Pages:
Author

Topic: [INVEST] I Want to invest 0.5 BTC + - page 2. (Read 1429 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 07, 2017, 07:41:26 PM
op you have similar thread in Project development section which is the right place for this topic.Why dont you ask mod delete this one?
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
August 07, 2017, 06:47:25 PM
I'm looking to invest (ASAP) in an idea (BTC OR altcoin related) which has the potential to earn and is easy to setup 
Just know that there is no easy and stable way to raise profits from your available capital than to put them in btc or ether.
Buy one of the suggested virtual currencies,keep watching for rate up, sell them when you are sure for profit
The offer you bring was cool it won't be that easy for you to see someone who will work with especially when bitcoin is at $3363 while you hold a jnr member with no trust and my opinion is that you try the meet up section of this  forum or go to a bitcoin convocation for a better chance of a good partner.
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
August 07, 2017, 04:08:49 PM
Hi there,
I won't unfortunately be able to give you an idea where to invest your money.But I want to give you an advice,don't trust every idea given to you,especially from new accounts.Some of them will show you risky ways such as gambling or ponzi schemes.Just don't fall into their trap,you will certainly lose your money if you do so be careful right there.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 07, 2017, 02:58:53 PM
Hello,

If you land on an idea that requires Android / Unity / PHP development, I may be available to provide coding and art related services.

Thanks, good luck.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
August 07, 2017, 12:22:57 PM
looking for ICO 8ball pool and read our good details to earn in a game after launching i try to play with this good and awesome condition
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
August 07, 2017, 07:39:19 AM
I'm looking to invest (ASAP) in an idea (BTC OR altcoin related) which has the potential to earn and is easy to setup  I'm based in the UK have many skills I can bring to the table including Article writing and SEO, Video editing and Youtube channel management, Web development and design and all the legal aspects. I'd ask for a 50-50 share if you want to invest together or less depending on the scale of the project. 

Or we could just chat about potential business opportunities and start something together.

Pm me or post here. Nothing dodgy or scammy.
If you have free time like 2 to 3 hrs i can teach you my strategy in gambling also if you willing to invest that in gambling that was a pretty good amount as capital i am sure that you can make lot of profit daily. You will do that own your own.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
August 07, 2017, 07:25:47 AM
If you can manage a business on your own its better to be working alone or ask any of your real life friends to join you much safer than making someone online your partner there are much less chances of you being tricked off your money. and investing in some altcoins and holding them till price hike is good and safe way of making some decent profit.
Activity: 249
Merit: 109
August 07, 2017, 07:06:01 AM
Hi,

I sent you a PM . Let me know if you are interested!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
August 07, 2017, 05:30:45 AM
I'm looking to invest (ASAP) in an idea (BTC OR altcoin related) which has the potential to earn and is easy to setup  I'm based in the UK have many skills I can bring to the table including Article writing and SEO, Video editing and Youtube channel management, Web development and design and all the legal aspects. I'd ask for a 50-50 share if you want to invest together or less depending on the scale of the project. 

Or we could just chat about potential business opportunities and start something together.

PM me if you would be interested in starting a BTC orientated advertising network.

I PMed you.. your idea sounds interesting
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
August 07, 2017, 05:08:57 AM

PM me if you would be interested in starting a BTC orientated advertising network.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
August 07, 2017, 04:08:31 AM
You dont need to find some investment site to earn.. because you have more skills. However use your skills .make a project that  can attrack more client. it is 101% sure that you can Earn if they like your work. Cause investing money is to risky .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
August 06, 2017, 12:32:55 PM

You can buy some fast increasing alt tokens which is based on ethereum or can start invest on bitcoin mining and buy any miner to move in the right path. I don't know that other options will be perfectly work this much amount. I hope you would like this option and do it.
August 06, 2017, 12:12:19 PM
If i were you, you should start an agency of your own. With that skillset you can start your own company and hire VAs for the other needed work.

Coming across online freelancing work these days is nearly impossible. The gigs that you get barely pay anything
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2017, 12:09:47 PM
hi op i have one website which si related to crypto coin database . As we try to put all alt coin in market to make it biggest and live database for all coin detail which will include all detail about this coin ..

Right now it getting 300+ traffic per day and almost 60% form google search and rest referring site ..and looking for more exposure ..so if you interested in providing fund to make it more popular then we can get revenue and we can split ..

Hey man, I'm defo interested, I could write articles and improve your SEO which will enable you to get lots of organic traffic in the long run. pm details about the website

Thank  pm send you can check it and let me know what you think
August 06, 2017, 12:07:08 PM
hi op i have one website which si related to crypto coin database . As we try to put all alt coin in market to make it biggest and live database for all coin detail which will include all detail about this coin ..

Right now it getting 300+ traffic per day and almost 60% form google search and rest referring site ..and looking for more exposure ..so if you interested in providing fund to make it more popular then we can get revenue and we can split ..

Hey man, I'm defo interested, I could write articles and improve your SEO which will enable you to get lots of organic traffic in the long run. pm details about the website
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2017, 11:57:31 AM

August 06, 2017, 11:54:28 AM
Do you have a slack? Me and another investor are developing a coin and would like to start a conversation with you.
OP don't create another altcoin, whatever you do.   The world is
saturated with them.  Also be very careful who you deal with on this
forum.  And don't send bitcoin to anyone first or without an escrow. 
There are so many scumbags running around here, it makes my teeth
bleed.  In fact, you're probably more likely to get scammed here than to
successfully launch a project.   But you sound OK and I wish you the best.

Thanks for looking out.. I'm naturally a very spectacle person so if something's too good to be true.. it probably is. But I'd like to add value, invest some BTC, time and skills with honest people who are ready to commit to the project..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
August 06, 2017, 11:19:37 AM
Do you have a slack? Me and another investor are developing a coin and would like to start a conversation with you.
OP don't create another altcoin, whatever you do.   The world is
saturated with them.  Also be very careful who you deal with on this
forum.  And don't send bitcoin to anyone first or without an escrow. 
There are so many scumbags running around here, it makes my teeth
bleed.  In fact, you're probably more likely to get scammed here than to
successfully launch a project.   But you sound OK and I wish you the best.
Activity: 60
Merit: 113
August 06, 2017, 11:02:58 AM
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
August 06, 2017, 10:57:19 AM
If i were you, you should start an agency of your own. With that skillset you can start your own company and hire VAs for the other needed work.

Pages:
Jump to: