Pages:
Author

Topic: Intraday vs HODL - page 11. (Read 12647 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
February 04, 2019, 04:58:07 AM
Don't go for trading now,the market is still has no positive sign so the volatility also less which makes less or no profitable for the traders.When we say HODL it needs lot of patience as well so make yourself ready to wait longer when you become holders.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
February 04, 2019, 04:06:14 AM
Intraday vs HODL

In the current market situation which one best and what do u guys prefer

Both has it's pros/cons.

So it really up to you, what's your goal? Short term gains or go for the Long haul?

While for others, not well adept on trading, they would rather load their wallets with coins specially it's pretty cheap at of the moment.

While for those mid-experience levels trading, there are opportunities to make money even if we're in the bear market.

Activity: 56
Merit: 4
February 04, 2019, 03:59:13 AM
Intraday vs HODL

If you are looking at short term then Trading is the best option but if you are asking about long term then you can hold. But, Even when you are holding you need to have a portfolio which can balance up the volatility.

Trading: Currently, Waves is performing really well for short term. It has surged more than 300% and proved to be a winner during recent bear market.
For analysis refer: https://coinswitch.co/news/top-performing-coins-in-jan-19-week-2-waves-xlm-ardor-analysis

Hold: And For long term portfolio I would prefer BTC, TRX, ETH, Waves, XRP and few more...

If you have specified the duration your are looking for there could have been a better discussion.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
February 04, 2019, 03:00:19 AM
When you say "intraday" do you mean scalping?
If yes,I would say that you should start with a small investment and gain some experience.
HODLing is for people,who are not traders.It's easy,but it requires patience and the ability to NOT freak out,every time,when the price crashes.
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 04, 2019, 02:05:12 AM
There is no best, this depends on a changing situation. There are times when you have to do intraday and there are times when you have to do HODL because the market is fluctuating and you have to be flexible with that situation.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
February 04, 2019, 01:51:32 AM
Intraday vs HODL

I prefer intra day to holding at this current time.  Holding has not been and easy one as those that followed that pattern of trade are having themselves to be blamed.  I strongly believe that intraday traders are the one really making money from this market at this uncertainty time.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
February 04, 2019, 01:24:58 AM
hold is no longer effective in the current market conditions.

"Hodling" can still be very effective whether or not we're in a bear market, it just hugely depends on how long you're actually willing to hold your coins/tokens. Short term though? of course it isn't likely to work. But if you hold it for years to come? It could definitely work; but it also depends on which coins/tokens you actually hold.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 04, 2019, 12:57:30 AM
hold is no longer effective in the current market conditions. now i prefer for intraday and in my opinion it can give me enough profit.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
February 04, 2019, 12:06:30 AM
Intraday vs HODL

People will have different answer for your question but all depend your analysis, most people will say " Intraday ". This method use short term period ( 1h - 4h - day ), small range and mostly in 1 - 2 day closed. It will avoid you from down trend because already closed not hold. Which one is the best up to you, just go and do your best.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
February 03, 2019, 11:03:20 PM
There's no such thing as a "best" choice when talking about these. If you know how to profit through doing day trading/intra-day trading, then go with it. If you'd rather do something else like having a job/business, while  hold on to bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general for years and simply wait out the price rises, then go hodl. As you may know, we're still in a bear market, whereas the prices are still slowly going down currently, then obviously the hodl strategy won't work(in the short term at least).

What's "best" really just depends on you.
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
February 03, 2019, 09:56:34 PM
Intraday vs HODL

Pages:
Jump to: