Pages:
Author

Topic: Introducing bitcoin to local communities/villagers - page 4. (Read 419 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 16
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
   I think that what you did is just a waste of effort because it is not easy to understand trading in a crowded place when the surrounding climate is still hot.

Do you think their attention is focused on you 100% when there are so many people around them? What you should have done there is to ask what is bitcoin, how can it help our daily people right now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 560
Bitcoin makes the world go 🔃
It's good that you like your community to be knowledgeable in crypto,but it is too risky to start investing even trading if you don't have stable source of income or job. It is better to establish job first that can hire the people in the community and teach them the value of budgeting and saving. Once their earning it is the time for them to learn how to invest and to trade knowing that even if the market isn't in good contion they will still have money to spend for their needs since they have job and savings.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
Why do you teach or introduce them to trading, trading is a very difficult choice for those who are very new to bitcoin or crypto. Trading, like any other business, is impossible to learn in a week or a few months because it takes years to master it and become a profitable trader, and even then getting through the hurdles and losses first.
Investing is difficult but trading is more challenging.

I don't think a newbie who does not have any experience in cryptocurrency market will be able to gain profit from trading after a few months. Gaining profit in a day is easy but if it is a long time like a half of year, one year likely you will end with loss.

Investment and trading require patience. With investment, patience is needed to hold your coins long enough to take profit. With trading, patience is vital to keep you out of a market and wait for good times to entry with your position and gain profit.

If don't have patience, loss is a common result for either investment or trading.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Why do you teach or introduce them to trading, trading is a very difficult choice for those who are very new to bitcoin or crypto. Trading, like any other business, is impossible to learn in a week or a few months because it takes years to master it and become a profitable trader, and even then getting through the hurdles and losses first.
but i appreciate your initiative but its better if you introduce bitcoin with basics only and gradually, functionally and also the benefits and risks they will accept and face while involved and always suggest to use money they can afford to lose and small capital.
and if you're suggesting trading for their income, I don't think that's a good suggestion. And the easiest way they can do is to buy it when the price drops with a small and gradual capital, I think that's the right choice, and just wait for the price to rise patiently to sell it again.
Activity: 84
Merit: 18
You've done noble, the government this days hardly care about it citizens not withstanding you did the best thing trying to share knowledge with your community to see how it can be of help but bitcoin or cryptosystem is not emotional thing though, you're still a newbie here I guess your knowledge of bitcoin is not wide but you make it clearly that you invites friends who know who understand how crypto works. Let's says those people pass a good knowledge including the risk aspect of it to their understanding because cryptosystem is wide. But sincerely you guys have done well, is not easy. I love seeing people who wants to extends something of talents, skills, and knowledge to others, not to talk of community and that must have cost you a lot.  Good job for your efforts, expect rewards in future.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿

OP, no offense, I'm in no way judging you, but you, as I understand it, are a beginner yourself. And talking about trade without relevant experience and education is extremely imprudent.
In the market, it is more important not to lose than to earn. But without knowledge, only disappointment awaits you. Start small and get regular coverage of bitcoin in your community, but don't force people to invest in it. These are very risky assets, and in order to invest something, people must have funds that they are willing to risk, without which people will not end up on the poverty line.
Friendly advice, dealing with knowledge first on your own, achieving something, and only then attracting people
Activity: 104
Merit: 9
Folks, my village is too poor and local, no beauty, no good living. Each time I remember them, I shed tears because nothing enticing about us. Our father's need help, our mother's sold leafs and fruits for survival, children are unhealthy, youths are uneducated and jobless, there is no good communication network in my communities, government never cares about us, is been ages of living like the bushmen and massacre.

I've being thinking about what to do, am not a politician, I don't access to money and power to change anything. So we came up with an ideas about a year now, me and some old graduates doing nothing. That before we vote any politician into power again, there must be a network communication system in our communities, by God we achieved that last year on our effortlessly ideas. One particular network was initiated.

But since we have network, the standard of living is still the same. Though villagers start buying cell phones, android and all. I thought it wise to go and introduce bitcoin trading system to them, we were given the permission by village elders, we pay town cryer to go round the village and beats bell drum and passed the message for everyone to gather at the village square and the turn up was amazing, unexpected crowd because we invited some city friends who into crypto as gurus and villagers love to see people from city how they look like.

We commence teaching with practical steps with those who have android phones, interpreting it in our dialect for everyone's understanding. From the pictures you can see mother's, father's, children and youths came there but our target is for the youths to understand digital trading system that requires no formal education and it's was greats. We want the parents to encourage them and support them with the little money them make from farm product sales.

I promised the communities to do this with them as many times as we can to enabled everyone learns something outside education. Believe me folks, anybody can touch lives with your gifts, skills and talents. Everybody was following and celebrating as a new light of the village.

God is awesome.

Pages:
Jump to: