Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 139. (Read 41759 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 03:36:21 PM
while ETH falls in price-I would not buy. later you can buy cheaper and more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
May 28, 2018, 03:34:51 PM
Investing in the Ethereum is a good solution. It's pretty strong. However, you should not expect big and fast earning. If you are not against the risk then choose Neo.

Yes, you are right, investing in ETH is really very profitable. It seems to me that this coin can multiply your capital several times.

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 03:33:18 PM
Investing in the Ethereum is a good solution. It's pretty strong. However, you should not expect big and fast earning. If you are not against the risk then choose Neo.
Activity: 132
May 28, 2018, 03:30:57 PM
investing in etherum is good idea,,one of the great coins thaat have potentiality is etherum,,etherum and bitcoins together with some coins,,so making investment in etherum will be of a good idea that will later result in great profit at the end,,,this is the time we can invest  in etherum
Activity: 378
May 28, 2018, 03:23:10 PM
I think that today is a very good time to invest in this coin. The market is red and the price of ETH has fallen dramatically. This is a good time to buy a coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
May 28, 2018, 03:20:21 PM
I'm investing to ethereum from long time, first time price I bought eth was 60 dollar, it was very cheap but I couldnt buy much, then I bought from 130-200-500 dollar also, everytime must keep eth at portfolio.
Activity: 1190
May 28, 2018, 03:18:39 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
I think now is a good time to invest in eth, because the market is red and the price of coins is very low.
It is a very good decision if it is currently for investment in ethereum. Everyone knows investing in ethereum is one good decision because ethereum has enormous potential for the future. And the price of ethereum is also very low now so this is a very good chance if you want to get a big profit if we invest in ethereum
Activity: 133
May 28, 2018, 03:15:41 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
I think now is a good time to invest in eth, because the market is red and the price of coins is very low.
Activity: 274
May 28, 2018, 04:49:54 AM
If you are patient enough and able to keep the coins in your wallet for a while then I do not see why you would not invest in the ethereum. I am sure it will increase in value at some point because it is a very promising coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 04:53:55 PM
For those who understand the crypto currencies, it is absolutely obvious that you must necessarily have an Ethereum in your investment portfolio. At least because it is quite reliable and has good growth prospects.
There is no doubt that Ethereum has the strongest development team, the strongest road map and the strongest ecosystem of all other crypto currencies.
Activity: 196
May 27, 2018, 04:39:19 PM
The ethereum crypto coin is the least money-intensive coin in the world of investors. the negative developments in the stock market lowered the price of ethereum. is now suitable for investing
Activity: 163
May 27, 2018, 04:31:47 PM
yes a very nice time to invest in ethereum it's always a good time for it
Activity: 93
May 27, 2018, 04:20:56 PM
yes, now is the right time to invest with coins ethereum because coins are down, if you have a lot of capital you should buy ethereum coins immediately because the prediction will rise again

You are correct, we should have ethereum now because i really believe that ethereum will rise so high at year ends. I know ethereum will soar again because ethereum are capable to stay and rise due to it's technology that earns the trust of the people. Ethereum still the best of all altcoins, cryptochart proves it that ethereum still dominates altcoins since it has been introduced at the market.
Activity: 446
May 27, 2018, 04:03:41 PM
At this moment Ethereum is the currency that I have been investing since last year and I am quite satisfied, I still think
I'm going to try to keep it until the end of the year. And help me in the future, many people are trusting in this currency
that lately very slow is increasing its value and is being quite stable.
Activity: 149
May 27, 2018, 04:01:13 PM
I think this is a very good idea. It's time for investments. A little patience and this coin will surpass itself.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
May 27, 2018, 03:49:04 PM
I think the etherium must necessarily be in the portfolio of any investor. This is the cryptoproject number two in the world. This will remain very long. I do not believe that competitors will be able to overtake the etherium in the near future.
Activity: 142
May 27, 2018, 03:45:20 PM
I think yes. ETH is a good project for investing if you agree with medium growth but stable.
The ethereum will necessarily restore its value. To maximize your profit from such an investment try to buy it at the lowest price. The falling market will help you in this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 03:34:44 PM
I think the price can drop more.. For the long term I have a good feeling about Ethereum.
The developers are very strong. There is also a lot of competition this year with TPS
recently there is such a tendency that the market wants to rise, but something does not allow it to do so. Perhaps indeed the information about Mr. Gox, which throws a large amount of Bitcoin onto the market, is truly Truthful. Therefore, I believe that in the near future the market will break and it will go up, The main thing is not to interfere with it.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
May 27, 2018, 03:23:10 PM
I think the price can drop more.. For the long term I have a good feeling about Ethereum.
The developers are very strong. There is also a lot of competition this year with TPS
Activity: 148
May 27, 2018, 03:21:27 PM
I don't even know, I'm already starting to get nervous because I'm losing money, but I will keep until the rate changes at least x3 up
Jump to: