Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 128. (Read 41759 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
June 14, 2018, 01:28:46 AM
I agree that now is the time to invest in ethereum. Not even because this coin is now very cheap. Against the background of the drop in the popularity of bitcoin, the popularity of ethereum is growing as the most stable, reliable and one of the most promising coins among all the crypto currency. It is no accident that in such countries as China, India ethereum is considered the most popular coin, with bitcoin in China ranking only the thirteenth place.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 01:14:36 AM
From the point of view of cryptocurrency, Ethereum is indeed very suitable for investment. And it is also very suitable for people who like long-term investment. After a period of decline, Ethereum has begun to slowly recover. I think it is worth investing now.

Indeed, ethereum is good coin to hold for long term. Many bussiness platform using ethereum network and thats will increasing ethereum demand for transaction fee. Beside that, many peoples know that ethereum network is stable and we can store our ethereum on many different wallet
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 12:53:24 AM
In the current encryption market, I think we can invest. Because the price of Ethereum is very low now and we are investing now, we can buy more Ethereum with very little money.
Activity: 406
June 14, 2018, 12:49:00 AM
Now many experts say about the huge potential of ETH for growth, it can become a real king of the market. I also have this opinion, so I'm starting to invest more and more in ETH.
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 04:41:21 PM
Yes, Its time for a very nice to invest ethereum because it is one of the altcoins that has a good price and value, And of you want to play long ethereum is the right thing to Invest because it's safe, it's trusted and simple to use, So investing in ethereum is always a good choice.
Activity: 97
June 13, 2018, 04:35:14 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

Of course. I think investing in Ethereum now is the best idea. Hodl it for a long time ~12month and get a big profit. I believe it will be cost 2000$ after 1 year.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 12:47:45 PM
From the point of view of cryptocurrency, Ethereum is indeed very suitable for investment. And it is also very suitable for people who like long-term investment. After a period of decline, Ethereum has begun to slowly recover. I think it is worth investing now.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
June 13, 2018, 10:51:10 AM
Hello.

it is always a good time to invest in ethereum especially if the price is down too deep and we can buy much of ethereum. many of us still buy ethereum even if the price increases because they know that the ethereum could increase too like bitcoin and it will give a big profit to them. so it is better if we can use this time to buy more ethereum.
for Ethereum which is experiencing an ever-increasing development will be very capable to be made a considerable profit. so it will be very profitable for the future. so to invest in Ethereum will be very profitable future with its ability to develop further.
Activity: 56
June 13, 2018, 10:49:20 AM
Yes, Ethereum has great investment value. Although it is very cheap now. But it is very suitable for investment now. you can think about it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 10:47:13 AM
I think that the Etherium has a good future. Now you can start buying on the fall of the market, its price is now very affordable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
Definitely yes.  Etherium is a good crypto coin for investment, if you do it, then you are doing it right!
Activity: 163
June 13, 2018, 10:18:07 AM
Now Ethereum price is too low I think its very big oppourtunity to buy now Ethereum or different pormising altcoins, but it would be better to invest in some altcoins with low market cap that can make suprise in future.
Activity: 106
June 13, 2018, 09:50:19 AM
Hello.

Now is the best time to buy ethereum because the price is very down now. If you invest now you will make gains
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 09:48:27 AM
 You can never know the future so just try, if the prices good and affordable just go for it, and then you will see
Activity: 142
June 13, 2018, 08:48:19 AM
Of course now is a good time to invest in ETH.  The market is red and the price is less than $ 500.
Activity: 126
June 12, 2018, 11:49:21 PM
If you want to invest in Ethereum, I suggest that you should immediately invest in the current market, because this year's encryption market is a bear market, the price is very low, and investment is now the most favorable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 11:42:49 PM
Most likely, yes, maybe now is really a good time to buy Ether, and to further invest in good investment projects. It is difficult to guess exactly whether the fall will continue, but what will be the growth is also understandable almost in words. Perhaps the expectation of growth can drag on for half a year or more, if there is no change in the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
June 12, 2018, 11:42:42 PM
Hello.

this is the perpect timing to buy eth because it is nearly 400 usd area. i think we should fill our bags now in this crisis happening when everyone is shaking in panic we should be starving to have more.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
June 12, 2018, 11:38:02 PM
Ethereum is a very promising coin, I'm sure that the price of ethereum will continue to improve even though the market is currently dropping, the thing to do to get a big profit is to buy as much as possible.
Activity: 280
June 12, 2018, 11:32:27 PM
we hope that ethereum really has the potential to grow in the market in the future. because currently Ethereum is currently really profitable because of the different people who are interested to invest in altcoin
Jump to: