Pages:
Author

Topic: Intro to campaign managing - page 2. (Read 229 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 2
April 11, 2020, 08:03:40 PM
Hello, I just joined bitcointalk for the firstbtime as of late although I have been on here as a visitor to browse or research plenty.  I was just curious if any veteran btctalkers out there or specifically somebody with direct experience, how does one start the path to being involved in the promotion side of airdrops, bounties, contests, and any other type of campaign or project that would be associated with that list?  I want to get my foot in the door on that side and eventually work into managing campaigns myself.  My motivation is a few things, first I am highly mezmerized and have a great interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain tech, and decentralization, and I dont think anarchy is a proper word but a digitized revolution that takes the power out of the hyper mega rich corporations and the top .001% of the worlds pop. that inevitably makes all the decisions for us right now.  I know they say every vote counts, I just think "they" are working for them.  Are they all?  You either are or arent and theres no in between, imo.  Well Im curious to see what you have as advice because I want to provide something comprehensive, researched thoroughly, ran transparently from every angle, deliver a promise of honesty and high ethical foundation.  I just think we need more good people helping the public that is so naive and vulnerable but are also extremely supportive, loyal, and passionate about everything crypto.  Let me hear it and Im hoping to jump right in if that's an option.  Ok first post chastise my formatting if you must.
Pages:
Jump to: