Pages:
Author

Topic: Internet Marketing - page 57. (Read 123534 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 05, 2016, 03:29:49 PM
From my experience, if you want to be successful in internet marketing, you have to offer a product or service that people want to buy. Then word of mouth advertising alone will get you a lot of hits to your website. Offering something useful and high-quality is the most important thing to look at before you can consider other internet marketing strategies.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
March 04, 2016, 03:57:25 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
March 04, 2016, 12:35:28 PM
SEO,ADS,the best way for internet marketing (IM0)
I've learned about SEO when working on the blog and website. a site is required to use the template SEO. so that their sites can be on page one of google. it is will be very helpful for the product you're advertising

Activity: 476
March 04, 2016, 07:51:38 AM
Internet marketing is the best. More people are on the internet than on the street, everyone will see your advertise.
And that will be very good. The world is becoming more digital and that is very good for the internet marketing.
I think internet users did not cover all people in the world. so I think not very well targeted. different if you advertise on television. certainly everyone will see it
Activity: 406
March 03, 2016, 11:18:47 AM
Internet marketing is the best. More people are on the internet than on the street, everyone will see your advertise.
And that will be very good. The world is becoming more digital and that is very good for the internet marketing.
Activity: 490
March 03, 2016, 09:09:58 AM
Internet marketing is very good to advertise your product. Many people see your advertise as they are on the internet or something.
And that is good. The world is namely more digital so internet marketing is also very good.   
if you have the goods. and advertise your stuff. You must be meticulous in that advertisers want you select. adsense did not seem like a good choice. prices for advertising big enough. I think advertising on facebook is cheaper and good
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 03, 2016, 07:45:26 AM
SEO,ADS,the best way for internet marketing (IM0)
Activity: 420
March 02, 2016, 05:40:15 AM
Awareness about your service or product is one of main concern.you need to find your niche market and build a brand,now a days theres a lot of competition going on outside.and i think one of the best method to reach your market is internet marketing most are FREE,specially if you dont have a lot of budget in marketing your product or services and lot of people are using the internet to search and find reviews to help them decide whether to buy or not.

There is A LOT of competition going on. Offering a product with a higher quality, or maybe just offering more quantity can also be a good factor to make you stand out.
That's what I do, I tend to offer more and better than my competitors.
I think internet marketing is the best marketing that exist. Many people are on the internet so that is very good for the internet marketing.
Many people see your advertise and that is good. There are now more people on the internet than on the street.

Internet market is the best in the digital world. Most people have access to internet in modern times.
Internet marketing is the best marketing that you can have. But you never know what it will bring. But many people are on the internet.
So that is very good. Many people can see your advertise. And the world is becoming more digital so that is also good.
Activity: 1190
March 02, 2016, 04:56:26 AM
Internet marketing is very good to advertise your product. Many people see your advertise as they are on the internet or something.
And that is good. The world is namely more digital so internet marketing is also very good.   
Of course you need a special place or a place visited by many people, such as advertising on a famous site
Activity: 714
SkyFall
March 01, 2016, 04:59:36 AM
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
February 29, 2016, 03:08:07 PM
Awareness about your service or product is one of main concern.you need to find your niche market and build a brand,now a days theres a lot of competition going on outside.and i think one of the best method to reach your market is internet marketing most are FREE,specially if you dont have a lot of budget in marketing your product or services and lot of people are using the internet to search and find reviews to help them decide whether to buy or not.

There is A LOT of competition going on. Offering a product with a higher quality, or maybe just offering more quantity can also be a good factor to make you stand out.
I think internet marketing is the best marketing that exist. Many people are on the internet so that is very good for the internet marketing.
Many people see your advertise and that is good. There are now more people on the internet than on the street.

Internet market is the best in the digital world. Most people have access to internet in modern times.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
February 28, 2016, 11:15:29 AM

Activity: 350
February 27, 2016, 07:18:59 PM
Is it siganture advertising help for their products? maybe I'll try to promote my product
of course related to bitcoin
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 27, 2016, 03:13:39 PM
Now adays social sites like facebook and twitter playing major part in internet marketing. So don't avoid them, billions of people come to the social networks in daily basis. If we make some good strategy then we can get lots of costumers form these sites and it is almost free.
you are right. Using social network is best strategy for affiliate marketing. Every affiliate and publisher gives these social networks more priority. There is a very good bitcoin social site which is bitlander, becaming very popular. So if you want to marketing then it'll be good for you.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
February 27, 2016, 02:28:00 PM
A lot of people seem to forget about PR and concentrate on advertising. It's worth looking into. It may cost far less for much better quality exposure. PR people can get you into surprising places.
Activity: 350
February 27, 2016, 10:48:27 AM

Activity: 322
February 27, 2016, 09:01:45 AM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
February 27, 2016, 03:17:45 AM
As the internet penetration becomes bigger, more and more people are reach with this medium.Now there are more products and services  are advertise online, its cheap to use and can reach your target markets. Now,there are no boundaries wherever you are in the world as long as you are online,you can market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 27, 2016, 03:09:10 AM
Internet marketing is a very good idea in these days. its depend on product or service that u want to sale. so share more about your vision. You can also advertise of your product here. its depend on product nature and usage.

And the game has changed the past couple of days. Everything can be bought and paid for by anyone cause they try to make things more affordable on a smaller scale. Facebook even promotes advertisements with only 1$ per day. And it really works.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Make your own Rule Or Ruled by others.
February 27, 2016, 02:49:26 AM
Internet marketing is a very good idea in these days. its depend on product or service that u want to sale. so share more about your vision. You can also advertise of your product here. its depend on product nature and usage.
Pages:
Jump to: