Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future! - page 36. (Read 15701 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
Yeah you're correct. It is really effective if we invest our money to the bitcoin. We will gain profit here by investing a lot. Many people prove that you will become a millionaire by investing in the bitcoin.

It is not that effective man. The people who invested on bitcoin in it's early age knew it after the dump because of MtGox. They knew that this will not be the only time that it will pump but it will do also in the near future, and that is right. And bitcoin is a volatile digital currency, investing on bitcoin doesn't mean easy profit, you must be patient and hardworking here.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
what a lucky kid
your parent must be proud of you
now you can buy whatever you want with your own money
i hope i will be like him, but i'm not kid anymore  Grin

I think he is not lucky, I think he is just smart at age of 12 that he know bitcoin will be a hit in the future and it will be having a great price. And with that his parents is not proud, most likely stunned and amazed, who would've thought that your kid will be a millionaire in the future, he is a kid. We don't need to be like him, we can make our own path to be one, we just need to find it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
Yeah you're correct. It is really effective if we invest our money to the bitcoin. We will gain profit here by investing a lot. Many people prove that you will become a millionaire by investing in the bitcoin.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
what a lucky kid
your parent must be proud of you
now you can buy whatever you want with your own money
i hope i will be like him, but i'm not kid anymore  Grin
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
Yeah we need to invest now in the btc world. I know it will help us to beome millionaire. By investing a big money I know it will be back by double or even triple.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
A lot of stories that are the same of this. But not all are a kid.
Some are middle aged people who just kept their coins and didn't mind it because of its low exchange rate.
Now, if they will come back they will see how much they have gained.
I think this is the same for those who have managed to keep USB's and other in their computers.
Now, they might not be millionaires but having a good fortune.

This is me. No fortune but a nice amount. Cheesy

We can still be millionaires if we gamble our money with some alt-coin like etherium, alt-coin is still pumping its value so there nothing too late, we can still start now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
A lot of stories that are the same of this. But not all are a kid.
Some are middle aged people who just kept their coins and didn't mind it because of its low exchange rate.
Now, if they will come back they will see how much they have gained.
I think this is the same for those who have managed to keep USB's and other in their computers.
Now, they might not be millionaires but having a good fortune.

This is me. No fortune but a nice amount. Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
Yeah i guess it is really a good ways of getting a good profit but you know and we all know that today is very different we cant buy a great volume of bitcoin will 2600$ and thats already a lot but still you can make a good profit in bitcoin by investing in a long term no doubt about that i guess it will still increase its price.
Activity: 178
Merit: 102
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
If bitcoin goes same trend then it will reach 10000 k in next 2 to 3 years for sure . Now bitcoin is stable state from past 1 months its fluctuating around 2500 to 3000 if any major good news will may double the value .
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
get rich or die tryin  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

I can say yes if there will be no problem in bitcoin like scam or getting new technology better than bitcoin i can say that absolutely you can become a millionaire in the future bitcoin will continue increasing it price in the future but today your going to need a big amount of money to invest because 1 bitcoin already cause almost 3000$ and your gonna need a lot of volume.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Correction is needed. The people who invested in 2011-2012-2013 are millionaires now . There is no guarantee that people who are investing now will achieve the same financial success in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Why don't you looking at altcoins which could rocket? Few weeks ago Etherium grew from $15 to $400, I always got some cheap coins.

because altcoins will come down just as fast as they went up. you see a >$300 rise in one month and the other you see a $200 drop and then a slow death back to $10 again.

and on top of that coins such as ethereum have a 70 million coins premined which is not a good sign for any wise investor. unless they want to do it in a very short time-frame such as that one month only.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Why don't you looking at altcoins which could rocket? Few weeks ago Etherium grew from $15 to $400, I always got some cheap coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254

One thing that is sure is the ability of not able to go back in time to correct some things which one would have done otherwise if there is enough information. At the time the boy made such investment the price of bitcoin was affordable to many but not the same thing today because to get just 1btc is not cheap not to talk of getting enough to make one a millionaire in this dispensation but only if one is willing to wait for 10 years.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
I am quite disappointed that no one told me about Bitcoin in 2010 or 2011, when the Bitcoin prices were quite low. Now the prices have already reached four digits and it may be a bit late for investing in Bitcoin. But even now, I believe that Bitcoins will give better returns when compared to equities and bullion.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Invest in bitcoins today is difficult to be a millionaire in the future due to bitcoins price will be difficult to increase again
 but i think we will be millionaire in the future if we invest in the altcoins, the altcoins that has chance to be expensive is ethereum
due to ethereum has smart contract to be offered to the investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
The idea is good, but now the price of one coin is too high for a purchase and I'm not sure that the price will constantly grow up.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
That's true, investing into Bitcoin right now will make you to be a millionaire in the future. Bitcoin growth is assured, consider the growth it has experienced from the start. In between several panic situation might arise, but we need to have patience to profit.
Yes its true. If you have a bitcoin now then it is good for you. There will be someday that you will earn bitcoins and then you should earn, stored and save it. We should have to save it because we all know and we believes that bitcoin price will be at a good price someday . Iam excited for it, i want to be millionare someday.
Pages:
Jump to: