Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in EOS - page 10. (Read 2171 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
December 16, 2017, 02:19:30 PM
i remember that i advised my friend to put his all money in eos when its was trading for 1$ but he didn't listen to me instead he invested in a scam lending icos and he lost all his money.  542 million supply is too much but there is nothing impossible in the crypto world surely its price can hit to 40$ with that much supply if they develop their own blockchain
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
December 16, 2017, 02:05:27 PM
Of course, no one could guess what the price is going to be. I think it's not wise to ask for investment advice on this forum. All indicators are green, the coin looks promising and hopefully the price will increase; I think nobody can say anything beyond that.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 01:53:52 PM

The EOS project is led by Dan Larimer, the creator of Steemit and BitShares, which have more processed transactions than all other crypto currencies combined. He is a stud, the MVP of blockchain development. I have a  good share of $ invested in EOS because Ethereum is having trouble scaling, and EOS could be there at the perfect time to take advantage of this. However, I do not know how much it will be worth in 2018, if it replaces Ethereum as the dominant smart contract player, the potential is limitless.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
December 16, 2017, 01:23:53 PM
If I invest $5k in EOS now, will it be worth in 2018?

I heard EOS own blockchain will be released in 2018 and it will be moved to its own blockchain then its price will skyrocket.

What's your advice?
Pages:
Jump to: