2016, 07:48:20 AM

Before you engage in internet marketing it is useful to become familiar with some basic facts .
 Also , it is very important to understand how to best use the resources and tools available
to you to create a successful online business .
Activity: 239
March 24, 2016, 01:04:10 PM
Marketing via internet is good. You can on internet easier promote some stuff and that is very good, people will see it also very often.
And that is good when they see things very often. So that is good to promote Bitcoin via internet so that it will be more used later.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
March 24, 2016, 11:22:44 AM
i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?
Many ways to succeed in marketing but you should need lots of time to make it properly..
You should know how to SEO so that you can make a free visitors from google and other search engine like bing and yahoo..
And you should make more high quality backlinks to your site so that you can rank your product into first page of google or other search engine..
Also make sure you spread all your link into other forums and social media.. so that you can make more visitors in your website..
If you make all of this properly you can be succeed in marketing.....

SEO is also a major part of internet marketing. if some one want to be good in internet marketing he should learn all part of internet marketing. like social media marketing, bloging SEO, Forum marketing and Classified sites marketing. so for doing good internet marketing the marketer should learn well and know about SEO, and all parts of SEO. with SEO we can gain thausands of customers and visiters to our product.

Learning all about that would take months, or even a year or so. Better yet outsource these stuff, let the pros handle these and focus on your product. You're better off paying for results than exploring and experimenting and losing a lot more.
Activity: 326
March 23, 2016, 11:29:31 AM
Internet marketing is very good for the future. I hope later that there will be more people that have some Bitcoin.
It is good to promote Bitcoin so it will be more popular in the future. We just have to wait and see.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 22, 2016, 11:10:31 AM
The world is getting more digital and that is very good. But you never know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem.
We all hope that it will be more worth and that we can use it more and that it will also be more acceptable.

World getting more digital more will be the disasters. This needs to be overcome by the development. With such a growth anything can be done in a minute. Likewise anything might take place in a minute with bitcoin too.
Activity: 406
March 22, 2016, 05:59:37 AM
The world is getting more digital and that is very good. But you never know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem.
We all hope that it will be more worth and that we can use it more and that it will also be more acceptable.
Activity: 518
March 21, 2016, 09:11:39 AM
Internet marketing is very good. Many people will see it because they are only usually on the internet.
So that is very good for internet. They are more on internet than on the street.
many media are predicting by 2020 everyone in the world will be connected to the internet. so that's why internet marketing is very important for your product. so you'd better prepare good advertising, so that people interested in your ad
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
March 21, 2016, 07:15:42 AM
Many ways to succeed in marketing but you should need lots of time to make it properly..
You should know how to SEO so that you can make a free visitors from google and other search engine like bing and yahoo..
And you should make more high quality backlinks to your site so that you can rank your product into first page of google or other search engine..
Also make sure you spread all your link into other forums and social media.. so that you can make more visitors in your website..

SEO is also a major part of internet marketing. if some one want to be good in internet marketing he should learn all part of internet marketing. like social media marketing, bloging SEO, Forum marketing and Classified sites marketing. so for doing good internet marketing the marketer should learn well and know about SEO, and all parts of SEO. with SEO we can gain thausands of customers and visiters to our product.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
March 21, 2016, 07:06:17 AM
Its good to have some internet marketing. Because many people are seeing advertisement on the internet.
And that can also be quite good for Bitcoin, than they will know and find out what Bitcoin is.
Activity: 714
March 16, 2016, 05:41:33 AM
Internet marketing is the most important thing that people need to do to make there company successful for sure.
I think if you do not have internet marketing as a company these days you will get destroyed by your competitors.

internet marketing is important not only for campanies. it is same important for individuals who have any product to sell. if he don't get help from internet marketing his prodect will don't get much sell. internet markeing is playing major rule in business and marketing.
Internet marketing can be very good. Because you can make a lot of profit with it and that will be very good. Because people get more to know about Bitcoin.
More people are now these days on the internet and that is very good. But I hope that more people are also going to use Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
March 14, 2016, 10:17:15 AM
Activity: 364
March 14, 2016, 08:56:22 AM
Internet marketing is very good. Many people will see it because they are only usually on the internet.
So that is very good for internet. They are more on internet than on the street.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
March 14, 2016, 07:16:20 AM
Internet marketing is the most important thing that people need to do to make there company successful for sure.
I think if you do not have internet marketing as a company these days you will get destroyed by your competitors.

internet marketing is important not only for campanies. it is same important for individuals who have any product to sell. if he don't get help from internet marketing his prodect will don't get much sell. internet markeing is playing major rule in business and marketing.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
March 13, 2016, 12:44:30 PM
but finding targeted user from social media sites is not easy. because peoples in these sites will not come to your product easily you have to use some strategy to attract them to your product or site. you need to make a fan page on facebook and start making fan of these countries. example if you need peoples from US than you first need a fan page which attract US peoples, when you get many likes to that page then start promoting your own product.. you can make a Hollywood movie fan page to gain US customers.
Pages:
Jump to: