Pages:
Author

Topic: intersango bitcoin withdraw not possible? (no fiat involved) - page 4. (Read 10135 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Has anyone try to deposit BTC in intersango?
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
I'd like to add my own:

My latest withdraw attept is #586**, made on 19th Jan 2014. Before 586**, I had done many trials and cancellations in my impatiency, but this one I decided to wait for a few weeks. To compare, last July I requested a withdraw of a large amount of BTC, and was proceeded almost immediately -- seeing it is so easy to withdraw, I put half of them back to Intersango, which is the money I am trying to withdraw now.

On a side note, MtGox always reply the second day I ask about anything in support ticket, but, cash withdraw was held as long as 5 months, until today I requested my cash withdraw cancelled (and they confirmed the next day), because I let the very bank account intended to receive that money to expire, as the maintenance fee of that bank account is getting close to the amount of money I requested to withdraw!
Activity: 2
Can't add anything to this discussion other than a +1 right now.

I've attempted a few different sized requests and sent some support tickets over the last couple of months with absolutely no response whatsoever. Currently investigating what other action can be taken.
Activity: 34
My Id withdraw request is 585xx placed on 14 Jan for less than 0.4 BTC, I'm still waiting my BTC, no reply from the support.

M.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
A few weeks ago I withdrew 0.01 BTC in a matter of minutes. Then immediately after I tried withdrawing 1 BTC and have been waiting for it ever since.

Backstory:

I bought BTC in 2011 before Britcoin changed to Intersango and forgot about it till recently. Then about a month ago Patrick helped me recover my account when I launched a support ticket. He could have easily just told me there was no trace of my funds and I would have gone away but he went through the trouble of finding my old account and credited me with my lost BTC.

So I'm inclined to believe that Patrick hasn't purposefully lost/ stolen anyone's BTC, although I can't be 100% sure. I am following Icicle's threads though.
The last time I receive anything from Intersango is 27th Dec 2013 (quote: "If you do not like the prices transact elsewhere."). I googled and didn't find any one reported that they have had any successful comunication with Intersango since Christmas. So it is possible that I am the last who received update of support ticket. Personal email tried and unanswered.

I think the best way to be clear of the situation, is for any intersango customer who received support ticket update or withdraw, post the date you receive comunication. Being slow to respond and unresponsive are two different situations. I heard it was a one man company, thus a week or two week's fishing holiday is probable (even if not announced), one man can also get illness; but absolutely-no-response for a month would mean the owner chose the worse quitting strategies among what are possible. These two situations has to be considered separately.

If you did receive a suceessful withdraw, kindly post here the date your withdraw request change from 'requested' to being processed, and your request ID - you can omit the last 2 numbers of your request ID - I observed there are about 80 withdraw requests from Intersango everyday, so if you offer your request ID without the last 2 digits, others can still compare if they are waiting in line or gets skipped.
I did ask them why the fee is 10 times higher since they adjusted it 20th Dec, hoping I misread or misunderstand their announcements. Answer was a terse one:
If you do not like the prices transact elsewhere.

At least that means someone is watching the support tickets! If it is failing we should expect to see Intersango price much lower than market price,  but that (price much cheaper) only started since yesterday, the last a few months price was somewhat following the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
I didn't think intersango had been active in ages.
Now it has been 4 days. Since I used the old withdraw address that has worked before, and that bitcoin withdraw doesn't involve any cash transfer, 4 days is a long time to wait. Wonder did anyone also requested withdraw from intersango? How long did that take?

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: