Pages:
Author

Topic: invest? gambling? or trade again? - page 6. (Read 1765 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 11, 2019, 06:12:25 PM
And are there any particular devices you recommend me to pay attention to?

I recommend you having a look at all, but my own favorites are Antiminer S17 and T17, have a look at them
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 11, 2019, 06:06:28 PM
Oh yes. And I believe many aspects should be taken into consideration in here. For example, cost of equipment, electricity etc. And have you ever tried mining? Experienced?

Yes, you are absolutely right. And many other criteria also matter. Yes, I have Smiley

Mining altcoins or btc is a good investment but only if you have the equipment and the knowledge to do it. The initial capital investment also is bit high for ordinary crypto user but in terms of how to mine a specific altcoin, one can already read a lot of tutorials online. Even here in the forum, there are a lot of threads that already discussed how to mine a coin. So mining is considered to be under the investment category. And I would say, I would go for this rather than devote my whole time in gambling. I am promoting a gambling site but your long-term goal, I believe it should not be on this.
August 11, 2019, 06:03:07 PM
Oh, then you can probably share the options you know? I mean what have you used for mining?

I would probably recommend you having a look at Globemining com - heard of them? The guys are having a wide range of devices for different budget
August 11, 2019, 05:55:40 PM
Oh yes. And I believe many aspects should be taken into consideration in here. For example, cost of equipment, electricity etc. And have you ever tried mining? Experienced?

Yes, you are absolutely right. And many other criteria also matter. Yes, I have Smiley
August 11, 2019, 05:49:18 PM
Evening there. And do you consider only these options? And how do you basically choose ones? In my opinion, mining can also be added to here

You mean besides investing, trading and holding? Yes, of course, mining is also an option, but requires more experience, I would say
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 11, 2019, 12:25:06 PM
I give advice for you to do a trade. yes, at one of the second largest altc, ETH. why on ETH ...?
because yesterday I read an article that said that the price of ETH will skyrocket at the end of this year. and for the present time it is indeed the right time to buy coins at a low price then you save until you can sell them when prices rise again. observe the market development segment so that you don't lose it again. and remember that success starts with failure.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
August 11, 2019, 12:14:01 PM
It goes like this:
Trading requires some luck, a lot of knowledge, some effort.
Investment requires some knowledge and less luck but almost no effort.
To gamble you need a lot of luck some effort but almost no knowledge.

Pick your poison! Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
August 11, 2019, 12:05:48 PM
At present, the safest coin to invest in cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is the best choice for invesment.Gambling-I will not give too much opinion because i have not much idea about it but i know one thing you have great chance to loss your money. I would advise you to stay away from this. And if you want to do trade, First you must learn Technical Analysis. Then you can start trading.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
August 11, 2019, 11:38:00 AM
It is up to you to decide whether to invest or trade. It already depends on your ability to trade. Do not know how to trade then invest, but not gambling. Of the coins you named, I would certainly invest in ETH. Good luck to you
We all have the ability to do any of the three, it now depends if the one we choose is a right and reliable means of making money or not, and amongst the tree projects that the op mentioned, the inly project that should never be considered by any sensible human is gambling, except maybe such person is playing it for game and that should be people that have too much of money to waste and while away their sadness, but for someone who is just starting his life of trying to build an income that can always multiply, I bet that only trade and investment in cryptocurrency would do just right.

There is none out of these two that one practices that one cannot get right, the only thing that is just needed is the k knowledge and skills to apply to both for him to kick start.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
August 11, 2019, 11:09:12 AM
I think everyone has his own forte. Therefore, it's hard to say which items you offer are the best option. I think it depends on the time when I make the choice to invest, now the most appropriate is trading
The best option would be trading although as for now we are in the downfall, of altcoins, because trading a higher probability of earning than gambling, and many lives ruin in gambling.

Activity: 363
Merit: 10
August 11, 2019, 10:59:48 AM
I think everyone has his own forte. Therefore, it's hard to say which items you offer are the best option. I think it depends on the time when I make the choice to invest, now the most appropriate is trading
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
August 11, 2019, 10:07:27 AM
@OP, if gambling is your choice, you can get the best advise in gambling section of the forum, where it is very much discussed. There are good projects on gambling.
I have been seeing 777coin promotions by members here. You can look into that.
Ordinarily, if you want to invest, you can invest in any of the top 5 coins on CoinMarketCap.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 11, 2019, 09:58:39 AM
Invest anda trade,

I'm not good at gambling, moreover I'm not too fond of the event.
I currently invest in a few ethereum and bitcoin with small capital, some of my capital is traded in several different types of altcoin.

gambling is obviously a losing strategy in the long run, then the addiction appears worse than speculative one, so investing in top currencies will probably be the right way, the rest, for the sake of diversity, is small amounts
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
August 11, 2019, 09:25:11 AM
Invest anda trade,

I'm not good at gambling, moreover I'm not too fond of the event.
I currently invest in a few ethereum and bitcoin with small capital, some of my capital is traded in several different types of altcoin.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
August 11, 2019, 08:50:46 AM
Happy you decided to try again, winners keep pushing. Investment, Gambling and Trading are all profitable but also risky. And for this, I think you would be in a better decision to know where you fit in well. Go into what you understand the most and I believe it will be a win for you.
Activity: 28
August 11, 2019, 07:23:10 AM
So they helped you with what? Delivery?
Not only, they also installed devices set them up and gave an advice. And all was for free. Awesome guys from asicequipment. If you plan to order, consider their option
Thanks for sharing, I will get in touch with them
Good luck in mining and trading!
Activity: 56
August 11, 2019, 07:22:48 AM
Not only, they also installed devices set them up and gave an advice. And all was for free. Awesome guys from asicequipment. If you plan to order, consider their option
Thanks for sharing, I will get in touch with them
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 11, 2019, 07:20:21 AM
good night, peers! What are your thoughts on altcoin mining combined with casual trading? Is there anybody who combines?
Hello, I combine trading and mining. I've started 6 months ago and can only praise guys from the forum who advised me to start mining.
So what benefits you gained? Where did you get the knowledge and equipment? Are there any companies in US that can help me with starting up?
I can only say that my montly income gained 40% increase and I have a payback ratio of 5 months. Now I am earning a stable amount of money and other I invest in altcoins
Well, that's a huge profit. I can only earn 10-20% profit every month. The market seems to be too difficult for me and I still can't make more profit. Hopefully one day I will be like you
Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 11, 2019, 07:13:31 AM
hello friends .. I have returned, the holiday did not make me calm, fully still thinking of losses at that time. .
well now I started a new business in the real world, exactly 20 days after the incident I managed to collect about $ 600, I plan to make up for my losses at that time.
is there anyone who can give me advice, to cover my losses at that time?

invest?
suggest me a decent coin for investment. bitcoin, ethereum, xrp and so on

gambling?
where should I start? whether here
- https://SweetBet.com
- https://www.bitsler.com/
- https://777coin.com/
- https://windice.io/
- https://TRONscratch.com
- https://bitvest.io/
- https://www.playbetr.com/
- https://wolf.bet/

or trade again
an exchange that you think has complete features and functions, and what coins are good for trading with a capital of $ 600?

if I lose I will accept the risk, I'm not a weak person, I'm trying to find myself here! Defeat must be paid with victory .. I still remember that someone who is serious will definitely produce sweet fruit ..

#thanks you
For me, I will choose to invest and to trade. Investing is not risky when you choose the right crypto currency like Bitcoin and Ethereum. I choose that crypto currency because there are no way to scam us, it is so legit, many people holding some of it. And in trading, you need also to study how it goes because it is not easy, it all compose of prediction. So if you study it and know the strategy and techniques you will surely gain money in this way.
Activity: 28
August 11, 2019, 07:11:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: