Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in 12 coins - page 5. (Read 915 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
December 16, 2017, 06:21:52 PM
it is a good choice because stellar i am very confident it will increase and in 2020 maybe stellar will be like price 4 times the price waves
if you really want to invest until the year 2020 it would be very good indeed but of course it is also difficult to do
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 06:19:28 PM
Hi guys im new here and this is my first post, i just invested in 12 coins in some @august and the Rest in November

My coins are ( Ripple-Iota-Cardano-Stellar Lumens-Verge-Pivx-Dogecoin-Btc-Stratis-Gulden-Civic-Siacoin)

My goal is to hold them until 2020! You guys think that is smart or should i take some of my coins end of 2018 and let the Rest just sit for more years?

Thanks in advance!!

Why instead of doing many investments in different coins on you go directly with ripple and IOTa, these 2 are very good projects and willing to have better success than these ones.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 06:12:31 PM
id take out pivx,doge,gulden,sia,civic

and consider

monero,lisk,bytecoin,raiblocks,kyber,0x,wabi,quantstamp,sonm

I agree with your post, the one currency that I will replace, is the doge, because we know its real benefit, it serves as an exchange facility, but it is not currency for high prices. Dragonchain added on that list.
Activity: 266
December 16, 2017, 06:10:33 PM
Not sure but i choose this coins:
Verge , Power Ledger, Bitcoin, Cardano, NEM, Suns Contract, BAT
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
December 16, 2017, 05:34:56 PM
Hi guys im new here and this is my first post, i just invested in 12 coins in some @august and the Rest in November

My coins are ( Ripple-Iota-Cardano-Stellar Lumens-Verge-Pivx-Dogecoin-Btc-Stratis-Gulden-Civic-Siacoin)

My goal is to hold them until 2020! You guys think that is smart or should i take some of my coins end of 2018 and let the Rest just sit for more years?

Thanks in advance!!

Not sure why DogeCoin, I mean its a funny coin but I can't really imagine anyone considering this as a serious candidate for their portfolio.

Other than that it seems alright to me, but you might want to check back every Quarter atleast and check up on the status of these coins. I don't know much about IOTA but I hear a lot of things about that its not useable, centralized etc plus the whole thing with microsoft is fake news according to some sources. So it might be smart to atleast check up on all the facts surrounding these coins before engaging into a longterm commitment with them.
Activity: 149
December 16, 2017, 05:32:47 PM
id take out pivx,doge,gulden,sia,civic

and consider

monero,lisk,bytecoin,raiblocks,kyber,0x,wabi,quantstamp,sonm
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit
December 16, 2017, 05:27:45 PM
I think it needs very very big balls to hold them until 2020, my own strategy is to put out the half of all coins and let the rest just sit, so it doesnt matter then if all would crash or whatever in the future... if i take a good profit i will be very happy and i will add some more coins in january, like litecoin and neo and eos and ethereum and maybe vertcoin

On what basis you think you need BIG BALLS to hold them till 2020? What's gonna happen then? It's 2 years we are talking about. That's a long time when we talk about Crypto.
Activity: 33
December 16, 2017, 05:24:04 PM
I think it needs very very big balls to hold them until 2020, my own strategy is to put out the half of all coins and let the rest just sit, so it doesnt matter then if all would crash or whatever in the future... if i take a good profit i will be very happy and i will add some more coins in january, like litecoin and neo and eos and ethereum and maybe vertcoin
Activity: 187
December 16, 2017, 05:20:40 PM
You have a good combination. There's no perfect portfolio. I'd assume you have your guiding principles for their selection.

Best wishes.
Activity: 33
December 16, 2017, 05:11:00 PM

Thanks in advance!!

Edit: My Portofolio: https://cointracking.info/portfolio/bfd40173f76542b22da6

Just add some more and take gulden out
Pages:
Jump to: