Pages:
Author

Topic: Internxt - page 32. (Read 32142 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 08:30:28 PM
I believe @fvsegarra and invested some money in INXT until tonight I saw this post from today:

After running into this project a while ago and following up on it's progress I have come to believe that this might be a scam and anyone invested will lose their money. As always, I recommend anyone to do their own research, consider this a warning.

- Before running Internxt their so called CEO, Fran Villalba Segarra, ran a hosting company that got shut down for trying to scam people by allowing them to host "free" websites, and then sending them invoices because they went over the limits of their free plan.
- Apart from the CEO, most of the other team consists of Serbian contractors with no blockchain experience who you can PM on LinkedIn and are willing to be listed on your team if you pay them.
- CEO claims to be nominated for Forbes 30 under 30, which is a blatant lie. There is no proof for this to be found whatsoever, and there's no way he would be nominated in the first place, he's a student with nothing to show for.
90% of online articles covering the project are sponsored and written by the CEO himself.
- If you check out both /user/onesiteco/ and /user/internxt/ you'll see that both accounts are used to spam the owner's projects in several subs.
- Since the beginning of the project they have promised to have code up on their GitHub for review, they have been constantly postponing this date until things are "ready". There is no reason they can't have work in progress up there as they intend for the code to be open source. There just isn't any code.
- Everything is "soon" to be shown/announced since they began, constantly getting delayed.
- If you join their Telegram community and ask technical questions you will be met with questionmarks and hostility. If you pose any questions in reference to their legibility you will be straight up banned and those messages get deleted.
- If you do get anything out of the CEO, you'll quickly learn he has absolutely no idea what he's doing. One example would be their current website, which he claims is one of the best websites ever. I totally recommend checking it out on a tablet if you want to have a good laugh!
- The whitepaper, which they refuse to publish on their website because it would "confuse" us normies, is made up of plagiarized content you can easily find online with a Google search. Literally nothing in it is original content.
- After every "marketing move" they do, such as posting a sponsored article, or paying a Youtuber to cover their project, there is a gradual sell off for a day or two. Pattern repeats almost every time.
- CEO is currently trying to hype up people by claiming he's just done an investment round in Silicon Valley. In reality he paid himself a ticket to SF and the highlight of his trip was a fanboy picture of him standing in front of a closed door at the Google headquarters.
- Their ICO was already full of red flags, just have a search right here on Reddit if you want to learn more about that.

If I'm wrong and this isn't a scam, it might just as well be, because it certainly isn't going anywhere judging by the way they're handling things.

edit: They are now banning people on Telegram who are asking questions about this. And of course, instead of addressing the concerns, they have banned me from the Internxt Reddit so my post isn't visible there anymore. :-) They actually went as far as posting my personal information on Reddit now to try and hurt me personally, these are the type of people behind "the next big thing".

I asked about this on Telegram and wow I didn't get a reply and get banned like the article said. Everywhere it's people saying INXT is the next big thing and telling you are idiot if you don't think so, but everyone who looks deeper or ask questions get banned on chat and social media. I decide to do some more research and see that here on Bitcointalk and on Reddit there are multiple account from @fvsegarra spamming about INXT like the article was saying... I am now worried.

If this is not a scam, why is @fvsegarra trying to hide everything? A normal company don't do this!  Huh
This is how the ball started rolling with Confido scam, and now look at the price!
The post make me believe INXT can't work because of attitude, and maybe even is a scam like it says...

I made an account to post this now, for a warning. I don't expect a good reply from team anymore  Angry

And no sources for any of these claims  Roll Eyes  Where was this post, who claims these things?

And the big difference between Confido and this project is that these guys on INXT are real people, would be quite stupid to try to do scam when you are clearly on public showing your face.

And I'm very sceptical about people saying these things with just created accounts...
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 07:31:53 PM
I believe @fvsegarra and invested some money in INXT until tonight I saw this post from today:

After running into this project a while ago and following up on it's progress I have come to believe that this might be a scam and anyone invested will lose their money. As always, I recommend anyone to do their own research, consider this a warning.

- Before running Internxt their so called CEO, Fran Villalba Segarra, ran a hosting company that got shut down for trying to scam people by allowing them to host "free" websites, and then sending them invoices because they went over the limits of their free plan.
- Apart from the CEO, most of the other team consists of Serbian contractors with no blockchain experience who you can PM on LinkedIn and are willing to be listed on your team if you pay them.
- CEO claims to be nominated for Forbes 30 under 30, which is a blatant lie. There is no proof for this to be found whatsoever, and there's no way he would be nominated in the first place, he's a student with nothing to show for.
90% of online articles covering the project are sponsored and written by the CEO himself.
- If you check out both /user/onesiteco/ and /user/internxt/ you'll see that both accounts are used to spam the owner's projects in several subs.
- Since the beginning of the project they have promised to have code up on their GitHub for review, they have been constantly postponing this date until things are "ready". There is no reason they can't have work in progress up there as they intend for the code to be open source. There just isn't any code.
- Everything is "soon" to be shown/announced since they began, constantly getting delayed.
- If you join their Telegram community and ask technical questions you will be met with questionmarks and hostility. If you pose any questions in reference to their legibility you will be straight up banned and those messages get deleted.
- If you do get anything out of the CEO, you'll quickly learn he has absolutely no idea what he's doing. One example would be their current website, which he claims is one of the best websites ever. I totally recommend checking it out on a tablet if you want to have a good laugh!
- The whitepaper, which they refuse to publish on their website because it would "confuse" us normies, is made up of plagiarized content you can easily find online with a Google search. Literally nothing in it is original content.
- After every "marketing move" they do, such as posting a sponsored article, or paying a Youtuber to cover their project, there is a gradual sell off for a day or two. Pattern repeats almost every time.
- CEO is currently trying to hype up people by claiming he's just done an investment round in Silicon Valley. In reality he paid himself a ticket to SF and the highlight of his trip was a fanboy picture of him standing in front of a closed door at the Google headquarters.
- Their ICO was already full of red flags, just have a search right here on Reddit if you want to learn more about that.

If I'm wrong and this isn't a scam, it might just as well be, because it certainly isn't going anywhere judging by the way they're handling things.

edit: They are now banning people on Telegram who are asking questions about this. And of course, instead of addressing the concerns, they have banned me from the Internxt Reddit so my post isn't visible there anymore. :-) They actually went as far as posting my personal information on Reddit now to try and hurt me personally, these are the type of people behind "the next big thing".

I asked about this on Telegram and wow I didn't get a reply and get banned like the article said. Everywhere it's people saying INXT is the next big thing and telling you are idiot if you don't think so, but everyone who looks deeper or ask questions get banned on chat and social media. I decide to do some more research and see that here on Bitcointalk and on Reddit there are multiple account from @fvsegarra spamming about INXT like the article was saying... I am now worried.

If this is not a scam, why is @fvsegarra trying to hide everything? A normal company don't do this!  Huh
This is how the ball started rolling with Confido scam, and now look at the price!
The post make me believe INXT can't work because of attitude, and maybe even is a scam like it says...

I made an account to post this now, for a warning. I don't expect a good reply from team anymore  Angry
November 23, 2017, 08:12:29 PM
How are you different from Sia, Storj, Filecoin? Some should remember that there is competition in crypto for cloud storage not to mention centralized entities.

Not 100% sure about how other crypto cloud storages are implementing their solutions. But what I have understood about this X Cloud is that they are even separating individual file pieces into different hosts and the file pieces are encrypted as well. That really breaks the chance to spy on the host side VS storing the whole file on the host side. So at least the privacy is playing a significant role in this project.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 23, 2017, 12:07:13 PM
How are you different from Sia, Storj, Filecoin? Some should remember that there is competition in crypto for cloud storage not to mention centralized entities.
November 20, 2017, 09:39:54 AM
This looks super interesting project and has legit team. AND THAT MARKETCAP AND SUPPLY Shocked This might be one of the biggest hidden GEMs in crypto scene right now. Looking forward to code release and alpha on January!

Few suggestions here:
1. Why not put that whitepaper on internxt's website? Straight next to the other main links (Cloud, Team, Faq) => (Cloud, Team, Faq, Whitepaper). These things have to be easy to discover for new potential new INXT holders.
2. CMC shows Circulating Supply only but new guys might be confused what's the real MAX SUPPLY, so there should really be also MAX/TOTAL supply saying the same number as Circulating one.
3. I see that INXT team is very active on Twitter side but maybe you should spam on here sometimes as well? More communication channels you are controlling, better it would be. Twitter seems to be the most important channel tho, by looking at other crypto team communication methods.

EDIT.
4. Slack link doesn't work when I tried to join in. Fix that please.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 16, 2017, 02:26:31 PM
The problem is that you have to fight Google, Microsoft and the others for this piece of the pie. Also, what happens if I want to share a file with someone that is not in your network, I assume that they can grab it without using the token system. Lastly, you say "in the cloud", but that really means a server somewhere yes?

This is FUD....I assume you are a buyer.

Why are you even comparing to Google? Fact is cheap decentralised secure storage is probably the most accepted case use of the blockchain beyond being a currency. And the truth is its much cheaper than centralised Google storage. With the growth of mobile devices the need for unhackable storage is massive. But saying that its not a zero sum game but being one of the first companies in the space means if they get the UI experince done well it has every chance to grab some market share. Why would somone use sia or storj more than inxt if its almost the same product to the average noob user?

And the token is how storage is paid for it. Its the circulating curency of the app.so even IF fiat was used it has to utilise the token at some point.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
November 16, 2017, 01:41:24 PM
The problem is that you have to fight Google, Microsoft and the others for this piece of the pie. Also, what happens if I want to share a file with someone that is not in your network, I assume that they can grab it without using the token system. Lastly, you say "in the cloud", but that really means a server somewhere yes?

If so, then you are the ones in control of the files, not a decentralized network. Unless you store the file data in the chain itself, in which case that would be nice, but I doubt that is the case.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
November 15, 2017, 06:47:32 PM
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
November 15, 2017, 05:02:16 PM
All - FYI - there is an active telegram channel for inxt for anyone that wants more conversation about this coin. Dev mention that they are hoping to have the first stage of alpha out in 2 months. Hoping for big gains here.

What's the Telegram channel link? There is only Slack channel in OP.
Activity: 98
November 15, 2017, 04:12:26 PM
All - FYI - there is an active telegram channel for inxt for anyone that wants more conversation about this coin. Dev mention that they are hoping to have the first stage of alpha out in 2 months. Hoping for big gains here.
Activity: 45
November 14, 2017, 09:49:04 AM
Activity: 384
Merit: 103
November 13, 2017, 01:38:46 AM
Very exciting project. The potential if the user interface can be as good or better than SIA or STORJ which isn't hard as they are shit and over complex is massive ROI.

1.5m...we could easily see 10X that in the next couple of months.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 11, 2017, 12:22:31 AM
This is looking primed to move in the following weeks.imo
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 08:39:34 PM
Hi the slack link is broken.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
November 03, 2017, 05:19:54 AM
I'm starting to think people are purposely lying low on this project and accumulating. Sorry but I read the whole Whitepaper, looked at the team and the tech. There is no way this is a 1M market cap project. In a couple of months they will have an early Alpha project and by the looks of the branding and talent so far the app will probably rock. This is a 20m MC right NOW I think.

Yeah, it's very likely that people buy this coin but don't tell anyone. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
November 02, 2017, 04:52:22 AM
You can now buy 1% of this token for 1.5 bitcoin. If that isnt the best investment in crypto I dont know what is. Come January this should soar.

Total marketcap worth 150 BTC only? This is a huge investment decision. It might pay of well or make you broke. Cheesy
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 01:46:25 PM
Claiming to get on Bittrex and Poloniex before 2018 is getting ahead of yourselves.

It looks like dev. have to add other exchanger, INXT price in coinexchange keep drop and people sell  is bigger than buy, I hope can add at bittrex so will get big transaction volume and price can skyrocket.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
November 01, 2017, 05:56:25 AM
Claiming to get on Bittrex and Poloniex before 2018 is getting ahead of yourselves.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
October 31, 2017, 09:39:12 AM
I like this project. I participated in the bounty and my tokens have a good price. I hope that the project will develop according to the road map.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 08:20:35 PM
X Files looks pretty cool...waiting to use it live...
Pages:
Jump to: