Pages:
Author

Topic: Internxt - page 31. (Read 32142 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Famous last words - Hold my beer.
December 05, 2017, 07:27:08 AM
Hi guys, How are you?

The definition of an unnecessary reply. Raise your activity like a master following this guys steps.
Activity: 310
December 04, 2017, 06:38:35 PM
It looks like the trend of price increase will keep happening, maybe this is the impact of the rise in bitcoin and ethereum prices, I'm sure INXT is a profitable project so I will keep keep INXT.
December 03, 2017, 03:44:21 PM
I guess he cannot answer any of the above.

I almost wonder if this kind of FUD is reverse psychology FUD because their criticism is so unfounded and easy to discredit I wonder if its on purpose.

Or they are a retard. lol

I wouldn't call him a retard, its pretty obvious to me he is unintelligently trying to manipulate the price. I would just call his effort disappointing. I would call anyone that blindly believes him a retard. Also, because of the little history of this account which entirely involves inxt fudding, this could be any "supporters" alt account. This could be you, or me.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
December 03, 2017, 03:15:02 AM
I almost wonder if this kind of FUD is reverse psychology FUD because their criticism is so unfounded and easy to discredit I wonder if its on purpose.

Or they are a retard. lol
December 02, 2017, 09:41:01 PM
Groundless FUD before the rise. Someone should make an algorithm that picks up on attacks that have no reality and the price moves soon after.

This is 1.5m

Sia is

storj is 80m

Inxt is better positioned to grab mainstream market i think. If this doesnt go 10x over the next few months i will be very surprised. Thats only a 15m mc.

In what way is it better positioned? You're talking about 18 year olds who can't even make a working website lmao.

Why dont you leave then? What keeps you here?

I hate seeing the scammers win, and us honest folks losing their hard earned money. That's why I started digging in the first place, and that's why I'm trying to warn people.

I think most people investing in this are doing so "hoping" for it to be real based on the information they have. I personally can't fathom why people would take the risk. I mean for god's sake, the "CEO" of this project has been shadow banned with several accounts all over Reddit for spamming paid for articles about the project. Obviously he's interested in getting the price of the token to go up, yet, he's nowhere to be seen to put any of this FUD at ease. Why do you figure that would be? Shocked

By all means if you 100% believe I'm wrong, invest your money in these people. But I strongly encourage you to look at it with a critical eye, because there are a lot of red flags here that I've seen before.

You expect the CEO to reply to you? Feed the trolls? Why would he? Ok so, Im gonna ask you this.. What is you best evidence you have to back what you are saying? And what would it take to prove you otherwise or change your mind? If you can answer to none of the above questions then you should just leave..
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 12:53:11 PM
Groundless FUD before the rise. Someone should make an algorithm that picks up on attacks that have no reality and the price moves soon after.

This is 1.5m

Sia is

storj is 80m

Inxt is better positioned to grab mainstream market i think. If this doesnt go 10x over the next few months i will be very surprised. Thats only a 15m mc.

In what way is it better positioned? You're talking about 18 year olds who can't even make a working website lmao.

I hate seeing the scammers win, and us honest folks losing their hard earned money. That's why I started digging in the first place, and that's why I'm trying to warn people.

I think most people investing in this are doing so "hoping" for it to be real based on the information they have. I personally can't fathom why people would take the risk. I mean for god's sake, the "CEO" of this project has been shadow banned with several accounts all over Reddit for spamming paid for articles about the project. Obviously he's interested in getting the price of the token to go up, yet, he's nowhere to be seen to put any of this FUD at ease. Why do you figure that would be? Shocked

By all means if you 100% believe I'm wrong, invest your money in these people. But I strongly encourage you to look at it with a critical eye, because there are a lot of red flags here that I've seen before.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 02, 2017, 05:24:33 AM

This is 1.5m

Sia is

storj is 80m

The proposition that Internxt will go 10x in the nearest future is true. After the close of crowd sale, the price rouse sharply and has maintained a steady rate. I would be surprised too if it did not get 10x soon.
December 02, 2017, 03:42:45 AM

This is 1.5m

Sia is

storj is 80m

Activity: 384
Merit: 103
December 02, 2017, 12:36:30 AM

This is 1.5m

Sia is

storj is 80m

Thankyou for bumping the thread and also your groundless FUD is highly bullish sign for me.
December 01, 2017, 12:39:08 PM

This is 1.5m

Sia is

storj is 80m

Activity: 384
Merit: 103
December 01, 2017, 03:02:39 AM

This is 1.5m

Sia is

storj is 80m

November 28, 2017, 05:47:01 AM
Looks a good project in my opinion. I have a question. What will be the extension of this new internet or how it works? Can you dev give a simple guide?

For anyone who wants to ask anything from dev: https://medium.com/internxt/welcome-to-internxts-blog-aac9370e549f

So they won't be here, so ask questions in telegram or through email.

Exactly, why?
Dev only talks on Telegram, where he can ban if he doesn't like question. It's all lies...

Lying prick. The dev answered every single question you had which he probably shouldn't of bothered cause they were bullshit questions with no basis in reality.

robin_morning_wood most likely tries to bring the price down to buy. Maybe this just shows that this project has massive potential?  Wink

Yes, people selling a scam coin is proof of massive potential, good analysis!  Roll Eyes
I am never touching this coin again, even if it's not scam, because of the horrible attitude.
November 28, 2017, 05:39:25 AM
Looks a good project in my opinion. I have a question. What will be the extension of this new internet or how it works? Can you dev give a simple guide?

For anyone who wants to ask anything from dev: https://medium.com/internxt/welcome-to-internxts-blog-aac9370e549f

Exactly, why?
Dev only talks on Telegram, where he can ban if he doesn't like question. It's all lies...

Lying prick. The dev answered every single question you had which he probably shouldn't of bothered cause they were bullshit questions with no basis in reality.

If you really need to know, I asked 2 questions after seeing Reddit post:

- Why is code not online yet when you first said it would be last month. -> dev say I am lying.
- When can we see proof of team actually working together? -> dev ban me from Telegram.

This guy doesn't get much views but he nails why INXT is gonna be a massive success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amECm0geDas

Are you actually kidding me? That video is proof of exactly what is said in the Reddit post, it even says on the notes Internxt paid for the video.
So Internxt is paying for videos where the title says "massive gains"Huh
What other serious projects are doing advertisements saying to buy the currency for massive gains while at the same time they don't even have proof of code or the team being real?

Don't say I didn't warn you when this turns into exit scam like Confido or Fran Villalba Segarra previous company.
Activity: 114
November 27, 2017, 03:14:13 PM

Exactly, why?

robin_morning_wood most likely tries to bring the price down to buy. Maybe this just shows that this project has massive potential?  Wink
November 27, 2017, 12:33:52 PM
This guy doesn't get much views but he nails why INXT is gonna be a massive success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amECm0geDas
November 27, 2017, 12:28:36 PM

Exactly, why?

November 27, 2017, 07:28:45 AM

Exactly, why?

I'm not in telegram group so I can't confirm that but I have send feedback emails to them and they have quickly responded to me with good attitude.
November 27, 2017, 06:26:59 AM

Exactly, why?
November 26, 2017, 08:58:05 PM

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
November 26, 2017, 08:47:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: