Pages:
Author

Topic: [INVEST] I Want to invest 0.5 BTC + - page 3. (Read 1429 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
August 06, 2017, 10:45:17 AM
~snip~

Pm me or post here. Nothing dodgy or scammy.

If you have so many skills, then why are you looking for a place to invest your money? You can just earn more bitcoin by selling your services here in the forum or any other freelance websites. I'm sure you will get some tasks to do if your skills are really noticeable.

I don't really understand what are you talking about ?
He's asking for a partner to create a project together and he want to become a 'founder' not only to earn money.
if you want to comment do it properly.

I'm looking to invest (ASAP) in an idea (BTC OR altcoin related) which has the potential to earn and is easy to setup  I'm based in the UK have many skills I can bring to the table including Article writing and SEO, Video editing and Youtube channel management, Web development and design and all the legal aspects. I'd ask for a 50-50 share if you want to invest together or less depending on the scale of the project.  

Or we could just chat about potential business opportunities and start something together.

Well if you're looking for something go to this board :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0 (Project development).

In there you can find a people who's looking for an investor,marketer and other skills.
and i think you created it in the wrong board because in this board you're 'offering' your skills to get money.
(i might be wrong)
So,it's a bit hard to find people in this board

Thanks man for the guidance, I've posted there now
August 06, 2017, 10:44:23 AM
I Pmed you.. would like to discuss some details.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 06, 2017, 09:57:00 AM
If you're looking to invest I can help you by having you become part of my company.  I am a lender and engaged in several exchanges.  Send me a PM
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
August 06, 2017, 09:21:35 AM
I'm looking to invest (ASAP) in an idea (BTC OR altcoin related) which has the potential to earn and is easy to setup 
Just know that there is no easy and stable way to raise profits from your available capital than to put them in btc or ether.
Buy one of the suggested virtual currencies,keep watching for rate up, sell them when you are sure for profit
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
August 06, 2017, 09:06:39 AM
~snip~

If you have so many skills, then why are you looking for a place to invest your money? You can just earn more bitcoin by selling your services here in the forum or any other freelance websites. I'm sure you will get some tasks to do if your skills are really noticeable.

I don't really understand what are you talking about ?
He's asking for a partner to create a project together and he want to become a 'founder' not only to earn money.
if you want to comment do it properly.

I'm looking to invest (ASAP) in an idea (BTC OR altcoin related) which has the potential to earn and is easy to setup  I'm based in the UK have many skills I can bring to the table including Article writing and SEO, Video editing and Youtube channel management, Web development and design and all the legal aspects. I'd ask for a 50-50 share if you want to invest together or less depending on the scale of the project.  

Or we could just chat about potential business opportunities and start something together.

Well if you're looking for something go to this board :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0 (Project development).

In there you can find a people who's looking for an investor,marketer and other skills.
and i think you created it in the wrong board because in this board you're 'offering' your skills to get money.
(i might be wrong)
So,it's a bit hard to find people in this board
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
August 06, 2017, 07:34:07 AM
I'm looking to invest (ASAP) in an idea (BTC OR altcoin related) which has the potential to earn and is easy to setup  I'm based in the UK have many skills I can bring to the table including Article writing and SEO, Video editing and Youtube channel management, Web development and design and all the legal aspects. I'd ask for a 50-50 share if you want to invest together or less depending on the scale of the project. 

August 06, 2017, 07:07:38 AM
I'm looking to invest (ASAP) in an idea (BTC OR altcoin related) which has the potential to earn and is easy to setup  I'm based in the UK have many skills I can bring to the table including Article writing and SEO, Video editing and Youtube channel management, Web development and design and all the legal aspects. I'd ask for a 50-50 share if you want to invest together or less depending on the scale of the project. 

Pages:
Jump to: