Pages:
Author

Topic: Introducing my Website: ##Earn upto 7150 Satoshis per hour## - page 5. (Read 5356 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
★ Selling goodies for designers ★
Hi,

I'm very sorry to say, but your site design and interface is ugly. If I would look for a good faucet, I would close your site after first 2 seconds, because first impression is very displeasing and seems untrustworthy.
First of all you should redesign interface to attract visitors.

Actually, from what I've checked, about 70-80% of all faucet sites have appalling design.

All the best!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
No tier 3 I'm afraid Larry.

I think I've got all the features I need right now, the project is coming to an end now. I can see some visual improvements happening and maybe another page to give a listing of what the mines can earn, but that's about it.

Unless anyone can think of some more features to add?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Ive now introduced a Referral System to the website. your referral code is on the referrals page here https://www.miningforfree.com/referrals.php. But can also be found by clicking on the referrals link near the top of the page under the adverts or via the FAQ Page.

Its a 2 tier system:
People who you directly refer (Tier 1)
People who your refers refer (Tier 2)

You earn approx 6% from Tier 1 & 2% Tier 2

More details can be found at the referral link above
The website not look to bad now, but still dont like red background. i been waiting for the referal before I join. I Joined now

Are you planning a 3 tier for referals in the future
Thank you
Ive now introduced a Referral System to the website. your referral code is on the referrals page here https://www.miningforfree.com/referrals.php. But can also be found by clicking on the referrals link near the top of the page under the adverts or via the FAQ Page.

Its a 2 tier system:
People who you directly refer (Tier 1)
People who your refers refer (Tier 2)

You earn approx 6% from Tier 1 & 2% Tier 2

More details can be found at the referral link above
The DNS issue above has now been fixed
Wow, what happened to your site?

I think, you tried accessing the site as https://miningforfree.com instead of https://www.miningforfree.com (note the www part).
The sites SSL cert is only valid for www.miningforfree.com

Ill look at the DNS and forward requests from miningforfree.com to www.miningforfree.com.

Hopefully that should stop this from happening again.

Thank you for pointing that out.

Even though all passwords are stored encrypted (MD5 I Think) if you access the link without the https your password will be sent across the internet in plain text. This is something I dont want to happen.

Please always use the https when visiting the site and as Steve would say "BE CAREFUL"
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Wow, what happened to your site?

It takes a long time to earn coins
There are plenty of sites out there that promise to double your investment in 24hours if that's whats your looking for.

This site is going to be here a long time.

I added 500,000 Satoshis to the Mining Wallet to cover the investment in the short term.

If people are looking for more security then Id be happy to add more to the wallet to cover withdrawls further in the future
Congratulations, We have our very first withdrawl, a day after I lowered the Fees.....

https://blockchain.info/address/1AEPTqR98RF3Xdc3RTLA2avukN3LQdQK37
Eventually got some content added so ads are now displayed

https://www.miningforfree.com/makefreebtc.php
damn the website is shitty
if this is some kind of a faucet please this is not the right section
I know, I know, Its not the prettiest site on the internet, but Im working hard on the look, but at the moment all the work is in the back end

keep checking back to see improvments
why not hire some web developer or someone that makes good website

That's a valid point. It doesn't look great I agree.

Its still in beta testing at the moment and the code behind it is all looking very nice, but I let it down by not being very artistic

Are you offering your services krayshock
im no web dev but you can find some people who do the good job at fiverr

Appreciate the advice... Thank you
Activity: 84
I know, I know, Its not the prettiest site on the internet, but Im working hard on the look, but at the moment all the work is in the back end

Its still in beta testing at the moment and the code behind it is all looking very nice, but I let it down by not being very artistic

im no web dev but you can find some people who do the good job at fiverr

Activity: 84

HI EVERY ONE DO NOT PLAY IN THIS SITE IS SITE SCAMMER SCAM MY USERNAME IN THIS IS REGISTER AND I WITHDRAWN 0.001 IN ADDRESS
179BdArUEtWgz1JsuBqkji2aAijLv78NTR NOT RECEIVED COIN MORE 2 DAY IS BEEN WARNED
Usman, please accept my sincere apologies, you did make a withdrawl and you did have funds in your account to do that.

But, as you know, Somehow your deposit registered 3 times, so instead of crediting your account with 70,000 Satoshis it gave you 210,000

So it was YOU trying to SCAM me........NOT me trying to scam you

You have already bought the second mine for a price of 70,000, so you owe me 140,000 Satoshi,

As this is the fault of a system I designed, I'll give you a bonus of 20,000 Satoshis

Ive already taken back the 140,000 Satoshis you owe me, and I've credited your account with the bonus 20,000 as an apology.

If there is anything else I can do to apologise, please let me know
HI EVERY ONE DO NOT PLAY IN THIS SITE IS SITE SCAMMER SCAM MY USERNAME IN THIS IS REGISTER AND I WITHDRAWN 0.001 IN ADDRESS

Don't know how many people will trust u with your trust rating.
Lastly, unless you invested, if not I doubt u can reach 0.001 so fast.
If you are the one, good luck, like I said in earlier post.
Be very CAREFUL in this site, especially if u want to invest.

The source of HOW admin is going to invest with your $ is unclear. (He even invested in ore mine and bitfactory, if he has the ability to make $ grows, why not do it for himself back then but invested in ore mine and bitfactory last time)
I don't think within months, he can magically makes $ grows.
Not to mention, his site don't even have ads for now. Totally 0 factor to grow $ for site and users.

Steve I've explained how the site works over and over again. How can we make it any clearer to you.

Steve your advice about being careful is justified, but this is generaly about bitcoin sites. This site will come good over he next few weeks.

If your unsure about any of my posts or explanations, then please ask for clarity of a certain topic.
You haven't withdrawn any money my friend because no one has been playing it for long enough. This is a blatant lie

The source of funds as I've said many many times will be advertising. .... There is no ads on the site because it has hardly any content. I'm almost complete with the content and once it's there I will put the ads on.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Don't know how many people will trust u with your trust rating.
Lastly, unless you invested, if not I doubt u can reach 0.001 so fast.
If you are the one, good luck, like I said in earlier post.
Be very CAREFUL in this site, especially if u want to invest.

The source of HOW admin is going to invest with your $ is unclear. (He even invested in ore mine and bitfactory, if he has the ability to make $ grows, why not do it for himself back then but invested in ore mine and bitfactory last time)
I don't think within months, he can magically makes $ grows.
Not to mention, his site don't even have ads for now. Totally 0 factor to grow $ for site and users.
Activity: 203
no investments = faucet i guess
try moving the topic to a different thread

There is investment opportunity
Pages:
Jump to: