Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in a soon to be large-scale MMORPG with a soon Publishing Contract! - page 2. (Read 1770 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi,

We have been pointed to the direction of this website, Bitcoin is becoming big you know Wink to offer our unique opportunity of investment. We are not looking for investors right away but are more interested in what interest is available.

I work as one of the Designers for the Game Design Theory department. The game has been in development for over two years now, It's and open world MMORPG which has some incredible features. A whole new combat system, amazing storyline, single player ability, Basically meaning you can party up with Computer controlled henchmen to continue the story on parts you are finding difficult. There is so much to describe but I will come to that more when we are looking for investment.

We are currently undergoing talks with an extremely well known, HUGE Game Publishing company, Trust me you will know who they are. We were hoping this would be done by now if I am honest but it is not. We have proof that we can show potential investors, Letters mainly, We may have to hide the name of the publisher though if the contract is not completed by then.

As for investment we were looking at offering some people shares in our company, they would only be small if we get this contract but they could be worth a fortune to you. We are also looking at offering investors a chance to name NPC's, Towns, Outposts, Villages and even some of the main Roads which connect big towns, You will also be included in the game credits.

We will be offering pre-release material, beta access and more. Please also let us know if there is something that would be preferable to you.

But first we must ask who may be interested in this. We want to offer a good opportunity for the chance of being true to our gamers, having a good game base and listening to our customers.

The game will be released on a Buy once play forever basis by the looks of it (This is what the publisher seems to want at the moment).

Please let me know your thoughts and feel free to PM me.

Many Thanks,

Alex

Pages:
Jump to: