Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 126. (Read 41759 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 02:52:31 PM
I prefer holding stocks than currency if we talk about FIAT world. But I think we can transfer this idea to crypto market. Of course, security tokens are illegal to buy in some countries but we still have some opportunities with utility tokens. So I would recommend to look for REMME token. The team and the whole idea of the project is great. Moreover they already have a working product!
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 02:48:23 PM
Now the price for ETH has started to grow, it seems to me better to wait when there will be a fall again.
Activity: 532
June 17, 2018, 10:00:44 AM
Now Ethereum is worth $ 500. If we take into account its growth rates that it showed last year and in may of this year, I think that it is definitely worth investing in this coin, and now one of the best moments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 09:58:57 AM
investment means we buy the product for resale when the price is higher so now is the right time to invest and buy ethereum and if the price goes up then we are ready to get a big profit
Activity: 350
June 17, 2018, 09:55:55 AM
That's right, Ethereum is a coin after Bitcoin with its total allocation and increasing prices, it seems Ethereum can be used as a coin to invest in the short or long term. If the price is soaring higher the benefits will also be gained will increase.
Activity: 406
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
June 17, 2018, 09:47:22 AM
Ethereum showed how strong its network is and how it is necessary for many projects that want to enter the world of digital decentralized technologies. I do not see an alternative to it at the moment. So Hodl  Cool
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
June 17, 2018, 08:24:34 AM
I think that it's always necessary to invest in Etherium whenever there is an opportunity. This is the second project after bitcoin. I think that the price of the Eth coin will grow in the future. Especially after moving the platform to POS.
Activity: 77
June 17, 2018, 08:22:22 AM
the Ethereum is a very good coin. I think it is always a good time to buy Ethereum))) regardless of the situation on the market of cryptocurrencies. Eyerim in the long run will bring very good income
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
June 17, 2018, 08:12:06 AM
of course. ethereum is a good coin. even many people want to invest in ethereum because the market is like rival for bitcoin. so i think ethereum is trusted coin you can invest in it.
Activity: 238
June 17, 2018, 08:08:21 AM
I think now is a good time to buy Ethereum because prices fell Ethereum and if you invest now you will get good profit at the end of the year

Activity: 428
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 07:40:39 AM
the market went into correction and the price of coins fell dramatically so now is a good time to buy any coins including the etherium because after correction there is always growth
Activity: 49
June 17, 2018, 07:38:57 AM
Ethereum is very promising coin I am sure but I think its better option to invest in low market cap coins that have birght future and this kind of coin can give very big profit, Ethereum if is going to reach 1.5k our gain it going to be 200% but if one coin with 0.01 dollar is going to be 0.1 dollar it going to gave has 1000%
Activity: 90
June 17, 2018, 07:33:32 AM
I think that now is a good time to buy an etherium because we see a correction in the market and the prices for coins are getting smaller. After such a long correction there is always a good takeoff so now you need to buy coins
Activity: 26
June 17, 2018, 07:09:33 AM
This is an excellent investment, 80% of the projects are now being released on this platform. So ETH will only go up.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
June 16, 2018, 10:24:16 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
with the current price definitely are a very good time to invest in ethereum. ethereum was a second best choices to buy and with this bad market you will easily earn a big profit when the market are recover. when this happen you sure will be a very happy guy to take this risk.
Activity: 196
June 16, 2018, 10:22:04 AM
Now it's worth investing in ETH while the price is $ 500, because soon there will be a good and stable growth.
Activity: 86
June 16, 2018, 07:09:14 AM
Compared with other electronic currencies, ETH with BTC is more stable. More and more projects are believing ETH as a platform for development and most ETH adoption projects are for payment, with more and more people involved in ETH. You can say ETH is the coin that has the best investment potential. ETH has risen back, but it's still low. So, this is the best time to invest in ETH. Now investing in ETH, in the near future, your capital will increase 5 to 10 times or maybe higher.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 16, 2018, 07:07:42 AM
Yes , for me now is the best time to buy ethereum even the price of Ethereum now is very cheap Ethereum for me is the best coin for long term investment be patient and hold this is the only thing you need to do and I know that Ethereum has a potential to success in the future
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
June 16, 2018, 07:04:56 AM
I almost read ETHREUM topic in every thread here in bitcointalk forum which is a good sign that we are the same in speculation that ethereum will be gonna bullrun sooner or later. Which is the best time i consider to invest because its in low price right now and never regret when it dumps a little bit because after 2 to 3 years im so sure ETHEREUM is very very huge in growth and value. Ethereum platform so far has the best tecnology and the ceo developer of this platform is undeniably genius .
Activity: 507
June 16, 2018, 06:55:32 AM
Ethereum has a great potential for growth, so it's not too late to invest in it. since the crypto-currencies still carry risks, think well before investing. and if you have already decided, then you should have emotional stability, because no one has canceled volatility, and the rate may drop.
Jump to: