Pages:
Author

Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ signature c... [FULL]  - page 4. (Read 18940 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

wow didn't expect that xD. i understand your concern so How can i do that? which proof can i show?
i can changing my addr because Coinbase has too much transation fees.

So basically the receiving address you used in the campaign is generated by Coinbase, right? You can do sign message there; Tools > Address Details > Sign Message or you can check it out here.

For much detailed instructions, you can refer to shorena's thread about signing a message.

Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Keep using the current signature design as per stated in the rules. Thanks.

@Dyna Appreciate your work and quiet like the style. I already message the owner about this and let's see if they will like it. Smiley If you have other suggestions about the signature style you can directly pm the owner (dev, OP).

Hello i need to change my BTC addr to : 39yVqgPUDrqxyY46276YcdHY2cRPmLWzAC

thanks

Sorry I can't unless you can show me some strong proofs that you still owned the first address. Really sorry for this.

wow didn't expect that xD. i understand your concern so How can i do that? which proof can i show?
Try to sign message using your old btc address, I think this may help. 
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Web Designer/Developer here!

@Dyna Appreciate your work and quiet like the style. I already message the owner about this and let's see if they will like it. Smiley If you have other suggestions about the signature style you can directly pm the owner (dev, OP).

thanks

Sorry I can't unless you can show me some strong proofs that you still owned the first address. Really sorry for this.

legendary
Counting of post are being processed now but it will take time as Im experiencing a slow internet connection. Already have some talks with my ISP provider. Rest assured it will be completed before noon (forum time) Smiley .

Apology for this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
That is a nice campaign and the manager is also a good one but the signature designs need to be improved. That design is high in size but it do not have any other info. add some more info to the signature and as member rank also have the same character number you can also use it for member rank.
legendary

thanks

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
@goinmerry and @agent725, Hi i made a signature for Full Member. I want to use it because it attracts more attention!
I wait for your approval.
Code:
[center][url=https://coinstorm.net/en][color=#483D8B]█░█▄░░░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀▀░█▀▀▀█░█▄░░░█░█▀▀▀░▀▀█▀▀░░░[/color][color=#4B0082]█▀▀█░█▀▀[/color][color=#000080]░░░█▀▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░█▄░░░█░█▀▀█[/color][/url][/center]
[center][url=https://coinstorm.net/en][color=#483D8B]█░█░▀▄░█░░░█░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄▄█░█░▀▄░█░█▄▄▄░░░█░░░░░[/color][color=#4B0082]█░░█░█▀▀[/color][color=#000080]░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░█░▀▄░█░░▀▄░[/color][/url][/center]
[center][url=https://coinstorm.net/en][color=#483D8B]█░█░░░▀█░░░█░░░█▄▄▄░█░░▀▄░█░░░▀█░█▄▄▄░░░█░░░░░[/color][color=#4B0082]█▄▄█░█░░[/color][color=#000080]░░░█▄▄▄▄░█▄▄█░█░█░░░▀█░█▄▄█[/color][/url][/center]

Would like to ask if this signature has been approved or not since it look cool if he added some decoration at the other side on the signature. By the way, is it okay if he wears it even there has been no official announcement that it's allowed?
at the moment I did not receive any information about the denial of wearing this signature, But I did not receive permission either. Tried to add some words to the signature, everything turned out to be crooked, Decided to leave everything as is.
Activity: 197
Web Designer/Developer here!

thanks
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
V for Victory or Rather JustV8
@goinmerry and @agent725, Hi i made a signature for Full Member. I want to use it because it attracts more attention!
Code:
[center][url=https://coinstorm.net/en][color=#483D8B]█░█▄░░░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀▀░█▀▀▀█░█▄░░░█░█▀▀▀░▀▀█▀▀░░░[/color][color=#4B0082]█▀▀█░█▀▀[/color][color=#000080]░░░█▀▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░█▄░░░█░█▀▀█[/color][/url][/center]
[center][url=https://coinstorm.net/en][color=#483D8B]█░█░▀▄░█░░░█░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄▄█░█░▀▄░█░█▄▄▄░░░█░░░░░[/color][color=#4B0082]█░░█░█▀▀[/color][color=#000080]░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░█░▀▄░█░░▀▄░[/color][/url][/center]
[center][url=https://coinstorm.net/en][color=#483D8B]█░█░░░▀█░░░█░░░█▄▄▄░█░░▀▄░█░░░▀█░█▄▄▄░░░█░░░░░[/color][color=#4B0082]█▄▄█░█░░[/color][color=#000080]░░░█▄▄▄▄░█▄▄█░█░█░░░▀█░█▄▄█[/color][/url][/center]

Would like to ask if this signature has been approved or not since it look cool if he added some decoration at the other side on the signature. By the way, is it okay if he wears it even there has been no official announcement that it's allowed?
Activity: 420
Username : Emoclaw
Current Rank: Full Member
Current Post Count: 131 (including this one)
Bitcoin address: 1KFL22VZoVNnQg7e8mfdoq882BPM38jTir
Activity: 756
Code:

legendary
Bitcointalk Name : giveen
Your Rank : Senior
Number of Posts : 369
Bitcoin Address : 3FdEn1Vmwsnu1aKP7LvJAU9NRL8o5to2pJ

Accepted. Starting post count will be 374.

Btctalk name : dihari
Current post count : 682
BTC Address : 1JKnVtihWryRTjffg9ae8cFgTWr1JjZ9vP

Accepted. Starting post count will be 683.

Btctalk name : hassan02
Current post count: 257
Btc address:  1DG59xTnAYTYxzKPr7XrgN4s2soBxE7uQA

Accepted. Starting post count will be 258.

CAMPAIGN IS NOW FULL!

Sorry for other participants as I only need 3 qualified posters and those 3 made the applications first.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
I would like to participate in this signature campaign. Hope you will consider my application
BitcoinTalk username:     Lieldoryn
Forum rank:                   Full Member
Current post count:         146
Btc address:   1NkPrD1P2hFBWRhTWpNT8X4iLYf9DCou6n
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
I would like to join in this signature campaign. Please let me know about the acceptance.

Btctalk Name: AngelSky
Ranking: Sr. Member
Number of posts: 1093
Bitcoin Address: 14doESkLW5wFExREx1r1WBtsx5Bpgk95ER
Activity: 1778
Merit: 264
I wanted to join the pack if still available
Btctalk Name: Radjie
Ranking: jr.member
Number of posts: 63
Bitcoin Address: 16ftNDpr2Qb1ye4EXX6GMmvdsNtS6yyc4Z
Activity: 126
Hi sir, I saw your spreadsheet and you still need 3 more participants for campaign I hope I can join the Jr. member rank

Bitcointalk Name: thymeow
Your Rank: Jr. Member
Number of Posts: 58
Bitcoin Address: 3ApDNR15Bnimhh73DqWVVRPMtWPQs5HFFe

I hope you will consider my application, hoping for your positive feedback Thanks!
[/pre]
Activity: 154
I saw that your users are 86 and you require 100. I was hoping to join your signature campaign after round two, if applicable.
Hoping for your consideration.

Bitcointalk Name: alphablitzer
Your Rank: Member
Number of Posts: 171 (including this one)
Bitcoin Address: 12MW9apTVNJAraYvnc7MJKu639evNXGYBW

I saw some free space on the spreadsheet or may be it's not yet updated but I want to try and apply under probation. I've been inactive recently so I'm hoping I'll get a chance to promote this service while I become active in the forum once again..
 Here are my details:

Bitcointalk Name: Jacee
Your Rank: Hero Member
Number of Posts: 4203
Bitcoin Address:  3P5wExiszDFet9ZXYpbd47WHz87TyGUKYs

Accepted. Smiley

Hi sir, Can you please update my bitcoin address in the spreadsheet. Thanks again

No worries. I usually update the spreadsheet few hours before the forum day ends. Smiley

Thanks a lot goinmerry!  Will do my best
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
Btctalk name : hassan02
Current post count: 257
Btc address:  1DG59xTnAYTYxzKPr7XrgN4s2soBxE7uQA

Activity: 910
Merit: 525
Btctalk name : dihari
Current post count : 682
BTC Address : 1JKnVtihWryRTjffg9ae8cFgTWr1JjZ9vP
Activity: 826