Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in 12 coins - page 4. (Read 915 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 18, 2017, 07:33:57 PM
If you are going to wait until 2020 then maybe you should start forgetting about them for now or you might be in panic once you see the prices going down.
That is possible since we dont know if any investors from that coin will start dumping it.
So you better brace yourself if ever this things happens.
But I am seeing a good list so maybe you will be alright.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
December 18, 2017, 07:28:57 PM
Read this thread if I can pick some good piece of advise here where to invest. But I'm very careful in investing to altcoins. I need to feel that there is a solid proof that they are operating in legit ways. So I need to review their whitepaper and other vital info. If not, I'll just leave the coin to dumpers. LOL
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
December 18, 2017, 07:26:01 PM
Hi guys im new here and this is my first post, i just invested in 12 coins in some @august and the Rest in November

My coins are ( Ripple-Iota-Cardano-Stellar Lumens-Verge-Pivx-Dogecoin-Btc-Stratis-Gulden-Civic-Siacoin)

My goal is to hold them until 2020! You guys think that is smart or should i take some of my coins end of 2018 and let the Rest just sit for more years?

Thanks in advance!!
Hold it is certainly very cool but I would advise you to still sell you some coins when they are very much growing because the fall is always
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 06:56:06 PM
I think invest in a lot of different coins is the right thing to do. That will avoid big lose by managing the risk in different project.
Activity: 100
December 18, 2017, 06:45:06 PM
if you are very confident with it all for profit I think it is very good and it should have patience in waiting.
good luck from me. and I hope I can follow your steps.
Activity: 23
December 18, 2017, 06:31:08 PM
I think it needs very very big balls to hold them until 2020, my own strategy is to put out the half of all coins and let the rest just sit, so it doesnt matter then if all would crash or whatever in the future... if i take a good profit i will be very happy and i will add some more coins in january, like litecoin and neo and eos and ethereum and maybe vertcoin

On what basis you think you need BIG BALLS to hold them till 2020? What's gonna happen then? It's 2 years we are talking about. That's a long time when we talk about Crypto.

I echo this - you're in it to trade or hold surely. I'd call it the norm rather than ballsy. Unless it's not looking good for a coin, I'm expecting to hold until around 2020, or even for more years if need be to get the return I'm after.
Activity: 33
December 18, 2017, 06:04:29 PM
Hi guys thx for your advice and everything i will just keep all coins and add some more in the future yes, i will uptade you how much money i made with just 1300€, i will uptade you in the end of 2018 Cool

Im sure i can make near 50000 to 100000 lets see  Grin
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
December 18, 2017, 05:48:38 PM
You have a great selection of coins out there. Just not sure if you would want to hold these until 2020. We have entered uncharted territories and have not clue if crypto will even exist in 2020 or not.
Activity: 322
Merit: 19
December 18, 2017, 05:45:26 PM
Contribution to the cryptocurrency is a good investment for a long time. Only the main thing is not to lose with the choice.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 05:40:10 PM
Hi  ,here is a sneak peak of crypto and token forecasts for you. Check out what might happen within the 30 days. This website crypto predictions are pretty accurate.  https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions/

Why would be more accurate? What do they use? Crowd predictions and such?
Activity: 198
December 17, 2017, 04:39:06 PM
Nobody can tell you for sure what to do to get the maximum profit, only speculate. You have to make these decisions by yourself, don't let some random people on a forum decide what you should be doing with your hard earned money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 17, 2017, 04:33:01 PM
If your goal is to hold them to 2020 I don't see why shouldn't you hold them. You have bought yourself very good coins and as you said you bought them in august so you made nice money already.
I would sell them all and enjoy money but that is me  Grin
Activity: 304
December 17, 2017, 04:23:49 PM
Hi guys im new here and this is my first post, i just invested in 12 coins in some @august and the Rest in November

My coins are ( Ripple-Iota-Cardano-Stellar Lumens-Verge-Pivx-Dogecoin-Btc-Stratis-Gulden-Civic-Siacoin)

My goal is to hold them until 2020! You guys think that is smart or should i take some of my coins end of 2018 and let the Rest just sit for more years?

Thanks in advance!!

Some good some terrible over priced junk if you are talking todays prices that will destroy the rest of your collection

Put some real projects in there

bitbay
blocknet
sys
byteball - why would you not have it there if you bought iota

Hi, could you elaborate on that? If it is linked to IOTA why not just IOTA?

IOTA and Byteball have similar algorithms - Tangle. I know only IOTA and byteball who use this algorythm.
Activity: 304
December 17, 2017, 04:21:30 PM

Thanks in advance!!

I'd change cardano on aion. I'd deleted sia and buy storj. Storj have stronger fundamentals than sia. Civic seems like a good option and it's on the lows right now. And I would add XSPEC as interesting anonymous coin with good tech.
December 17, 2017, 04:13:52 PM

Thanks in advance!!

Some good some terrible over priced junk if you are talking todays prices that will destroy the rest of your collection

bitbay
blocknet
sys

Hi, could you elaborate on that? If it is linked to IOTA why not just IOTA?

Activity: 33
December 17, 2017, 02:33:56 AM
Thx for your advice guys i invest in dogecoin coz its raising really good and the doge comunity have alot of fans i knew they change them system some years ago, but i just invest small money @ 0,0018 and i own 68200 doge, i do own 3800 cardano @ 0,029 also 43900 verge @ 0,0055 and 2800 stellar lumens @ 0,038 and 1095 ripple @0,24 and 59pivx and 1084gulden, and 15000 siacoin @ 0,0043

i cant take out verge cardano and stellar lumens and ripple, pivx is raising as well and i love them concept, gulden is the badest coin i have and maybe i replace it with eos or tron

but if verge coin reaches 10 to 40 dollar i will put the half of it out and let the rest just sit for a while, pivx was @0,0055 at the beginning of 2017 and now its on 7 dollars, so why should verge not do like that:)

And here is a nice link to vote for cryptos

https://ltd0.com/vote-for-best-investment
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
December 16, 2017, 09:51:03 PM
Hi  ,here is a sneak peak of crypto and token forecasts for you. Check out what might happen within the 30 days. This website crypto predictions are pretty accurate.  https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions/
December 16, 2017, 09:10:28 PM

Thanks in advance!!

I think that you would need to be more active. The paradigm of buying a coin and waiting two or four years that worked for bitcoin is nowdays obsolete. Things move faster.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
December 16, 2017, 08:58:13 PM

Thanks in advance!!

bitbay
blocknet
sys
December 16, 2017, 08:53:25 PM
Why do you hold doge?
Pages:
Jump to: