Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future! - page 29. (Read 15701 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 282
Thank you very much for the story of this little boy that invest just a $1000 and now his has make hundreds of thousands from bitcoin. I like to said now is the best time to invest in bitcoin and others cryptocurrency! Many millionaires are to be made in years to come and I have decided to be among those that will be among next millionaires in dollars. The youth should not hold their hands and not invest money and time to bitcoin and others coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
That's what we are trying to imitate now. However, bitcoin might not anymore grow as big as it had in the past when 10 bitcoins are just worth a $25 pizza. Well, I hope this $2500 bitcoin right now will grow into $4000 by the end of the year.

You mean 10000 bitcoins for 2 pizzas but yes your point is valid, its unlikely to grow to millions of dollars per bitcoin in the new few years. I think it will keep going up and people will get rich but not on the same scale or as fast as it did in the past.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Not only are the early investors able to reap the rewards of the price surge we have been seeing, even those who just got in early last year already made lots of profits along the way. Just 16 months ago, bitcoin can still be had for $450. And it stayed at that level for a while before resting at the middle $600 for a little while longer. So those who are still thinking twice about getting it at recent prices should just look back and see how the price has climbed, even at a short period of time. What more if one stays invested for five years or more.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
That's what we are trying to imitate now. However, bitcoin might not anymore grow as big as it had in the past when 10 bitcoins are just worth a $25 pizza. Well, I hope this $2500 bitcoin right now will grow into $4000 by the end of the year.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
The vast potential of Bitcoin on the world. People who got in early were foreseeing enough to realize Bitcoin's power, they became millionaire. "Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future" is likely?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
This is wrong thinking. No one can't say whether Bitcoin holders will be millionares or not because no one can't say for sure how the situation with Bitcoins will develope in the future and what the price will be.
Ali this dreams about getting millionare over night are just a dream. Better concentrate on near future not so distant one.
Well, we can, someone with a thousand coins is a millionaire right now, satoshi has more than a million coins to himself so he is a millionaire too, we do not know how high or low the price will go but there is no doubt that there are people that became millionaires thanks to bitcoin even if we cannot put a face and name to those addressees.
It seems to me that the users who used Bitcoin even at the dawn of its birth became the millionaires. Perhaps 2010 and 2011 were really active for such people. Today Bitcoin is starting to consume my users very little. You can get rich with a millionaire but it's very difficult.
There is no doubt that bitcoin really prove itself to become famous nowadays and it has a good value that people becomes millionaire because they save a lot of bitcoin which I really also want to do so in the next future I want to see if it still improving. 😁
Activity: 602
Yes I agree, it's the fact that investment bitcoin makes millionaire, if we bought 10,000 btc 2009 year ago when the price under $1 then we became rich people recently and of course there is still a chance for 8 years again we become rich.
It seems you are right , but I don't think that price may jump 5 to 10 ten times more then the current price because the price of the Bitcoin is already at high price , so to make money by hold for long time is not a simple job .
But i think if you will invest your money to become millionaire in the 5-6 years then you should have lot of patience in your life because pump and dump in the price will results into loss of patience and panic of selling .
So more better to buy the Bitcoin in bulk and then use that amount of the Bitcoin in the trading , and for other task where we can make a decent percentage of profit daily and can grow of our btc value by amount and in price .
You've got a point right there.
The majority mistakes nowadays was they can't wait any longer, they only want an easy money.
They thought becoming a millionaire was simple like hell.
And when the price goes down, they'll do panic sell.
It would happen if we bought it 4-5 years ago and look at the price now.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
Yah i heard about that 12 year old boy who become millionaire  at early age...  Because of that,  i was engaged to invest bitcoin to follow that boy and become millionaire  to..
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Yes I agree, it's the fact that investment bitcoin makes millionaire, if we bought 10,000 btc 2009 year ago when the price under $1 then we became rich people recently and of course there is still a chance for 8 years again we become rich.
It seems you are right , but I don't think that price may jump 5 to 10 ten times more then the current price because the price of the Bitcoin is already at high price , so to make money by hold for long time is not a simple job .
But i think if you will invest your money to become millionaire in the 5-6 years then you should have lot of patience in your life because pump and dump in the price will results into loss of patience and panic of selling .
So more better to buy the Bitcoin in bulk and then use that amount of the Bitcoin in the trading , and for other task where we can make a decent percentage of profit daily and can grow of our btc value by amount and in price .
Activity: 588
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
the business world is  a world filled  with risk, its  risky not  to  attempt to  take  a risk, this  is  the  pathway to follow THE WORLD OF BITCOIN...millionaires will keep emerging  from this  platform
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Many true success stories like this we hear nowadays which motivates us to invest more in bitcoins for our better future. At correct time on correct place is a key for the success in business, i think now its time to buy coins as much as we can because in the future it will be going to boost high and definitely it will make us a millionaire.
If you followed all these success stories you would notice that they all invested in bitcoin prior to the first rally which means before 2013 and any early investor during the initial phase made a lot of money if they had the patience to hold the coin for a longer time,yes we could profit if we are able to invest at a proper time but i am not here to make millions because i know it is not possible with bitcoin. Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It is true, if we have money we should invest in bitcoin to see the higher bitcoin prices from year to year but in bitcoin we also need patience to wait for price increase bitcoin. Because the investments we invest in today will make us successful in the future. Everyone can be succeed as long as it loves process and patience.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

I know this kid, it's very inspiring at his young age he's not going to college. Deal with professors that will only treat you like a child without something to improve. This kid proves a lot that bitcoin is not just something as currency but it can really change lives and can make you financial abundant. I admire him at 18 he's already a millionaire. I'm older but look on what I've got.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

The problem is that most of us didn't get involved with bitcoins when the price was $12 and many of us also don't have $1000. He apparently was able to buy about 83 bitcoins. That is a huge amount to have right now.

I probably won't ever have a tenth of that many bitcoins so my only hope is that they become worth a lot more over time.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
This is wrong thinking. No one can't say whether Bitcoin holders will be millionares or not because no one can't say for sure how the situation with Bitcoins will develope in the future and what the price will be.
Ali this dreams about getting millionare over night are just a dream. Better concentrate on near future not so distant one.
Well, we can, someone with a thousand coins is a millionaire right now, satoshi has more than a million coins to himself so he is a millionaire too, we do not know how high or low the price will go but there is no doubt that there are people that became millionaires thanks to bitcoin even if we cannot put a face and name to those addressees.
It seems to me that the users who used Bitcoin even at the dawn of its birth became the millionaires. Perhaps 2010 and 2011 were really active for such people. Today Bitcoin is starting to consume my users very little. You can get rich with a millionaire but it's very difficult.

I think you can still to be a millionaire with bitcoin but you have to invest more as compare to the early adopters who got it at a very low price. I guess around like 50K to 100K USD investments to get a million is return. So for casual investors like us, it would be very difficult to get rich, but for those who have such big amount of money to invest in bitcoin, chances are along the line they will be millionaires.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
it yiantrue that 12 years old man invested in bitcoin eay back 2013 and his really had the patient and took the chance to hold his coins dor that long or maybe hjuat forget about it and then he tried to open his account when whe already knew that bitcoin is about to 2000+ dollars per coins nowadays people will only think for the income not to hold money for that long.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Many true success stories like this we hear nowadays which motivates us to invest more in bitcoins for our better future. At correct time on correct place is a key for the success in business, i think now its time to buy coins as much as we can because in the future it will be going to boost high and definitely it will make us a millionaire.
in fact we have a lot of good examples from our daily life that those people who have invested money in early sages they have get good profit from bitcoin and now enjoying, it but i think still people have the opportunity good profit from bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: