Pages:
Author

Topic: Introducing my Website: ##Earn upto 7150 Satoshis per hour## - page 4. (Read 5356 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I'll try and hope that someone my ref link used  Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I have placed my referral link on my site...I hope some of my visitors will trust your system.

Thank you, for adding it to your site, Im getting more signups everyday, 70% increase in a week, its going very well indeed. The advertising on the site is paying off very nicely. More than enough to cover the payouts. CTR is still very low though.

I may start to offer bonuses, but I'll wait until the advertising earnings get finalized first.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
I have placed my referral link on my site...I hope some of my visitors will trust your system.

In answer to a few PMs ive been getting.

I authorize the payments once a day (its just 2 clicks). If you want a more immediate payment, then just PM me here.

The payments will remain semi automatic until I have further measures into place to reduce bots and cheats.

Prefer manual payouts...so you can estimate if you are paying bots...

I have a small algorithm that red flags blatant cheats and am working on expanding it, so I can swap over to auto payment.

But while the site small enough I can also spot them with my eye as well
legendary

I authorize the payments once a day (its just 2 clicks). If you want a more immediate payment, then just PM me here.

The payments will remain semi automatic until I have further measures into place to reduce bots and cheats.

Prefer manual payouts...so you can estimate if you are paying bots...

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
★ Selling goodies for designers ★
Thanks for the advice.

I'll have a think about this and hopefully put a plan into action soon

You're welcome. Please feel free to contact or post here if any questions or help need.
Good luck.
Thanks for the advice.

I'll have a think about this and hopefully put a plan into action soon

If we agree that any design is a matter of taste, then it's ok if you like it.
I just tried politely to say my opinion, as I work with design many years.
My intention was to help you, not to gratify or to soothe.
And even now after you speak ironically, you can PM me and I will help you for free or will provide some free graphics if need.

Thats a kind offer to provide some free graphics if needed.

What would you suggest?

I could suggest some banners, buttons, background images, web UI elements, even maybe fonts (web adapted). You should decide what do you want exactly to change, how much work and time you can offer to redesign. I think, that at first you only need to change a few elements only and your site could look absolutely different. Also you should invest a bit in to your logo, because it's your personality, your authenticity and originality. Unless you're not planning to run your website in a long term.

Hi,

I'm very sorry to say, but your site design and interface is ugly. If I would look for a good faucet, I would close your site after first 2 seconds, because first impression is very displeasing and seems untrustworthy.
First of all you should redesign interface to attract visitors.

Actually, from what I've checked, about 70-80% of all faucet sites have appalling design.

All the best!

it's funny,very funny...I just be come here to say that the design is very nice...
Avox are you sure you talk about the right site?

I understand better...(shame of you)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-downloadable-goods-for-designers-stock-photos-vectors-mockups-1461921
Good luck...

Hi Winspiral, good to hear from you and thank you for pointing this out.

I understand now why he's very critical of the site, hes trying to sell his services. I should of looked at Avox previous posts

I'm talking about this:

And even now after you speak ironically, you can PM me and I will help you for free or will provide some free graphics if need.

P.S. Actually I'm selling some goodies for designers, not services. Design services I plan to offer later.
It can be hard to believe for you, as you may judge other according to your own behavior, but I had no intention to sell something with this post.
LOL, funny theory.

I agree that the page you point is not the best and your comments are ok...but you were just a little "strong" with your previous comments...""your site design and interface is ugly""

OK, as I said earlier, "my intention was to help you, not to gratify or to soothe". So now I will repeat with a bit softer tone:

with all respect to author, in my opinion, your site design is ugly. If you could change it a bit, correct some design mistakes, you could attain more visitors and members. Please keep in mind, it's only my opinion. You're absolutely free to ignore it and if you like your site, that's ok.

Also anybody other should use some soften words next to their statements about my intention "to sell my services", because you don't know me and you don't know my intentions and my purposes. For example, if I'm not sure about something, I use some additional words like "I think, that...", "In my opinion...", "It seems to me..." etc. That would be more correctly.

Thats a kind offer to provide some free graphics if needed.

What would you suggest?
legendary
Hi,

I'm very sorry to say, but your site design and interface is ugly. If I would look for a good faucet, I would close your site after first 2 seconds, because first impression is very displeasing and seems untrustworthy.

Actually, from what I've checked, about 70-80% of all faucet sites have appalling design.

All the best!

it's funny,very funny...I just be come here to say that the design is very nice...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-downloadable-goods-for-designers-stock-photos-vectors-mockups-1461921
Good luck...

I understand now why he's very critical of the site, hes trying to sell his services. I should of looked at Avox previous posts

I'm talking about this:

P.S. Actually I'm selling some goodies for designers, not services. Design services I plan to offer later.
It can be hard to believe for you, as you may judge other according to your own behavior, but I had no intention to sell something with this post.
LOL, funny theory.

I agree that the page you point is not the best and your comments are ok...but you were just a little "strong" with your previous comments...""your site design and interface is ugly""
Hi,

All the best!

Good luck...

I'm talking about this:

LOL, funny theory.
legendary
Happy days.... We just broke 100 members..... Next step 1000

congratz...good start.
Happy days.... We just broke 100 members..... Next step 1000

This will come out harsh.
I would really suggest to finish it to at-least a decent state of visual appearance, before "Introducing" a web-site here.
You seriously should fix your HTML, its a mess. And I wont even go in technical details "inside the bear".
Its been coded 90% in php (html Button), which is what generates the HTML.

I dont understand how you can make comment about code that you cant see.

But anyway, this has been a big learning curve for me and I take all your comment on board ready for the next project.

That deserves a smiley..... Smiley
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

This will come out harsh.
I would really suggest to finish it to at-least a decent state of visual appearance, before "Introducing" a web-site here.
You seriously should fix your HTML, its a mess. And I wont even go in technical details "inside the bear".
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi,

All the best!

Good luck...

Ha ha ha.

I see what you mean. Website is starting to look better (but not finished yet).

But as long as it pays out when I reach limit i will be pleased. I will post here when I do get bitcoin  and if not receive I will complain here to
Hi,

All the best!

Good luck...

legendary
Hi,

All the best!

Good luck...
Pages:
Jump to: