Pages:
Author

Topic: Introducing: Bitcoin Prizes (Free Bitcoins) - page 3. (Read 10498 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The jackpot does not reset. It will keep climbing until we decide our pockets are being swept clean then we might reset it, but not to 0.
Activity: 30
does the jackpot reset at any time or just keep going? what if 10000 people join?

sorry didnt see this in FAQ
Activity: 16
Wow, this seems pretty cool. Just joined Tongue
Congratulations to "saywhatyeah" for winning 3.77 BTC!

Next drawing in 24 hours.
How long from when the timer has counted down until the winner is selected?

You mean the time between drawings? Drawings are done every 24 hours and there is about an hour left until it resets again.

Current pot is 3.67 BTC
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
How long from when the timer has counted down until the winner is selected?
Thank you for your suggestions we will consider them.

I'd just like to remind newcomers that you should read FAQ before trying to make 100 accounts as some people are now trying to do. The only result of this is you never winning anything as you are now flagged and banned from participating.

Why ruin a good thing?

No doubt there will just be more of this in the future.

Measures that can be used to prevent this, apart from keeping an eye out, as you already are:

Only accepting people with active users on this forum, or other significant bitcoin-related communities, having email confirmation a requirement + captcha.

Also, who is the new winner? Cheesy I can only see it says completed now, and there is still just 2 winners!

Timer depends on the time zone since it counts down to a specified time and date. There are 5 hours and 22 minutes left as of now.
Activity: 740
Merit: 500
Hello world!

I'd just like to remind newcomers that you should read FAQ before trying to make 100 accounts as some people are now trying to do. The only result of this is you never winning anything as you are now flagged and banned from participating.

Why ruin a good thing?

No doubt there will just be more of this in the future.

Measures that can be used to prevent this, apart from keeping an eye out, as you already are:

Only accepting people with active users on this forum, or other significant bitcoin-related communities, having email confirmation a requirement + captcha.

Also, who is the new winner? Cheesy I can only see it says completed now, and there is still just 2 winners!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Joined , the site looks really cool , the idea too Cheesy.

+1
Looks great.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Joined , the site looks really cool , the idea too Cheesy.
Activity: 54
I wanted to say thanks for offering this service, I really like how I was notified about winning and for confirmation. I will be donating to show my support. Good luck everyone, I would be interested to hear from the next winner.

Why ruin a good thing?
Activity: 30
sounds good! I signed up
Activity: 56
So, suggestion on the site, a page that lists previous winners and not just the last winner. I know there have only been 2 winners so far, but eventually that number will get larger, and it's always fun to see who's won Smiley
Signed up, will give it a shot!

Will you send an email if I win?

Yes, we send a confirmation email to make sure your address is current and accessible. Please see the website and the FAQ.
Activity: 98
I'm Crazy about Bitcoin, trading Quartz for BTC
Thanks BTCPrizes, Altruism is an important factor in bitcoin adoption, and you guys are doing a good thing.
-prays to win the 5850-
Could really use it to up my pathetic MH/s

When is the weekly prize winner chosen?

At the end of the week? Smiley We're counting down to day 3.
Activity: 95
Hey, why the heck not. Nothing lose right? Smiley
Keen to win some free coins!
Activity: 83
-prays to win the 5850-
Could really use it to up my pathetic MH/s

When is the weekly prize winner chosen?
he was listed there before the timer reached zero. im mean the round that ended like 30min ago.

Sorry for confusion. We had a timer problem and it is now fixed. The winner is "darkgamer" with 1.79 BTC, Congrats!

Next drawing in 24 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: